Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160595
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink No Longer Posting on TOB

I will no longer be posting on TOB. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still around & available!

Also I wanted to make it CLEAR as to WHY. As many negative accusations have been made (about me on different sites & social media)by a particular provider. I have kept proof of EVERYTHING done to me in the last three years...unfortunately I cannot post them here...but happy to share through PM's. After being accused of so many horrible things for so long, without saying anything, I believe I have the right to give my side of the story!

I first joined TOB about 7 years ago & for 4 years I had NO problems, other than minor infractions, which TOB was notorious for dishing out to EVERYONE! I met many different providers...some were good some were bad....if it didn't work we went our separate ways no hard feelings. Girls are girls....but I never imagined what I had coming after "unfriending" one in particular...who happened to be dating a TOB moderator.

After witnessing scary & dangerous behavior I pulled away & that's when it all started. (All proof, emails, screenshots etc I have is dated, started around the same time November 2013). I received death threats via email, telling me my home was being"watched" & that if I did not stop posting or leave town I would be "CUT". Fake emails bashing & threatening other providers were sent out in my name. You name it she did it! She also attempted to get me banned off of what was then EB, which I also have evidence of directly from the operator of EB via email. My twitter was suspended for 2 months also due to her reporting me OVER & OVER. Also many of my paid BP sponsor ads were flagged & removed...18 in one month to be exact! I was also harassed on p411 & subsequently removed my self from there too.

I could have NEVER EVER imagined anyone person could have so much time on their hands & hatred in their heart!

Around the same time this started (nov 2013) I was banned from TOB. When I went to log in the message said this EXACTLY....

"You have been banned for the following reason: NO REASON WAS SPECIFIED"

If ANYONE knows WHY I was banned and has PROOF by all means please come forward speak up!

I never did inquire as to why...I knew but I thought if she got what she wanted maybe she would leave me alone! WRONG!! lol Anyway I never asked why & no one ever told me I just went on w/ my life.

When TOB was getting ready to merge the advertising/reviews/forums together recently I began to worry...would I still be able to advertise? I contacted the new owner/owners. I was told via email that I would get a fresh start. Even though I was ENCOURAGED TO POST I swore I would not...just so no one could say I did ANYTHING. So up my profile went. After a few days the same person harassing me visited my page....within MINUTES I had a restriction placed on my account. I could not post ANYTHING until it was approved by a moderator. But why? If I did something SOOOO bad to warrant 3 years banned & now a restriction, you SHOULD BE ABLE TO tell me WHAT I DID?

I emailed the owner(s) again asking why when I had not posted a single word in the forum? The issue was corrected (I assume because there was NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON). And the visit to my page was "removed" so no one could see she was all over my TOB profile. Days went by & I noticed a new feature on TOB (thumbs up or down). I would not post anything but SURELY giving the thumbs up or down can't get me in trouble....or so I thought!

I started noticing that every time I clicked the dislike button & sometimes Like it would say "you've reached your daily limit" when I had given no reputation that day. I emailed the Owners(s) again...who at first tried to help then told me the "mods" did this & wanted to keep it that way due to "causing trouble" 3 years ago! They claimed that by un-liking things i was "causing trouble".

REALLY? than why even have that as an option? Or is that only an option for EVERYONE but me? WHY? I can GUARANTEE TOB has NEVER had a complaint about me from any provider or client...other than my one stalker. And if they do PROVE IT! I have been a paying member for YEARS as well as supporting them on my website & twitter & clients. Not to mention I am (was haha) thee most reviewed body rub on their site

I did not think it was fair that I was being treated like some kind of troll when I did NOTHING. So I deleted my account. As long as TOB lets crazy ladies & their boyfriend mods run the show & treat people un-fairly I will NEVER post on TOB.

Again I have proof of ALL the claims I've made & happy to share w/ ANYONE who wants to see the truth for them self.

Also I am BY FAR not the only one abused by this crazy lady. Unfortunately most ladies don't speak up due to the stigma associated w/ talking bad about another provider. Often in our community when a provider speaks negative of another provider (regardless of if its true or not)its disregarded as jealousy....because (sadly) often times it is. Providers fear this could cause problems for their biz.

For me I could care less. I WILL ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH. Hate me or love me I am simply a lover of TRUTH! And I'm tired of the harassment lies & rumors!

I have NEVER been involved in ANY DRAMA until the day I ended my friendship with this crazy person!

Stay safe ladies & gents....there ARE truly crazy & dangerous people out there!

Peace Love & happy hobbying!

P.S. I hope I posted this in the right section & did not break any rules. I apologize in advance if I did.
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 12:59 AM   #2
skyleigh
Leigh5280

User ID: 307246
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really sorry you had to go through all that. You're cool as fuck. Miss Vacation/c*m guzzler gets on my last nerve. It's been really weird on that board anyways lately. You may be better off because you're not posting there anymore.
skyleigh is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:59 PM   #3
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleigh View Post
I'm really sorry you had to go through all that. You're cool as fuck. Miss Vacation/c*m guzzler gets on my last nerve. It's been really weird on that board anyways lately. You may be better off because you're not posting there anymore.
XO
Old 11-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks!

Thanks for all the support & love! It means so much to me! Sometimes I feel like all of this is making me crazy & I just need to LET IT OUT!

Due to the overwhelming response to see my "evidence" I have created a link w/ some of the proof, of what has & continues to happen to me!

I feel the community has a right to know & SEE the truth as much as I do to speak it! So If ANYONE is interested in seeing it please pm me & I will send the link right over!

sincerely,

Ameera Cakes

P.S. I am so thankful for ECCIE....at least I know there is ONE site where I can speak the truth!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women