Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 10:11 PM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default Does anyone else have any zany Zoey (youngwet) stories?

i have two. the first happened about a year ago. the second happened night before last. this gal is a trip. i'm not putting her on mean blast-i could do that with a review if i wanted to, but i won't-i was just wondering if anyone else had any "can you believe this" kind of experiences with her.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=zoey

the older story i will keep very short, the newer one i'll go into more details. feel free to share your zoey experiences, but keep it friendly/funny instead of mean, and steer clear of any forbidden topics. i will share mine after i read a few of yours.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:28 AM   #2
bb1961
Valued Poster

Your post of a year and a half ago you said she was on your DNS list...I guess times have changed.
How does the saying go..."Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Or like GB...fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, we don't get fooled again
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:31 AM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

^^my DNS list is a continual work in progress. quite fluid..

well kinda dead in here, so what the hell. old story (more details in the link above). short version:

ok so the backstory. youngwet also goes by Zoey. and Zoey had a string of mixed reviews with major tcb issues and "all there" issues. so she puts (another) ad in coed, and Champagne Brown is like, "oh my, here we go again." and im folmfao.

and her ad was so sad. it was like, "review specials for yes reviews. i promise i'll do better.."

so i thought, ok lemme send Zoey some good karma. honesty alert: she's hot af. i love shagging hot chicks, so that may have affected my judgment. so i post, in coed, ok zoey i'm down for the do-over. show us how awesome you are. so we're all down for the review special, and i can tell the guys Zoey has turned over a new leaf; go check her out. i'm sure you'll be satisfied.

and she's like, bet.

so i say by text, "you prefer outcalls or incalls?" and she said outcalls. and i said, (yes i know you think this question is retarded, but it's actually quite legit) "ok, you have wheels?"
And she said ya.

so i said, "ok send me ur eta when you have it."
she said, "right."

so 30 min go by. i text, "sweety, are you almost ready? i gotta work in the am."

and she texts back, "what did you say your eccie handle was again?"

and i said, "pxmcc."

and she said, "ya. that's what i looked up. couldn't find you anywhere."

i was like,"ya i keep shit on the dlow. i aint into ppl bein all up in my bidnezz n sheet."

and she was like, "ya i know that's right."

anyway another 30 min went by, then another hour, then another 2 hours.

and i'm thinkin this shit is gettin funny and all. so about 6 hours after our initial contact, i text, well sweety i gotta get up at 8 so imma need to take a raincheck.

and she replies, "where did you see my ad again?"
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:36 AM   #4
bb1961
Valued Poster

How does the saying go..."Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Or like GB...fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, we don't get fooled again

There are plenty of women out there...just move on!!
Old 06-16-2019, 01:42 AM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

^^bb1961: she is a bucket list hobby accomplishment. you should try her, i kid you not. climb mount everest. swim the channel. do a hobby session with youngwet.

i'm not calling her out or putting her on blast. i'm giving props where props are due. her session was amazing in the "can you believe that just happened" sense..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:50 AM   #6
bb1961
Valued Poster

I'm blessed and happy with my SO...thanks anyway.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:37 AM   #7
alwaysfun
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

alwaysfun is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:01 AM   #8
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysfun View Post
yes and yes. i will be posting that story in a bit.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:55 AM   #9
pxmcc
BANNED

ok so here's my latest Zoey adventure. 3 nights ago, i'm looking at List Crawler ads looking for talent, and i stumble across a super cute white girl's ad. and i'm thinking to myself, i know that girl. that's the flaky chick on eccie who was unable to show up for an outcall and who kept asking me really random questions. i looked at her Comments page. one dude said she was the best thing since sliced bread, another said she was flaky af. uh-huh, that's my gal..

so anyway, i text her and say, "were you ever a provider on eccie?" and she said ya. i asked her what name she used on eccie. and she said Zoey. Zoey, that's that chick's name, it totally rang a bell. ok, bingo. same gal.

