Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2020, 12:45 AM   #1
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Why don't tells truth about mask and it cause

You mouth bacteria to grow faster and be more, it cause virus to stay a live that would other wise die on skin. Spoil food illnesses people get all time now from food being stuck to mask. You can still smell poop though them so don't work. There cut off oxygen supply why do you think people open there mouth. If you rap you air filter with a mask you car run bad dies from sand in rings.n
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 03:17 AM   #2
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The mechanism of how a mask actually works alludes me, but I suppose it prevents your exhalation from being directed straight out from the front of your face. Instead, the exhale comes out of the sides of the mask. So, when you exhale, the particles therein should be dispersed around the mouth and travel at a reduced velocity out of the sides of the mask.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:32 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Right. "Normal" masks being worn are basically useless. The better edict is just staying at home if you are sick.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:36 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Right. "Normal" masks being worn are basically useless. The better edict is just staying at home if you are sick.

I think that is the big problem. While masks may limit how far the virus spreads from a person, it doesn't stop it from being spread. The " if you just wear a mask " crowd thinks they are more effective than they really are, which means wearing masks really hasn't slowed the spread.

As case counts went up more people wear a mask, but the numbers keep going up. Plus anytime I see the way people wear masks at least 50% don't wear them right. Plus they wear them too long, are careless in removal, and thus the masks do zero good for too many.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:44 AM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
I think that is the big problem. While masks may limit how far the virus spreads from a person, it doesn't stop it from being spread. The " if you just wear a mask " crowd thinks they are more effective than they really are, which means wearing masks really hasn't slowed the spread.

As case counts went up more people wear a mask, but the numbers keep going up. Plus anytime I see the way people wear masks at least 50% don't wear them right. Plus they wear them too long, are careless in removal, and thus the masks do zero good for too many.
Correct. The "normal" masks people are using aren't stopping the spread. If they did, we'd be over this. I just takes one sick person going out even with a mask to infect hundreds, if not thousands. The lockdowns and self quarantines aren't working either.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:58 AM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I just takes one sick person going out even with a mask to infect hundreds, if not thousands.
I give up
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:38 AM   #7
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Some of these Trumper's are brain dead.

Trump can make any wild and unfounded bullshit pronouncement and they accept it as Gospel.

Valid and credentialed people can make a sane studied observation and be dismissed out of hand.

Usually accompanied by their dribble of they are Left,Dem,RINO,Media,Deep State,etc.

They disparage masks,distancing,testing,etc.

They get Everything they need from Trump.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:48 AM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post

Trump can make any wild and unfounded bullshit pronouncement and they accept it as Gospel.

Valid and credentialed people can make a sane studied observation and be dismissed out of hand.

Usually accompanied by their dribble of they are Left,Dem,RINO,Media,Deep State,etc.

I've thrown everything at them except the kitchen sink. A Kansas study where the rate of infection increased by 100% in counties without a mask mandate while it remained level in counties with one. A study of health care workers during SARS and early on during Covid (before they figured out you'd be loony to treat people with the virus without a mask) showing a 95% reduction in infection with N95 masks and 65% reduction with regular masks. A study where uninfected laboratory rats were separated from rats infected with covid by a partition made of mask fabric, while a fan blew air towards the uninfected rats. And info on the how masks work, that the Covid virion doesn't travel by itself but rather attached to water vapor and other material. And for smaller particles the mask doesn't work like a mechanical filter, but rather electrostatic forces cause the particles to attach to the mask fibers, and diffusion draws the virus off the particles and onto the fabric.

It's fruitless. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 11:03 AM   #9
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

This thread had nothing to do with H I M. Anyone can clearly tell that when you exhale while wearing a mask, the exhalation is directed out of the sides of the mask. That’s it. Nothing magical is happening. Furthermore, many people wear masks with valves in them or substitute a mask with a cotton cloth, which does nothing except filter dust particles for the wearer.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:32 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post

Oh yeah, you question everything.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cement blocks
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 12:54 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I've thrown everything at them except the kitchen sink. A Kansas study where the rate of infection increased by 100% in counties without a mask mandate while it remained level in counties with one. A study of health care workers during SARS and early on during Covid (before they figured out you'd be loony to treat people with the virus without a mask) showing a 95% reduction in infection with N95 masks and 65% reduction with regular masks. A study where uninfected laboratory rats were separated from rats infected with covid by a partition made of mask fabric, while a fan blew air towards the uninfected rats. And info on the how masks work, that the Covid virion doesn't travel by itself but rather attached to water vapor and other material. And for smaller particles the mask doesn't work like a mechanical filter, but rather electrostatic forces cause the particles to attach to the mask fibers, and diffusion draws the virus off the particles and onto the fabric.

It's fruitless. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Agreed. No matter how many facts are put out there concerning the effectiveness of wearing masks, most Trump supporters do not seem to believe them.

I wear a cloth mask. When I breathe, and I breathe hard while at the gym, no air escapes from the sides. I can blow into the mask with all my force and I can feel no air coming through the mask. I would agree that something could make it through the mask but it certainly would not travel as far as if I was not wearing a mask. And when at the gym I try to stay as far away from other as possible. And I use hand sanitizer frequently while there. Rather easy to follow safety rules.

Masks are not perfect. As you said, they are about 65% effective. But I do believe that if the recommended safety precautions are followed, less people will be infected.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:09 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Agreed. No matter how many facts are put out there concerning the effectiveness of wearing masks, most Trump supporters do not seem to believe them.

I wear a cloth mask. When I breathe, and I breathe hard while at the gym, no air escapes from the sides. I can blow into the mask with all my force and I can feel no air coming through the mask. I would agree that something could make it through the mask but it certainly would not travel as far as if I was not wearing a mask. And when at the gym I try to stay as far away from other as possible. And I use hand sanitizer frequently while there. Rather easy to follow safety rules.

Masks are not perfect. As you said, they are about 65% effective. But I do believe that if the recommended safety precautions are followed, less people will be infected.
So what are you breathing?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:13 PM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So what are you breathing?
Mostly oxygen.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:19 PM   #15
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It would be thing every animal and human breath with mouth wide open when oxygen deprived. Mask stop oxygen flow. There not much in air any way.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women