Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2019, 04:07 PM   #1
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Points for the adult nursery

Wake up has vanished. So myself and fellow Conservative members of this forum will have to take over and leave violation notes . This is to make it easy on Wake up upon his arrival.

1. First violation is a multiple for the mystic. For continual thread and topic derailment, stalking, rudeness, hostility, rude and insulting remarks. He has been warned multiple times by members with no change in his behavior.
Result- 10 points expires 6 months from time stamp date!

Who has the 2cd. violation to post?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 04:09 PM   #2
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Wake up has vanished. So myself and fellow Conservative members of this forum will have to take over and leave violation notes . This is to make it easy on Wake up upon his arrival.

1. First violation is a multiple for the mystic. For continual thread and topic derailment, stalking, rudeness, hostility, rude and insulting remarks. He has been warned multiple times by members with no change in his behavior.

Do they have enough storage for this?!?!?!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 04:16 PM   #3
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Do they have enough storage for this?!?!?!
Admin. here, say yes! Although, only for legitimate violations. the mystics violations were too long and expansive to quote properly. To save bandwidth.. So away from this example we must quote all violations that are posted..
Old 02-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #4
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

That sounds about right. The conservative members of this forum whom attack me regularly seek to have me banned. Why? Because you don't like my point of view. That's the America you live in. Every post you make is Odumbo, Hilarious No More, lib tards, dimocrats, etc. Your just a bunch of cry babies. I've never reported one of you snowflakes. Btw your not conservatives your actually a bunch of .................. You snowflakes are scared of your own shadow MAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I would like to report Bamscram and WTF for violating the minimum intelligence rules - not in a good way.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:21 PM   #6
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I would like to report Bamscram and WTF for violating the minimum intelligence rules - not in a good way.
lmao I agree that should be a lifetime ban. But we must follow St. C.'s rules. So no points can be given. However I'am awarding

2.Violation for wtf . An infraction for image violation. From his avatar!
Multiple warnings have been given.
Result-5 points expires 6 months from this posts time stamp

Mr. wtf. I hope you will make the necessary changes to ensure a cleaner forum.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:33 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
That sounds about right. The conservative members of this forum whom attack me regularly seek to have me banned. Why? Because you don't like my point of view. That's the America you live in. Every post you make is Odumbo, Hilarious No More, lib tards, dimocrats, etc. Your just a bunch of cry babies. I've never reported one of you snowflakes. Btw your not conservatives your actually a bunch of .................. You snowflakes are scared of your own shadow MAGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to ban anyone...I believe in the first amendment 100%.
I think people can see for themselves the ridiculousness of the view point that has destroyed so many lives through out history...Venezuela being the recent prime example!!
CBS just banned a super bowl commercial celebrating american patriots...so please tell me who's wanting to ban who??
Old 02-03-2019, 09:38 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I don't want to ban anyone...I believe in the first amendment 100%.
I think people can see for themselves the ridiculousness of the view point that has destroyed so many lives through out history...Venezuela being the recent prime example!!
CBS just banned a super bowl commercial celebrating american patriots...so please tell me who's wanting to ban who??
Great post.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:39 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Here's a suggestion...why don't you self assess points at the end of each of your posts. Then when he comes back he can just tally them up. I'm sure he would appreciate your teamwork.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:52 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Here's a suggestion...why don't you self assess points at the end of each of your posts. Then when he comes back he can just tally them up. I'm sure he would appreciate your teamwork.
That's a stroke of genius!
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:58 PM   #11
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gotta do what the admin boss says. God i wanna sleep with my Boss....
Old 02-03-2019, 10:44 PM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
God i wanna sleep with my Boss....
Ask Dear Abby...
Old 02-04-2019, 05:50 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Very good idea - I've done a thorough assessment of my posts, and sincerely feel I deserve no points.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

2.Violation for wtf . An infraction for image violation. From his avatar!
Multiple warnings have been given.
Result-5 points expires 6 months from this posts time stamp

Mr. wtf. I hope you will make the necessary changes to ensure a cleaner forum.
How bout you suck on those nuts.

I'll be the next Moderator. You're not even original enough to come up with your own material you had steal mine.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Didn't Wakeup say we could police ourselves? Seems to be in line with his wishes.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women