Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37089
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-09-2021, 09:50 AM   #1
PGH15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Providers vs Hobbyists.....how has the game gone sour in Pittsburgh?

Often debated, never resolved. Pittsburgh has to be one of the strangest places for the hobby compared to most other markets.

Sound off. Both sides explain your approach. Providers and their screening methods and deposit requests and hobbyists approach to sorting through your options.

(Mods already have their finger on the end discussion button Im sure.)

I'm curious to see if there's any amount of clarity from anyone.
Old 09-09-2021, 10:35 AM   #2
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

What is the baseline in most other markets? I haven't operated outside of Pittsburgh yet.

You can reference this thread I made to answer your questions.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2799024
Old 09-09-2021, 04:05 PM   #3
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default PGH 2004 ASPD Era, 2005-201? Indys Era, Current Eccie & SA Era.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGH15 View Post
Often debated, never resolved. Pittsburgh has to be one of the strangest places for the hobby compared to most other markets.

Sound off. Both sides explain your approach. Providers and their screening methods and deposit requests and hobbyists approach to sorting through your options.

(Mods already have their finger on the end discussion button Im sure.)

I'm curious to see if there's any amount of clarity from anyone.
Most hobby-people, providers and hobbyists, "do their own thing" in regards to the hobby and don't consider themselves part of a specific, broad "online hobby community"....

Rather, there was a (more or less) very "organized" hobby online sub-culture in the 2003/2004 ASPD era when ASPD and BigDoggie and even TER were national and PGH players and then especially (especially) after March 2005 after Indys got their individual "forums" and vouch-system. Very quickly (within a few months) there was an Exodus of PGH hobbyists and also advertising providers from ASPD PGH to Indys....

At the time many PGH hobbyists noted the "over-reach" of the ASPD Texas mods all during 2004 and into 2005. For every Totally....Reasonable local (local) PGH admin like Laserface (eminently reasonable and patient always) there were a handful of "national" (usually Texas) mods who issued "points" and bannings to PGH posters with impunity. Again, all this 2004-era PGH online activity Increased the Exodus from ASPD to Indys starting in spring 2005. But also all along in the ASPD and Indys era's most (most) PGH hobby-people "did their own thing" when it came to the hobby, without any self-understanding they were part of a hobby "online community"....

In the Indys hey-day of 2005 through (say) 2012 or so there were usually a minimum of half dozen or so GTG's each year and numerous regular HH's in PGH. I went to about 20 PGH GTG's from summer 2006 through summer of 2008, and one in Columbus, OH. The Indys-organized GTG's from 2005 through (say) 2012 or so really fostered a sense of "community" in the PGH and also OH hobby-communities. There are no organized GTG's and HH's in PGH in 2021, so that contributes to even more hobby-people (providers and hobbyists) "doing their own thing" in relation to the hobby...

Providers regularly posted on ASPD and Indys: "Most of my clients don't ever post-on or even read the boards." There were always a certain number of popular UTR providers in PGH who always "did their own thing", had a certain number of clients, and had nothing to do with ASPD and Indys. All this, historically and currently, is part of the large percentage of hobby-people who "do their own thing" and don't really have much to do with any online hobby-board....

SA started "drawing clients" from Indys a couple years before Indys folded. A lot of "press" developed about the new SA sub-culture a couple years before Indys ended. SA too contributed to hobby-people "doing their own thing" in relation to the hobby. For some reason, part of it is that PGH hobbyists are busy with SA and UTR girls, most of the Legions of PGH hobbyists who posted on ASPD and Indys never made it to Eccie. There always has been a vast "doing their own thing" motif with hobby people (hobbyists and providers) en masse since the ASPD and then Indys days and now that Eccie is the only hobby "forums" site on the internet, and specifically in PGH....

The "quality" of providers in PGH has not really changed, it's just a different varied "market" now. There are Damn....Good orthodox providers and also new UTR girls operating on SA and (as always) off of SA. Smart local consumers are always going to find good local "quality" for any service. And smart-solid providers are always going to find their own new and regular clients....

There is no really "organized" online hobby sub-culture, at least not in PGH, like there was in the ASPD and Indys-era's. No organized ad-posting sections for providers, specifically post-FOSTA. Scores of hobbyists "doing their own thing" with SA and any still-existing "public" ad-posting site. The whole "doing their own thing" theme really increased after FOSTA passed. Providers have to be more "cautious" with guys they see for a first time. Guys have to "separate the wheat from the chafe" of good-providers on SA and the scammers and OnlyFans hustlers. The "quality" of providers is still there, it's just not as "public" and "organized" as it was in the ASPD and Indys era's. More and more hobby-people "doing their own thing" in relation to the hobby, and specifically post-FOSTA....
Old 09-09-2021, 07:39 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh geez, another Bros vrs Hos thread.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:35 PM   #5
Union714
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Where is psycho Gabrielle or “The ultimate pro Ho “Dreamgirl” on this one??? ��������
Old 09-09-2021, 08:51 PM   #6
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union714 View Post
Where is psycho Gabrielle or “The ultimate pro Ho “Dreamgirl” on this one??? ��������
Awww such a sweet compliment. Should I make that my tag line instead of “Community Abuser”? So flattered with all of these titles. Edit: I did and I even left the “e” off the end. I wanted to honor your true intention

Providers here are thriving and see this as a very profitable market. More and more providers are visiting here.. yay! Why? Because it’s a fucking gold mine of amazing clients!

