Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40353
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2017, 09:41 AM   #1
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Encounters: 18
Default Coming To A Realization

Well this should (maybe) generate a lot of discussion. But After 9 months in the hobby I'll share some thoughts.

First off, let me say I've met some very interesting ladies this year and some were great. I've had some memorable experiences that still bring a smile to my face.

Now onto the realization. It's often said that something that can't go on forever won't . And this hobby fits that bill. Whatever it is most John's are looking for when they start this, they won't . I've encountered far more frustration than reward and I've also felt far more sympathy than connection with providers.

90% (Notice I didn't say ALL) of providers are doing this because they HAVE to not because they WANT to which puts the appointments on unequal footing. And it's a totally different experience to fuck someone for money because they WANT to as opposed to because they HAVE to. And you know the difference if you've been in this hobby for any length of time. I've come across so many lives that are just broken and destroyed and this is a means of survival for the provider. And when all a John is good for is money, as soon as the John isn't willing to fork out money, his usefulness to the provider is over. Connection or intimacy is a charade. She doesn't care about you. Don't believe me, don't contact her for a month and see if she contacts you for anything other than money because she can't pay her current financial obligations.

I've had ONE provider in 9 months reach out and shoot me a text to just ask how I was doing . ONE out of 30-40. The exception not the rule.

So after $5-$8 thousand spent and so many hours of life wasted and frustration.. I'm coming to a realization.. finding a decent provider who gives a shit is HARD. The chances of frustration are far greater. The chances of shot GOING really sideways are even greater.

There are a few JEWELS in the coal mine but they're damn hard to find.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Time will tell.
Wyattholliday is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #2
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well said Wyatt and how so true
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:24 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well let me add my 2 cents

I spend hours on the net and texting just shootin the shit with my gents....I try to keep in contact with all of them and some I have a very intimate connection with...I have one gent who doesnt play anymore but I still shoot him "hiya" pms every few weeks.....I even have some I chat on the phone with weekly(just to keep in touch)

I think sometimes I spend more time connecting with my gents than I do having personal time.

Sure I am in this to make money. But...I dont do this just for the money...I enjoy making people happy and I enjoy the feelings of doing something that is filling in the gap where the gents wifey left off...the gents I see usually just need to feel comforted and pampered in ways most of their wifes cant give them......thats why I keep my rates lower than most....

I guess you could call me a marriage fluffer...the gents still love their wifes. I am just filling a desire they have for sexual intimacy that their wifes cant or wont do
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #4
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

And Dallas.. you are the ONE that I mentioned in my post.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:00 PM   #5
Raymond Marshall
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Perfection and friend! Your amazing!
Raymond Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #6
sportsofficial
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Dallas always sends me an email to let me know when she is back in town even tho I have not yet been able to set up an appointment because of our schedules. She is awesome.
sportsofficial is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #7
Phil Hur
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Great observation in such a short time. You will notice many providers are only here for a short time. Springfield has had some amazing traveling providers visit our city. One's that were not in it just for the money. Problem is when they return this city did not come out to support them each trip. Traveling is expensive and no one wants to loose money stopping here.
That said our best have to travel in order to play Springfield. Thankful for the good times the ladies provide.
Phil Hur is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 04:51 PM   #8
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Phil - The point of the post was to say that those are 1% of what's out there.. ECCIE or not. I've met with out of town ECCIE and non-ECCIE ladies and the point still holds. It's not a money issue . It's a caring only about self issue. Do this long enough and you'll realize that 90% of providers ECCIE or not don't care about YOU. They care about your BENJAMINS which is really just a way to say they care about themselves. And before anyone jumps on me for saying it, just them if they'd fuck you for free? That'll give you the answer. I'm not saying I expect that because I know the arrangement as well as they do..but it's still true.. and when they duck you JUST for the money it's even worse. When they fuck you because they HAVE to have the money it's a nightmare.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:01 AM   #9
ozarksguy2011
Valued Poster

Wyatt I tip my hat to you! That is spppppoottt ooonn!!! Soooooooo insanely true. That's why i've been hesitant to meet some providers because i feel like they care about the benji's instead of caring. Plus I find it quite comical how some providers rate their time. There is a a big difference in being realistic and being ridiculous. Alot of providers need to read what you wrote! Ive spoken with multiple providers and they've been slow.. maybe its finally starting to bite them. Someone needs to buy Wyatt a beer!
ozarksguy2011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:23 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I gt Wyatt more than a beer. Lol

I hear ya...I have mentored lots of gals...they usually start out reasonably priced then once they start getting a few good reviews they jump their rates....then when it gets slow they start panicking and wonder why...now I am not saying all gals do that..lol..just a few..and most of those gals I have mentored are now gone......we gals have a right to choose our own rates,BUT if those rates arent working for you then you need to reevaluate your business...I have been told I should raise my rates for wht I offer, but it is working quite well for me...except at home,my dance card stays full!
Now I DID do a little whining last trip to OKC but I evaluated the situation and offered special deals so I ended up doing quite well.

