Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA
Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160771
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373
Default Encounter: Dawson Detactur

Date: 7-09-18
Name: See ROS
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Bossier
State: Louisiana
Address: Bossier
Activities: LFK,DATY,BBBJ,K9,CG
Hair Length and Color: Blond shoulder length, blue eyes
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Large 36DD, Big ass, lots of tatoos Pretty girl a little over weight
Recommendation: No
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:15 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Thanks for taking the time to review her Harley. It was a very interesting read.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:17 PM   #3
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Well now I see why she left (Staff edit per req of OP), or did they part ways with her? Anyways sounds like she's not my type as I love me some spinners and smaller boobs. Sorry that happened to you, guess she Don't understand that a Yes review from ole Harley Diablo is like Gold!!! Maybe her 7:30 liked her performance what lack of it there was.
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:17 PM   #4
erosmystique
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Thanks for the review. Agreed, a very interesting read.
erosmystique is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:26 PM   #5
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Considering I put this shit show in progress with my review at the ladies request, I felt an obligation to provide a response since my name was mentioned and I had correspondence with both parties involved therefore knowing more than I should have. For the record I regret posting my previous review of Dawson Deactur as its put me in a compromising position with Dawson, Harley, my associates and the community. As if I don't know what the fuck Im talking about... I find it disrespectful and find the whole goddamn thing embarrassing considering both parties most likely showed their ass. Making me look like a shit ass by doing the review. Please don't consider this a white knight salvation it nothing more than the truth.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #6
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

I totally respect you DD and sorry this caused you issues. No problem here on my end and good day of golf as I won some $skins. No was not overly in the booze just do not like a woman who charges what she does and keeps changing the time then watches the clock and gets in a rush. There is no problem now with DR so I am told.
I apologize to you DD and if I had thought it would cause you a problem I would have not wrote the review.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #7
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
I totally respect you DD and sorry this caused you issues. No problem here on my end and good day of golf as I won some $skins. No was not overly in the booze just do not like a woman who charges what she does and keeps changing the time then watches the clock and gets in a rush. There is no problem now with DR so I am told.
I apologize to you DD and if I had thought it would cause you a problem I would have not wrote the review.
Harley, I respectfully accept your apology and understand your point of view. I have had questionable experiences leaving me frustrated. I also wish I had not written the review as I only wrote the review as a request from the lady in question as a good will gesture. I feel as I if I owe both parties an apology as I did not fulfill that task. So I apologize as well. Im sorry things did not click. I suppose my review needed more clarification to the situation maybe that would have been a resolution to the confusion. As of today Ive been in contact with all the parties involved and Im told we've come to a resolution and amends. I consider the matter resolved and have nothing more to add to it. No problem here and we're good. Glad you had some luck I hung out at the track today..I came up a lil short. That's why they call it gambling and you certainly never know with women and horse racing. You have a good evening.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:50 AM   #8
monroegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Harley and drinkindreamin i respect the hell out of both of you for handling things like gentlemen. I am gonna raise my glass and toast to both of you. Instead of letting things get nasty, you two gentlemen handled it very nicely. The two of you are examples to the rest of the board. Ok, i may be a little drunk but i salute you both. Cheers
monroegent is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #9
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Drinkindreamin is a top notch guy. What happened to me was not his fault. I make my own bed and lay in it. I will say the lady in question is very nice looking and probably just does not like old ass holes like me, so I do understand. I have been doing this to long and expect way more than most give, so yes my fault totally.
She would be top notch for most of the guys on here.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:32 PM   #10
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

hey Harley, 300 x 300 = 90,000

still cheaper than a marriage.

Good job, BTW. I am sure that there are probably more that do not even get reviewed.
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:18 PM   #11
hockeyfan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

it must have been a bad day or bad timing harley? or you 2 just didnt gel? i have spent time with Dawson, correspond with her thru talk and text and find her to be nothing more than sensational. she is very personable and genuine. imo of course. she is a real mature woman and her bedroom skills excellent. tits, hips like i like em, definitely not fat in my opinion. every body has there own likes and tastes, i personally think we need more independent gals like her visiting, we have lost so many over the last few years. i think she is a welcome addition to ladies like meredith/majic etc. we need more like them, not run them off. remember the days when we had ladies like viviank and such visiting monthly?
hockeyfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #12
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Hockey fan let me be clear I do not really give a shit about your opinion as you surely do not have long term experience in the hobby. To assume I would run off other providers is an insult to me. The providers you named are friends of mine and I have met several times. Just so you know and can be confirmed by the moderators I have helped several providers by bringing to this site.
So you sir p!ease refrain from commenting me or my reviews.
I would think you did this to keep your name active here and maybe promote yourself to providers. No need to respond I am through with this subject

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Dawson Decatur

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women