Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160595
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35394
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #1
oldgrunt0311
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29
Default Austrila

Has anyone ever been to Australia for vacation or New Zealand?
Which would be better. If saying Australia Sydney or Melbourne

Comments would be appreciated
oldgrunt0311 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
doctalay
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

You really can't go wrong with either city, but its really all about what you want to do there.

Sydney - go there if you love beaches. I mean fucking beautiful beaches with hotties everywhere. Also, the people tend to be more laid back and hipster like. Also great are the Sydney Opera house, markets, and anything outdoors. The chinatown there is phenomenal for world class affordable food. Most things are expensive here but slightly cheaper than Melbourne.

Melbourne - go there if you like cultural stuff. Great food, especially fusion food all around. Great music with tons of talented live bands throughout the day. Museums are really good. People are a bit more sophisticated. Public transport there is way better than Sydney.
doctalay is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:58 AM   #3
Dfwgent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I've been to both, and if I had to choose which one to go back to, it would be Sydney. It is an incredible city and you can easily spend a week and not run out of things to see and experience. The Opera House is a fantastic architectural wonder and photos do not do it justice. There is a world class zoo - perhaps best in world. The aquarium is equally good. The Royal Gardens are 20-30 times the size of the Dallas Arboretum, and are amazing. Public transportation is excellent - buses, light rail, trains, and ferry service. I would recommend one of the small apartment hotel operations as a place to stay, and Surrey Hills is a wonderful part of town - convenient and eclectic, somewhat reminiscent of Greenwich Village in NYC. The Australian people are great The population of Sydney is truly international with as you may expect, a lot of Asians, and some absolutely stunning, mostly Asian, women. The previous comment about Chinatown is spot on - a great place. Also---spend the sunset hours in the bar on top of Sydney Tower enjoying bacon infused Makers Mark -- especially if you are in the company of a pleasant lady. One thing to be aware of is that tipping is not customary in restaurants - just be aware so that you are not shocked by menu prices - as their minimum wage is very high. Transportation to Sydney is great from DFW--nonstop flights and you cannot go wrong with the level of service provided by Quantas. One other thing---make sure you allow time to get your travel visa in order as Australia takes that seriously. Goodaey
Dfwgent is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:00 AM   #4
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I work for an Australian company and have been there more times than I can count. For vacation Sydney is fun but you want to follow up with a trip to the Gold Coast. The Aussies are some of the best and most fun people you will ever meet but be prepared for a very expensive destination. Shockingly expensive, that's why I don't transfer there.

New Zealand is awesome but in a different way than Oz. If you like incredible natural beauty NZ is the place. If you like beaches, cities, and fun people Oz is the better choice.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #5
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But what we all want to know about are the brothels!

Totally different attitude on that side of the world about sex work than here. *Sigh*
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:55 AM   #6
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
But what we all want to know about are the brothels!
Brothels are legal and I've never been disappointed. My favorite is one in Melbourne that's next to the Siemens factory. I love the irony.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:10 AM   #7
equipeeler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfwgent View Post
I've been to both, and if I had to choose which one to go back to, it would be Sydney. It is an incredible city and you can easily spend a week and not run out of things to see and experience. The Opera House is a fantastic architectural wonder and photos do not do it justice. There is a world class zoo - perhaps best in world. The aquarium is equally good. The Royal Gardens are 20-30 times the size of the Dallas Arboretum, and are amazing. Public transportation is excellent - buses, light rail, trains, and ferry service. I would recommend one of the small apartment hotel operations as a place to stay, and Surrey Hills is a wonderful part of town - convenient and eclectic, somewhat reminiscent of Greenwich Village in NYC. The Australian people are great The population of Sydney is truly international with as you may expect, a lot of Asians, and some absolutely stunning, mostly Asian, women. The previous comment about Chinatown is spot on - a great place. Also---spend the sunset hours in the bar on top of Sydney Tower enjoying bacon infused Makers Mark -- especially if you are in the company of a pleasant lady. One thing to be aware of is that tipping is not customary in restaurants - just be aware so that you are not shocked by menu prices - as their minimum wage is very high. Transportation to Sydney is great from DFW--nonstop flights and you cannot go wrong with the level of service provided by Quantas. One other thing---make sure you allow time to get your travel visa in order as Australia takes that seriously. Goodaey
I will thoroughly agree with all said by DFWgent. I prefer Sydney for all the reasons stated above. I would include staying in the area called "The Rocks". It is located in and around the Opra House, Gardens, museums, and all the food and entertainment one could want. All of this is writhin walking distance. Hotels are great and I particularly like ShangriLa. Top notch in all respects.

As for New Zealand, Queenstown is by far the best place to go. NZ is the polar opposite of Sydney and is pure natural beauty. It's pricey for sure. The primary activities are on the thrill side. Last time I was there was in August this year. Winter just breaking and spring on its way. Temps were wonderful, cool needing a jacket at night and up to mid 60's during the day. By the way, spent a few days in Auckland and really did not like it very much. Comparing large cities, Syndey far exceeds what Auckland has to offer.
equipeeler is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #8
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I'm from Sydney Australia, so I am biased. Prostitution is legal. I prefer independents over the brothels. The brothels, everything is covered by law. The independents range in price. Check out puntersplanet.com.au
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:01 PM   #9
oldgrunt0311
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 29

Thanks for the input...think Sydney it is
oldgrunt0311 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women