so i told her that about a year ago, she was supposed to do an outcall and she just couldn't pull it off. and she said "ya, i was going through some stuff, but i did rehab and i'm all good now." so i'm thinking, turned over a new leaf. the prodigal daughter. good stuff. i'm a firm believer in second chances.

so i ask her about her donations. she quotes then i ask if she's doing incalls or outcalls. she says (basically) pick-up outcalls. i've done quite a few of these at my place, especially with my regulars and utrs, so it sounds kinda fun. so i asked her what her pickup location was, and she said Rosenberg. i type it in my gps, and it's a solid 30 min drive. (would've been far longer except for there was zero traffic.) i'm thinking, pickup outcall to my place aint happening.

so i said, "sweety you're in the boonies. lemme see when i can get out that way."

and here's the first funny part. she says, "please??" i can't remember the last time someone begged me to come see them. so i'm thinking, if we can get the numbers right, this might be do-able.

so i said, "you're in the middle of nowhere. you're too far away for us to do the session at my place. we'd have to get an hourly. do you have one close to your place?"

and she said, "ya, there's a Super 8 that offers hourly rates right by my house."

ok, this could be a go. so i ask her if she is gfe or regular. she said either. hot chick and gfe at a reasonable donation? hell ya. this turned out to be a material mistatement of fact. i'm not an ugly or fat dude-i do a lot of fun stuff off the clock with especially my utrs but also with my regulars-but gfe turned out to be off the menu.

so i'm thinking, gfe with a hottie in the boonies, if the price is right, this might work. i had just showered, so i said, "if i come right now and throw in some nice comments on LC if you do a good session, could you swing ? and she said sure, so off i went.

got to her place without issue, picked her up, and we were off to the Super 8 that she had raved about. she is cute as a button btw.

we get to the Super 8, i head in, ask Mr. Patel what the rate is for 2 hours, and he says 60. i thought maybe i misheard him. i said, no i don't need an overnight reservation, probably only a half hour or less. say again? and he said, yes it's 60. and i'm thinking, Zoey Zoey Zoey. what kind of fuckery is this. her favorite incall costs 60 bucks for a hh session. smdh. well if i was thinking with my big head, i would've just walked the fuck out. but i was thinking with my small head, so i paid the 60 bucks, with a credit card. (remember that part cause it will come up later.) highway effin robbery.

anyway, i'm grabbing my hobby bag n shit so i give her the room key. she gets in quickly and i'm not far behind. (to be continued..)

meanwhile, i'd love to hear any of ya'lls' zany Zoey stories..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:35 AM   #10
pxmcc
BANNED

fyi she is now Lexi on LC, but i'm not allowed to post links per Ike.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:24 PM   #11
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Come on px spit it out!!
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:28 AM   #12
pxmcc
BANNED

Ok so lemme wrap up Zoey's zany story. so i come into the room. we both lost our clothes and i stand there admiring her long slender frame. i had her lie down on her tummy and we started with a coconut oil massage for her. as i' m rubbing her down, when i get to her booty, i can hear she's getting wet. i start massaging her tight perky booty, spreading out her ass cheeks. she has this flawless alabaster skin, she's totally shaved, and she got the cutest dark pink starfish ever, perfectly circular, just enticing.

so we had discussed gfe by text, and she said gfe was an option. dato may not be "classical" gfe, but it's not far off it. so i asked her if i could eat her booty. she said no. daty? no. bbbj? no. kissing? no. but you're gfe? yes.

at this i bust out laughing. actually i laughed straight for like a minute. well she turned around and said, "are you ready to fuck me already?" and i said, "far be it from me to refuse such a reasonable request from such a pretty lady."

so she covered me up-well actually she had some problems so i had to help-and she looked down at my johnson like it was a jigsaw puzzle to be solved or an especially hard math problem. she was like,"i think i better start on top."

cg and rcg are two of my fave positions. so she slowly impaled herself on my greediness. we both had to catch our breath when she fully impaled herself on my spear.

