Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 80
Default Encounter: Sinful Sarah

Date: 10-8-19
Name: Sarah Summers
Phone: 518-539-3964
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://ilovesarahsummers.hotprovider.com/
City: Albany
State: NY
Address: near SUNY
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I couldn’t tell
Ethnic Background: white
Physical Description: As everyone knows by now, Sarah is a gorgeous girl with an incredible skill set. Pretty face, petite build, perky tits, awesome ass.
The Rest of the Story: So I’ve been seeing Sarah for several months now, and ‘never fails to satisfy’. Last week’s visit was no different: easy set up via text (she may not get back to you right away, but when she does, you’re usually good to go), short wait in the parking lot, she texts me the room number, and I’m in. I know many of you have had bad experiences with her concerning long waits in the parking lot, no shows, etc.; fortunately that’s never happened to me for as long as I’ve been seeing her. The door to her room is left slightly ajar for me. I enter, and receive a very warm and cheerful hug and kiss from her. We spend a couple minutes catching up before I retreat to the bathroom to clean up a bit. The bath is clean as usual with plenty of soap and towels. I exit to find her fully undressed on the bed, waiting for me with a beautiful smile on her face. Now we all know she’s a tiger in bed and her skills are top notch. I’m more of a gfe guy than pse, but we’ve all seen ample reviews where it’s been shown she excels in both departments. You just need to tell her what you like and she will do it, no questions asked. She never hesitates to remind me that she’s there for me, and she will do what it takes to please me. Like I said, I’m more the plain vanilla gfe type, so our activities always include lots of dfk, tittle squeezing and sucking, bbbj, cg, and mish. I usually do DATY only sparingly on her, as she’s very sensitive and it seems she frequently can’t wait to get back to sucking my cock. As far as the actual sex, not surprisingly, it’s 2 solid thumbs up. She’s extremely participatory and vocal, and actually fucks you back as opposed to just laying there like so many of the stg chicks. And even though I’m not into it, we’ve seen several reviews where many other activities are on the table, including hardcore face fucking, anal, and choking. So I know up to this point I haven’t reported on anything most of us already didn’t know. But here is where folks need to listen up: during this particular visit, after the fun was over and as we were getting dressed, I brought up the fact that many guys were reporting on the boards (as well as in PM’s to me) that she went dark on them all of a sudden. I told her guys out there who previously were seeing her frequently were telling me she all of a sudden stopped responding to them. Just cut them off, with no explanation. She then informed me many of those same guys were becoming too emotionally attached to her. Guys who in the past would text her to say a quick hello soon would be texting her more frequently, out of the blue, just to chat and ‘share their day’ with her. Some of these guys would text her pages and pages of text, every day, just to chat and express how fond they were of her. It just got to be too much, so those are the guys she primarily cut off. Now I totally realize this is all coming from her and there are two sides to every story. However, even if what she expressed to me is not 100% true, come on men! You all need to keep in mind that this is a business, and even though a provider may treat you like a king and be very nice, again, THIS IS A BUSINESS. Don’t get attached, don’t text her unless it’s to set up an appointment, don’t get emotionally involved! She’s not your girlfriend nor will she ever be. I know as you’re reading this you’re thinking this should all be obvious, but apparently to some of you it’s not. Again, not trying to pass judgment or bust anyone’s balls, but I did want to share what she reported to me.
Recommendation: Yes
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:16 AM   #2
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

First sentence of review should say “satisfy”, not disappoint. Sorry guys- had lots of trouble with the system timing out on me last night.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:58 AM   #3
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

Tragic
Jon Colden is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Not following you
Old 10-18-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

SO TRAGIC
Corvette17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 06:05 PM   #6
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Not sure who or what you’re taking a swipe at. Perhaps both of you would get better mileage out of this site if you wrote some reviews of your own.
Old 10-19-2019, 12:18 AM   #7
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Not this site TRAGIC
Old 10-19-2019, 09:35 AM   #8
Loneli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default TRAGIC?

I don't get the "TRAGIC" either. Sounds like you hit a nerve Warren.
Loneli is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:38 AM   #9
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Apparently.. LOL
Old 10-19-2019, 10:54 AM   #10
Hobby1751
Account Disabled

It's as if the Ambiguous Tragic Duo are implying something sinister occurred involving Sarah.

Neither of the Ambiguous Tragic Duo can read the ROS, so I don't think they're implying it's personal to their ego.
Hobby1751 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #11
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

From urban dictionary...

used to describe a person who lacks any sort of self-awareness or conception of how others perceive them; often characterized as woefully oblivious to their gaping flaws, which prevent them from achieving others’ respect or appreciation. A tragic person (see: trag) typically engages in behaviors that they wrongfully believe to be iconic, while most external parties find these antics cringe-inducing and/or trite. To refer to someone as “tragic” is an all-encompassing derision that asserts a person’s utter lack of redeemable qualities, coalesced by physical unattractiveness, dullness, incompetence, ill temper, social ineptitude, and idiocy.

I am guessing they are referring more to the first half of the definition in reference to how guys are often texting her
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:32 PM   #12
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Lamo
Old 10-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #13
Corvette17
Account Disabled

Long live tree ,frank etc.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:24 PM   #14
Jon Colden
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Not sure who or what you’re taking a swipe at. Perhaps both of you would get better mileage out of this site if you wrote some reviews of your own.
It seems highly doubtful to me that you are in the least bit concerned with anyone's mileage out of anything. If you need some clarification so badly, let me add:

Preachy, condescending, presumptuous, and wholly unsubstantiated.

You repeat someone's (this provider, of all people) self-serving hearsay, as if it has ANY validity whatsoever, and then proceed to talk down to your peers as if they are imbeciles.

In actuality, you saw none of these alleged text messages, did you? She showed you nothing, offering you no corroboration in any respect of her assertions, did she?

Yet you felt compelled to seize a bully pulpit and deliver your banal sermon from on high, as if you know what's true and what's not true, while others here are apparently ignorant of such things, and desperately in need of your guidance and direction.

And that self-aggrandizing, disrespectful, and inconsiderate conduct on your part, Warren, I find to be tragic.
Jon Colden is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:11 PM   #15
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

So says the guy who hasn’t written a review in his life, yet has the audacity to complain about the tone of my review. Apparently, you didn’t read it in its entirety, cause if ya did, you would have noticed the part where I said I was not trying to pass judgement or bust anyone’s balls; simply wanted to share what she reported to me. If you don’t like the message you’re hearing, you’re certainly free to not listen. In fact, let’s see what our members have to say about the veracity of her statements. The link below contains a review in which several members commented that Sarah suddenly dropped them like a bad habit. I’d be interested in hearing from these guys in giving us their HONEST assessment as to whether there was any truth at all to her statements, or whether she was totally full of it:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2647565

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
179sasu

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women