Alot of gals think that all they gotta do is post ads..and book appts....but it is more than that. ..you need to create an atmosphere and an experience... Most gents in this hobby are in it for more than "sticking their dick in a pussy and getting off"...most usually just want to feel pampered and feel that their carnal needs are being met..they want what they dont get at home...sure most still love their wives and dont want to get divorced.But rather just wanna fill in those sexual gaps they dont get in their marriage.. I put alot of time and effort into creatng an atmosphere for my appts.

sure we providers do chase the dollar,BUT some of us do care about our gents and strive to create a reasonably priced ecperience for them

I have been a hedonist for most of my grown life.. I know what sexual pleasure is about.. Thats why I keep my rates lower.....it is about the pleasure along with making a living.... I stay quite busy when I travel so I make a good living....I am usually hallfway booked weeks before I start a tour...I have alot of repeats...I think if providers realized that it was more than just making big bucks they would not have to worry about being slow...their repeats would keep them making enough to sustain till the busier times.....now at home I just do a few appts to sustain my expenses and count my hometime as a staycation time
Old 08-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #11
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Thanks Ozarks.. I would say that how they rate their time is their choice. They're free to ask for however much they want .. it's their body and their time. Now with that said, Its funny to me how many high priced ECCIE ladies comes to Springfield and have rates that are just out of sight and then wonder why they left town with nothing and then bash Springfield on the forum as a town without gents.

Ive seen on the forums where the question has been asked why we go �� for BP girls? Short answer : Because I'm not going to pay $250 an hour for 20 minutes of conversation, a 5 minute blowjob, a couple of different positions with the cover on and one pop and a washcloth. And on top of that, most of the BJs are covered. Sorry, the value isn't there for me.

I actually had an ECCIE provider who would only schedule hour appointments and 20 minutes in asked me if I was going to come soon? And the words literally came out of her mouth: "I'm not going to let anyone just fuck me for an hour!" Well then what the fuck do you force me to schedule an hour appointment for? Oh and it's one pop only. Oh that's right.. because you care about the BENJAMINS!
Old 08-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #12
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

I hear ya...I have mentored lots of gals...they usually start out reasonably priced then once they start getting a few good reviews they jump their rates....then when it gets slow they start panicking

sure we providers do chase the dollar,BUT some of us do care about our gents and strive to create a reasonably priced ecperience for them

I have been a hedonist for most of my grown life.. I know what sexual pleasure is about.. Thats why I keep my rates lower.....it is about the pleasure along with making a living.... I stay quite busy when I travel so I make a good living....I am usually hallfway booked weeks before I start a tour...I have alot of repeats...I think if providers realized that it was more than just making big bucks they would not have to worry about being slow...their repeats would keep them making enough to sustain till the busier times.....now at home I just do a few appts to sustain my expenses and count my hometime as a staycation time
Dallas speaks truth!
Old 08-15-2017, 01:03 PM   #13
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

I hear ya...I have mentored lots of gals...they usually start out reasonably priced then once they start getting a few good reviews they jump their rates....then when it gets slow they start panicking and wonder why...now I am not saying all gals do that..lol..just a few..and most of those gals I have mentored are now gone......we gals have a right to choose our own rates,BUT if those rates arent working for you then you need to reevaluate your business...I have been told I should raise my rates for wht I offer, but it is working quite well for me...except at home,my dance card stays full!
Now I DID do a little whining last trip to OKC but I evaluated the situation and offered special deals so I ended up doing quite well.

Alot of gals think that all they gotta do is post ads..and book appts....but it is more than that. ..you need to create an atmosphere and an experience... Most gents in this hobby are in it for more than "sticking their dick in a pussy and getting off"...most usually just want to feel pampered and feel that their carnal needs are being met..they want what they dont get at home...sure most still love their wives and dont want to get divorced.But rather just wanna fill in those sexual gaps they dont get in their marriage.. I put alot of time and effort into creatng an atmosphere for my appts.

Spot on Dallas. Been married for 50+ years. The last 15 have been a sexual desert due to a medical situation. Took me six barren years to take the plunge, but sometimes I actually think I am less critical after the pent up cravings have been alleviated.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:52 PM   #14
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

When I got into the hobby I fully expected to find most providers mostly interested in $$$, uncaring, clock-watchers, strictly business, etc. And there's no doubt many of them who fall into that category. But I also learned quickly that providers aren't some strange species. They're just like everyone else, just dealing with life, trying to make a living, hoping to find happiness, getting into as much fun as possible along the way. Just because they make a living in an unconventional fashion doesn't mean a damn thing. And just like in every workplace, you have some who hate their job because they feel like they have no other choice, some who fill out the middle of the pack because it's easy money, and some who are exceptional performers. I realize Dallas is on a different level than most providers, but I've met at least a half dozen others over the four years I've been doing this who are a lot like her...ladies who are exceptional at what they do because they simply enjoy their job, continually learn how to do it better, and always strive to be the best. It's like any other line of work.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:02 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ladies...opinions???

{yall guys rock}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women