we switched to doggy and her tight ass was backing into me like it was on a mission. i grabbed her hips and lifted her into me from beneath. then i tried playing with her starfish, but she wasn't feelin it, so i moved my hands back to her hips and squeezing and slapping her ass, and she loved that shit. finally i was basically slamming her whole spinner body into mine. the room got a bit noisy. the cardio was intense. no need to hit the gym after..

anyway, my next Zoey moment happened when we were chatting after we cleaned up. she let it drop that she doesn't have a phone. and i was getting ready to ask the obvious question-why don't you have a phone- and then i realized, more likely than not, i didn't actually want to hear the answer, so i bit my tongue. it would be like asking how a terminally ill cancer patient feels. it's just the wrong question, u know..

so she asks me if i can take her to a hotel in town, and she said she'd hook me up. i take offers like that with a grain of salt. but i was heading back to the med center, and good chance it would be on the way anyway.

so i said, "you have some friends there, the place you want to go?"

she said no. so i said, "if i take you to an incall hotel and you have no friends or a phone, how are you going to get any clients?" and she said, " ya you might be right."

so i said, "why don't you stay at your place and save ur donations until you can afford a phone?"

and she said, "you know that's a good idea;" like wow, how did you come up with that?

i'm trying not to laugh, but i find myself trying to suppress the giggles. never works.

so we're packing up, and there was another Zoey moment. she's carrying every single towel in the room. and i literally covered my face in my hands. and i said, "you know they have my credit card info, right?" and she says, oh they won't even notice. and i said, "every single towel is gone and they won't notice?" and she was like, hell naww. alrighty, i feel better now..

so i got to thinking about it, and i realized she was on to something. 60 bucks for a 30 minute room is highway robbery. so in that light, i think we paid for the towels, even though we didn't actually get a receipt for the towels, per se..

so we get to the car, and Zoey has another moment. she had the room keys when we arrived and was the first one in, so i asked, "can i at least get the room key to drop off?" and she said no, it's still in the room. so i hauled on out of there looking for flashing lights in my rear view mirror. none, so i breathed a sigh of relief. i can't wait to see my credit card bill to see what i actually paid for the date.

and that, my friends, is my zany Zoey adventure. if any of you have any zany Zoey adventures, do tell..

tonite i did a doubles session with Aries and my atf. that story will have to go in "the greatest hobby session..ever thread." absolute. pse. mayhem.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 06:20 AM   #13
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

OMG px, you paid with your credit card??? Your big head must have really been starved for oxygen......

And $60 for a 30min room? Definitely some fuckery going on there

Wow.....just WOW....

I had a SB for awhile that would take everything from a room that wasn't bolted down, and if the housekeeper's cart was left unattended in the hallway, she'd wipe it out too.
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:26 AM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrogue View Post
OMG px, you paid with your credit card??? Your big head must have really been starved for oxygen......

And $60 for a 30min room? Definitely some fuckery going on there

Wow.....just WOW....

I had a SB for awhile that would take everything from a room that wasn't bolted down, and if the housekeeper's cart was left unattended in the hallway, she'd wipe it out too.
ya the credit card thing was crazy, but i only had another 25 for the room on me. so when he said 60, my options were to find an atm in Rosenberg or pay with a cc. obviously the choice was less than ideal.

hilarious on the SB. that was the first time i'd seen someone leave with every dang towel in their hands. Zoey is a trip and worth a visit just to experience her zaniness imo..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:30 PM   #15
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Lol....... you forgot the part awhile back when you asked me about her and I tried warning you about her cookiness............. I know "Zoey" as she is friends with friends that I know in the RW......And believe me bro.... her taking the towels from the rooms..... is the LEAST of your problems.....LOL.. You got off easy if you ask me.

I'm not gonna go into what she used to do.

I'll just leave it at that........ but good story bud.....

She is a hottie and I've had threesomes with her and her friends.....
The1Slayer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women