Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Singapore - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47682
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35606
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 113
Default ThaiDolly

Tired of 30+ women presenting themselves as 25 year old, and 40++ presenting themselves as 30 yo in the US. Saved my efforts for a Singapore trip.

I believe Singapore offers the best deal if the price for a girl is considered with respect to GDP per capita. Free sex is always available, if you are willing to do 30 yo (real age, i.e. someone who looks like a typical girl Asian girl in the US claiming to be 22 yo). This time I had pinoy and malay girls, 2-3 times a day of regular exercise were good. Actually, they were very good

However, I am getting old ... Which means that I am more and more interested in younger girls, and I was looking into real ~20 yo. Laksa Boy forum provides plenty of food for thought, but, you have to do so research to find out gems.

After spending about 1 hour researching, I set my eyes on 19-yo SYT Fon. http://laksaboy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1947782
So, I sent a message to the provided number and got a pretty fast response with available slots. At first, they were not so good, but weekend not offered a discounted rate of S$120 (roughly, $100) for 90 min and 2 shots, but also a greater availability. So setting it up was relatively a painless process done through messaging back and forth.

Incall was actually not in a hotel, which is a big plus, but a condo with a typical 2-call system.

What shocked me by surprise is that photos were real (well, she is slightly darker, but pictures are definitely hers, and it could be just too much light in the room). I notified the manager that I will not accept the girl and will simply leave if I do not like her. Well ... It was not the case. BTW, on the way back I saw another girl, and I could easily identify her by her photo, when I got back home.

Now ... Enough introduction ... The main event starts with shower ... Real one, when Fon washes my whole body, being fully naked with me. Beautiful young body. She says she is 19, and she is unlikely older than 22. Very responsive nipples, beautiful ass, B's the way they look when the girl is young. (This is the only deviation from description, the site describes those as C's. Well ... No FUCKING way. B, or B-.) 5-10 min in the shower gave me a full opportunity to explore the body. Full bush ... When the girl is young, it is kind of cute No ink or metal - i.e. the way I like it. Fingering her pussy gave an interesting reaction: it got immediately wet! In the room I noticed KY, but there is no way she was using it: when I got my finer into her pussy, it was first dry, but after just couple frictions it was fully wet. Nice! Very nice, indeed.

Well, back to the bedroom. The condo has couple rooms, but it was pretty quite, when I was there. The bed was good, and sheets were fresh.

I told Fon immediately when we got into bedroom, that we will be using my condoms, which I brought with me (I had actually the choice for her), and everything will be covered. She surprised with her reaction: she smiled and gave me a girl-friend-like kiss and a very warm hug. I understand that BBBJ is available, but ... I do not take my chances, and prefer everything covered. Does not change my perception of things, but makes things much safer

I started fingering her pussy and sucking her nipples. She was wet and clearly enjoyed herself. I enjoyed it as well and my little brother got bigger, which somewhat scared her. She said that it will not fit into her, and suggested that we only do BJ. Well, she clearly needs to take an anatomy class My little brother entered her and felt rather comfortably inside. She is tight, but not THAT tight. I had a pinoy girl the night before, and, despite being 32, her pussy was really tight.

Tight pussy, good visual stimulation and lot's of sounds from Fon, made my first shot relatively effortless. She enjoyed herself, and lied for couple minutes with me before she started to do a massage. She is not a professional, but she tries her best, and, actually, she gave the best body rub from a 2x girl I've ever received. She insisted that she finishes massage before we went to round two.

Round two was essentially the same as the number one. The view in mish was fantastic, so I didnt want to move to any other position. We spent may be 15 minutes in this position slightly altering it. Fon was pretty active in it, and, surprisingly for me, I finished at about 60 min mark.

We were both exhausted, so couldn't move for couple minutes. Then, the shower with a nice full clean up, and I decided to go. If the 3-rd time was allowed, I would definitely take it right away, but rules are set in stone

Overall - a very good experience It is not as cheap as in Thailand, but remember that GDP per capita in Singapore is HIGHER than the one in the US. Another way of looking at it is by expressing the price of the session in cherries. In a local grocery store, I spotted cherries at $33/lb. So, I had 2 shots and massage for essentially equivalent of 3 lb of cherries

Finally, I have to say about the agency. Very accommodating. No fake photos. Nice condo, not a bad location, close to downtown. Reasonable price schedule. Fully positive experience.

Here is their full "stable": http://laksaboy.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153

The other girl, whom I believe I saw, was http://laksaboy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1947351
and, once again, I should say that Asians have to to calibrate their boobs-measuring device. Her boobs were large, but no way they were 38F. More like C/D "US-grade". However, I am not blaming the agency. My pinoy girl claimed that she has "almost" B, when, in reality, she only had tiny nipples. No boobs, at least in my understanding of those

in summary, nice girl, who is somewhat shy at first, but gets fully relaxed if you treat her nicely. Agency is very accommodating. Price is more than reasonable.

One more thing ... All women arriving to Singapore from not so developed countries are required to take a medical examination every 6 months. Sex is safer there than in the US
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
Meiji
Zen Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Thanks for the review- you could have submitted it with a review form and gotten credit!

I was very impressed with the quality and variety of women in Singapore. I similarly met with a Thai girl at an upscale apartment, and she was just amazing looking and sexy as hell. The price was quite cheap compared to American standards, too.

Where did you hear that women from 3rd world countries have to take a medical exam? I know women that work in official brothels do, but the incall places aren't exactly legal establishments...I'm pretty sure those women come in on the standard 90 day tourist visa run, but I'm not sure.
Meiji is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women