Unfortunately, we’ve gone down this road so many times to only be met with misogyny, ignorance, doxxing etc.

I can link about at least 100 articles written by sex workers, including myself…

Here’s one for now https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessiesage/...o-a-sex-worker
Old 09-10-2021, 07:54 AM   #7
Purrito
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Pittsburgh has a ridiculously high troll population, a little mob of maladjusted losers led by Bambino, that has been bullying providers and anyone who dares to question their toxic bullshit for YEARS.

Sorry, it's a simple problem that's easily described.
Old 09-10-2021, 08:11 AM   #8
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrito View Post
Pittsburgh has a ridiculously high troll population, a little mob of maladjusted losers led by Bambino, that has been bullying providers and anyone who dares to question their toxic bullshit for YEARS.

Couldn’t disagree more bro. Pittsburgh has a severe lack of options for true providers. Especially if you want young, thin, attractive providers that actually provide GFE.

The reason business is great for DG and traveling providers is that there are so few options for reliable providers here.

It’s like any supply and demand economy. It’s been a sellers market for about 5 years or so now. That is just the truth. The reason girls even have the audacity to ask for screening info and deposits is that the market is so ridiculously tilted in the providers’ favor right now that some mongers are willing to do it.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:02 AM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Targeting individual users is not allowed folks. I would suggest you knock that off.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:41 AM   #10
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:

Bullshit! Bambino is not the problem. Pensfan pretty much hit the nail on the head.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:25 AM   #11
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:

If you think its rough in the Pittsburgh forums, I suggest you check out Houston or some of the other markets here. Upstate NY is even referred to as Upset. I can tell you in other areas on Eccie the points flow like its happy hour. Bambino (and others including myself) is just sophomoric, and while that may cause some of the thin skinned not to post here it certainly isnt keeping ho’s from advertising here or on any other board that doesnt have a forum.

None of these same sophomoric antics stopped girls from advertising on Indys, Bam was the all time Indys points recipient, on Eccie he isnt in the top 20, just saying
Old 09-10-2021, 11:32 AM   #12
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The self inflicted cockblocks are quite entertaining for us. Keep up the great work!
Old 09-10-2021, 12:14 PM   #13
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Honestly I think providers can do whatever they want as far as prebooking is concerned, it's literally their business. Personally I stray away from deposits just because I'm not trying to lose that money if something comes up, whether it's my fault or not. I've always wondered about the screening process though. I've seen it plenty of times where you need to have another provider vouch for you, but like not everyone has that. Do you (I'm guessing I'm asking Dreamgurrl here, being the provider in the thread) just turn people away in that case?

I know I'd certainly be in that camp. I've only seen a couple of providers, and even then only seen them a couple of times so it's not like they'd remember me. Mind you, I'm not trying to say that I'm for or against the practice. I'm just genuinely curious because I've never gone through it myself.

As far as this whole Providers Vs. Clients thing is concerned, I dunno, I mean I've definitely had some bad experiences in the few times I've seen independent providers. I feel like that's part of the risk of doing something that's inherently risky though. Most of the experiences I've had have been fairly pleasant, but generally I'm not really going out of my way to look for GFE. I have a pretty clear end game in mind, and anything else is extra.
Old 09-10-2021, 12:59 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
If you think its rough in the Pittsburgh forums, I suggest you check out Houston or some of the other markets here. Upstate NY is even referred to as Upset. I can tell you in other areas on Eccie the points flow like its happy hour. Bambino (and others including myself) is just sophomoric, and while that may cause some of the thin skinned not to post here it certainly isnt keeping ho’s from advertising here or on any other board that doesnt have a forum.

None of these same sophomoric antics stopped girls from advertising on Indys, Bam was the all time Indys points recipient, on Eccie he isnt in the top 20, just saying
Sophomoric? Speak for yourself!!!!!
Old 09-10-2021, 02:02 PM   #15
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
Honestly I think providers can do whatever they want as far as prebooking is concerned, it's literally their business. Personally I stray away from deposits just because I'm not trying to lose that money if something comes up, whether it's my fault or not. I've always wondered about the screening process though. I've seen it plenty of times where you need to have another provider vouch for you, but like not everyone has that. Do you (I'm guessing I'm asking Dreamgurrl here, being the provider in the thread) just turn people away in that case?

I know I'd certainly be in that camp. I've only seen a couple of providers, and even then only seen them a couple of times so it's not like they'd remember me. Mind you, I'm not trying to say that I'm for or against the practice. I'm just genuinely curious because I've never gone through it myself.

As far as this whole Providers Vs. Clients thing is concerned, I dunno, I mean I've definitely had some bad experiences in the few times I've seen independent providers. I feel like that's part of the risk of doing something that's inherently risky though. Most of the experiences I've had have been fairly pleasant, but generally I'm not really going out of my way to look for GFE. I have a pretty clear end game in mind, and anything else is extra.
Firstly, thank you for a concise, coherent, on topic and respectable reply.

Many providers do use references. And that’s perfectly 100 percent fine.

I’m happy to give them but I personally don’t use them for screening. There are very very few circumstances where I would accept reference only. I do like to check with references for character.

Otherwise, I do a full screen.

Wishing everyone a safe and fulfilling weekend, whatever that means for you!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women