Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2023, 08:27 PM   #1
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Jews Prefer FOX News Over Fake News!

This is according to the New York Times:

"Fox anchors... are shining a light on reports of anti-semitism that other media overlook and are displaying support for an American ally that is being wrongly vilified."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/03/b...ws-israel.html

And while anti-Semitic violence is spiking all around us, the tone-deaf Biden administration warns us to be on guard against "Islamophobia".

You can't make this shit up!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:33 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Uh, it's been determined from the owner of foxy that they ain't news. Just ratings.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:17 AM   #3
lustylad
BANNED

Don't watch FOX if you want to wallow in vile, hateful, anti-Semitic agitprop pretending to be objective journalism.

You can find that on MSNBC.
Old 11-11-2023, 08:31 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:34 AM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Oh yeah...FOX news is a shining beacon of if truth and integrity. If you get passed the lawsuits and departure of Tucker etc. How long till toilet bowl Hannity and horse face Ingraham get tossed for their outright lies daily.

Garbage news group that touts they are staunch supporters of the Israeli's but in reality they only care about ratings and selling "healthy" pills to their audience.

What the fuck do they not have a day with Mike Huckabee or Ted Cruz on? It is literally an echo chamber of five people on that station.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:03 AM   #6
lustylad
BANNED

Thanks, eye.

We'll put you down on the side of the rabid Jew haters who deny Hamas slaughtered 1400 Jews on Oct. 7th and refuse to take their news from any media outlet that mentions it.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:13 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Thanks, eye.

We'll put you down on the side of the rabid Jew haters who deny Hamas slaughtered 1400 Jews on Oct. 7th and refuse to take their news from any media outlet that mentions it.
WTF lusty, not at all what I think. I am appalled at what's happening over in the middle east. I feel terrible for the Jews that were killed and think they have every right to protect themselves against Hamas. I just find it laughable that you think that Fox News is the one carrying the torch only, almost every news station I watch including those that you think are lefty stations are all supportive of Israel protecting themselves. But it is also telling that you think that other news stations besides Fox must be on the opposite side of being pro Israel. Not the case at all.

What I do think is particularly terrible about Fox, is that they simply are in the business of selling either sham books, sham books, sham pillows, sham polls, sham January 6th stories, or sham election fraud stories. Essentially the whole station is a sham show.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:28 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Typical RWW attack. If you don’t watch Fox News you’re a, what was that, oh yeah… “rabid Jew hater.”

I have never supported Netanyahu’s government or policies. And I think Fox News is largely responsible for the death of journalism in this country.

Does that make me Anti-Semitic? A rabid Jew hater?

Puh-leeze.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:04 AM   #9
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I tend to access several news outlets. Bret Baer on Fox is pretty even handed for example. /then I go to CNN and others to get another presentation of what is going on.

For one thing, each outlet will interview different public figures on the same topic of the day.

One thing I am getting from everywhere is that since the Pandemic, the progressive left has abandoned placing value on free speech or peaceful protest. That intollerance is not limited to the liberal-left, but the imballance is way more than 60:40 in my opinion.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 08:58 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Peaceful protest? Could you be more explicit? And explain what that has to do with the ethnically insensitive OP?
Old 11-12-2023, 11:04 AM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's not forget a key component to the OP's thread title:

... The RATINGS. ... Jews (and other enlightened people)
surely prefer FOX-News to the bullshit from CNN and MSNBC.

And the FOX-NEWS ratings SHOW US THAT!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 12:49 PM   #12
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

foxy has always been about ratings.
Not news.
Rubert stated news is a no go when it comes to ratings.

So, those that watch foxy are there because the prefer bullshit to substance.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:29 PM   #13
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't watch FOX if you want to wallow in vile, hateful, anti-Semitic agitprop pretending to be objective journalism.

You can find that on MSNBC.
I actually watch both Fox and MSNBC. I agree that Fox has done a good job of covering antisemitism in recent weeks.

I haven't seen anti-Semitic editorializing on MSNBC though, and it's been more fair and balanced in its coverage of the situation in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Let's not forget a key component to the OP's thread title:

... The RATINGS. ... Jews (and other enlightened people)
surely prefer FOX-News to the bullshit from CNN and MSNBC.

And the FOX-NEWS ratings SHOW US THAT!

#### Salty
There's an interesting passage in LustyLad's NYT link,

Fox News — with the largest audience in all of cable television in recent years — draws a sizable number of Democratic and liberal-leaning viewers. Among viewers who are 25 to 54, the demographic most important to advertisers, Fox News had more people who identify as Democrats watching in prime time than either CNN or MSNBC, according to Nielsen data through August.

Please note this predates the Hamas attacks. Some of our Democrat board members who always write off Fox should take note.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 04:18 PM   #14
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I have never supported Netanyahu’s government or policies. And I think Fox News is largely responsible for the death of journalism in this country.

Does that make me Anti-Semitic? A rabid Jew hater?

Puh-leeze.
Absolutely, emphatically no. A large percentage of Israeli Jews agree with you about Netanyahu and his coalition partners, who arguably created the conditions for this mess by supporting Hamas over the PA.

However, I don't believe Fox is responsible for the death of journalism. Actually I believe there are more real journalists on Fox than MSNBC. You tune in during prime time evening hours and you're not going to see much real "journalism" on either. But during daytime Fox is less biased with some exceptions (Fox and Friends and Harris Faulkner).
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:07 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Default No Brainer

Update: Trump used the term "vermin" to describe some less desirable folks yesterday. He specifically referred to "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and radical left thugs".

Today MSNBC reacted by comparing him to Hitler... over dozen times.

On Oct. 7th Hamas slaughtered 1,400 Jews. They beheaded infants and even melted them in ovens in front of their mothers.

Question: How many times has MSNBC compared Hamas to Hitler, who we all know also exterminated Jews in ovens?

Answer: Zero.

Whatever happened to "Never again"?

Who do you trust for accurate news?

The network with moral clarity during this crisis (FOX)? Or the one too cowardly to call out Hamas as the REAL modern-day Nazis (MSNBC)?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women