Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2022, 10:05 PM   #1
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Will Democrats Ever Stop Wearing Masks?

They just can't let go of their face diapers, Staff Edit. They still think there's something to fear. They live in fear. Now they're lining up for their monkey pox shot and their 4'th booster. They make their small children wear face diapers too! I see it in the store. Child abusers and idiots. If you're still wearing a face diaper, you might as well tattoo the word "stupid" on your forehead. That's what we all think about you.

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:14 AM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default You deserve the very best. The others, the very worst.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 08:26 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don’t think any state has a mask mandate anymore.

You boys are just howling at the moon.

If it’ll make you feel any better, WalMart is already advertising for Halloween. You might find a good N95 there…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 08:42 AM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm not a Democrat. I wore a KN95 mask when I was in a crowded indoor area just last week. There were a couple of hundred people in the place, and I don't remember anybody else who masked up, although there must have been someone.

As to Why_Yes_I_Do's placard that it's all about control, the anti-maskers are trying to control people like me. I haven't ever been refused entrance or service for wearing a mask, YET, but have had people get downright hostile when they saw it on me. I don't know why some anti-maskers won't leave people like me in peace.

As to Cheap Charlie's contention that Staff Edit Democrats are the ones wearing the masks, I'll call BS on that. It's the Asians who are wearing them. I've been on a couple of Zoom calls with Asians lately, and they mask up even when they're by themselves in their cubicles or their offices.

Now you can say what you want about the Asians. Staff Edit. But they're smart as hell. Smarter than the rest of us. Maybe they know something the anti-maskers don't. They were wearing masks before COVID.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 08:54 AM   #5
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Charlie is a prime example of the well reasoned right spoken of by ICU. Genius.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 09:32 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Charlie’s trying to bring the conversation back to an old ECCIE PF favorite - racism.

Calling out the only black person he knows.
Old 08-17-2022, 10:18 AM   #7
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'm not a Democrat. I wore a KN95 mask when I was in a crowded indoor area just last week. There were a couple of hundred people in the place, and I don't remember anybody else who masked up, although there must have been someone.

As to Why_Yes_I_Do's placard that it's all about control, the anti-maskers are trying to control people like me. I haven't ever been refused entrance or service for wearing a mask, YET, but have had people get downright hostile when they saw it on me. I don't know why some anti-maskers won't leave people like me in peace.

As to Cheap Charlie's contention that Staff Edit Democrats are the ones wearing the masks, I'll call BS on that. It's the Asians who are wearing them. I've been on a couple of Zoom calls with Asians lately, and they mask up even when they're by themselves in their cubicles or their offices.

Now you can say what you want about the Asians. Staff Edit. But they're smart as hell. Smarter than the rest of us. Maybe they know something the anti-maskers don't. They were wearing masks before COVID.
Asians have been wearing Masks for a long time in China long before Covid due to Air Pollution in the large cities. Asians are in the habit of wearing masks. Besides airborne toxins can get ya sick too if you are exposed to high enough concentrations.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 11:20 AM   #8
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Asians have been wearing Masks for a long time in China long before Covid due to Air Pollution in the large cities. Asians are in the habit of wearing masks. Besides airborne toxins can get ya sick too if you are exposed to high enough concentrations.
It's not just the air pollution, but also to protect from disease. I used to travel to Asia for work, and mask usage picked up after SARS back around 2003, and it stuck afterwards, especially in Hong Kong. The fatality rate for the old SARS coronavirus was around 15%, so people took it very seriously. That's when I started stockpiling N95 masks, to add to my stores of drinking water, canned food and ammo.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 01:52 PM   #9
chumfun
Registered Member

I think the older you are the more deadly your case of covid might be. I'm 87. I ALWAYS wear a mask in grocery stores still. The first year of the epidemic I was forced to wear a mask at work (I would have anyway). I have trouble with regular masks. I have BTE hearing aids and wearing a mask all day pinches the HE wires into my ears and makes them SORE. (also the damn things or TOO SMALL - hard to find them with adult-size loops) OK I got a big head too. I can wear the cheapies briefly, just not all day.

My employer was pretty flexible so I wore $10 bandannas. I didn't catch covid. ALSO what I didn't catch was COLDS! I used to get 3 of the damn things per winter. Everybody was commenting on their lack of colds. This alone would keep me in masks in the winter. BTW I'm a straight-up Republican Trump voter. Pretty straight-up. I favor abortion and fear the back-lash next fall.
chumfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 02:19 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don’t think any state has a mask mandate anymore.

You boys are just howling at the moon.

If it’ll make you feel any better, WalMart is already advertising for Halloween. You might find a good N95 there…
Well not right now. But there was a time when every state did. At the beginning when Masks were worn most people who wore them, wore them to protect themselves. To strengthen the use of Masks Health Officials put out the idea that, "You're not just wearing a Mask to protect yourself but to protect others. What that essentially did was instigate aggression between people who were out in public masked and unmasked. The masked viewed the unmasked as being a threat to others instead of just to themselves. That's how you break down society, by pegging people against one another. Now with the vaccine it's the same thing Vaxed vs Unvaxed.
Old 08-17-2022, 03:07 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumfun View Post
I think the older you are the more deadly your case of covid might be. I'm 87. I ALWAYS wear a mask in grocery stores still. The first year of the epidemic I was forced to wear a mask at work (I would have anyway). I have trouble with regular masks. I have BTE hearing aids and wearing a mask all day pinches the HE wires into my ears and makes them SORE. (also the damn things or TOO SMALL - hard to find them with adult-size loops) OK I got a big head too. I can wear the cheapies briefly, just not all day.

My employer was pretty flexible so I wore $10 bandannas. I didn't catch covid. ALSO what I didn't catch was COLDS! I used to get 3 of the damn things per winter. Everybody was commenting on their lack of colds. This alone would keep me in masks in the winter. BTW I'm a straight-up Republican Trump voter. Pretty straight-up. I favor abortion and fear the back-lash next fall.
Good post. I've only gotten one cold since COVID started, in part I believe because of masks. And I fear the backlash from the Supreme Court decision too.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:17 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well not right now. But there was a time when every state did.
But that's not now, which is what I said regarding the OP.

If you're wearing a mask it's by choice.

Shirley you understand personal liberty, Levi.
Old 08-17-2022, 04:21 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It's not just the air pollution, but also to protect from disease. I used to travel to Asia for work, and mask usage picked up after SARS back around 2003, and it stuck afterwards, especially in Hong Kong. The fatality rate for the old SARS coronavirus was around 15%, so people took it very seriously. That's when I started stockpiling N95 masks, to add to my stores of drinking water, canned food and ammo.
Well that certainly makes sense. Air Pollution is the result of toxins. Toxicity is a major contributing factor to disease, so it all ties in. The following link is to an interesting article. I remember seeing a picture taken in China, it looked like a foggy day but it was actually the Air Pollution.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ce-2022-04-23/
Old 08-17-2022, 04:33 PM   #14
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But that's not now, which is what I said regarding the OP.

If you're wearing a mask it's by choice.

Shirley you understand personal liberty, Levi.
It should have always been by choice. In fact human nature is a rather funny thing. If wearing a Mask was never politicized in the manner in which it was more people probably would have worn masks without protest.
Old 08-17-2022, 05:08 PM   #15
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well that certainly makes sense. Air Pollution is the result of toxins. Toxicity is a major contributing factor to disease, so it all ties in. The following link is to an interesting article. I remember seeing a picture taken in China, it looked like a foggy day but it was actually the Air Pollution.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ce-2022-04-23/
There are big Asian cities where you just don't want to be outside.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women