Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60096
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Trayvon Obama??

Let me get this straight....

The press reports Zimmerman is a "white-hispanic".

The jury finds Zimmerman not guilty, basically that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

Trayvon's friend/prosecution witness testifies Trayvon called Zimmerman a creepy ass cracker, then later says Trayvon opened a can of whoop-ass on Zimmerman, that's what bloods do.

Obama declares he could have been Trayvon years ago.

So, Obama is saying he would have done the same thing - that is opened a can of whoop-ass on the creepy ass cracker/white-hispanic rather than try to reason with him?

That's the reasonable view of this tragedy from our Pres?

I'm white-hispanic (if there is such a thing) and he wants me to vote democratic?
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
I'm white-hispanic (if there is such a thing) and he wants me to vote democratic?
No.

Obaminable EXPECTS you to vote for the Democratic candidates, just like the democratic "managers" EXPECT all Hispanics to vote for the Democratic candidates!

One day the Democratic Party "bosses" will wake up, but it will be too late.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No.

Obaminable EXPECTS you to vote for the Democratic candidates, just like the democratic "managers" EXPECT all Hispanics to vote for the Democratic candidates!

One day the Democratic Party "bosses" will wake up, but it will be too late.
How do you know wtf Obama expects...or is that just another one of your prediction? You know predictions that you make fun of others for making.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

using FBI statistics from 2010

it is almost 12 times more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around

in other words it is almost 1200% more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How do you know wtf Obama expects....
It's called a presumption based on circumstantial evidence.

The first known is he's a Democrat. Secondly, I am a Democrat. Thirdly, over the past 40 or so years of observing campaigns, from the inside, and attending caucuses, from the inside, it has been my observation that, for some reason, the Hispanic vote was not cultivated based on intellectual commonality with the thinking of the Democratic Party regulars (the bosses and management), but in some places in Texas were herded together in large vegetable trucks and taken to the polls for voting along the lines of the "voting sheets" devised by "block captains" and then treated to beer and food at one of the local municipal parks nearby. The ritual was followed in Texas about every couple of years.

In between .. no beer, no food, no candidates. Things are changing for the better, as far as I am concerned. A strong two party system is healthy for all concerned. Better candidates, representing both sides " of the aisle," and better for the citizens and NON citizens.

Finally when the "centralized media" starts calling people "white-Hispanics" and the first Black President starts calling an obviously Hispanic person a "white person" .. and using him as a whipping boy and calling him a racist in effect .. it circumstantially shows an attitude that "dismisses" the Hispanic communities in this country .. who are a far greater voting block than the African-American communities in this country.

Intiendes? Hasta! Yo habeo mucho trabajo in la officina. Verdad?
Old 07-22-2013, 09:42 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
It's called a presumption based on circumstantial evidence.

The first known is he's a Democrat. Secondly, I am a Democrat. Thirdly, over the past 40 or so years of observing campaigns, from the inside, and attending caucuses, from the inside, it has been my observation that, for some reason, the Hispanic vote was not cultivated based on intellectual commonality with the thinking of the Democratic Party regulars (the bosses and management), but in some places in Texas were herded together in large vegetable trucks and taken to the polls for voting along the lines of the "voting sheets" devised by "block captains" and then treated to beer and food at one of the local municipal parks nearby. The ritual was followed in Texas about every couple of years.

In between .. no beer, no food, no candidates. Things are changing for the better, as far as I am concerned. A strong two party system is healthy for all concerned. Better candidates, representing both sides " of the aisle," and better for the citizens and NON citizens.

Finally when the "centralized media" starts calling people "white-Hispanics" and the first Black President starts calling an obviously Hispanic person a "white person" .. and using him as a whipping boy and calling him a racist in effect .. it circumstantially shows an attitude that "dismisses" the Hispanic communities in this country .. who are a far greater voting block than the African-American communities in this country.

Intiendes? Hasta! Yo habeo mucho trabajo in la officina. Verdad?

Damn LL I didn't know you were a libatard as the Rwingeres call 'em that explains a lot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Damn LL I didn't know you were a libatard ..
Pero, usted comprende nada. Verdad?
Old 07-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
using FBI statistics from 2010

it is almost 12 times more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around

in other words it is almost 1200% more likely a white is killed by a black than the other way around
Then it must be 12,000% (twelve thousand) more likely....

.. that a black person would kill a black person!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #9
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then it must be 12,000% (twelve thousand) more likely....

.. that a black person would kill a black person!
i thought 1200% as 100 percent would be twice as likely and 1200% would be 12 times but no matter but i could be wrong in the translation

oh i misread your post sorry
Old 07-22-2013, 11:37 AM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
Let me get this straight....

The press reports Zimmerman is a "white-hispanic".

The jury finds Zimmerman not guilty, basically that Zimmerman acted in self-defense.

Trayvon's friend/prosecution witness testifies Trayvon called Zimmerman a creepy ass cracker, then later says Trayvon opened a can of whoop-ass on Zimmerman, that's what bloods do.

Obama declares he could have been Trayvon years ago.

So, Obama is saying he would have done the same thing - that is opened a can of whoop-ass on the creepy ass cracker/white-hispanic rather than try to reason with him?

That's the reasonable view of this tragedy from our Pres?

aside from the rest of your skewed interpretation , yes, there is such a thing ... Hispanics are a subculture of the white race.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default obama the terrible

obama in his capacity as supposedly the president of us all has pronounced judgement on us collectively

he said this friday in what the NYT called great, i call it shameful

"the african american community is looking at this through a set of experiences and history that doesnt go away"

what doesnt go way? america's racism? still the same as it was 60 years ago?

perhaps the sentence could be read that african americans misperceive things and their misperceptions dont go away but i doubt thats what he meant. it tells you how smart this guy isnt when a key sentence in his NYT "greatest" speech is totally unclear as to meaning

our president, obama the terrible, thinks america has made no progress in terms of racism. shouldnt he at least have told the african american community we are slightly better and the present history lived today and todays experiences are a teeny tiny bit different?

obama continues to reveal his innate racism
Old 07-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
aside from the rest of your skewed interpretation , yes, there is such a thing ... Hispanics are a subculture of the white race.
You're quite wrong as usual, CBJ7. "Hispanic" is defined as of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and/or Portugal. "Filipinos can be considered Hispanic if one prioritizes the definition that countries colonized by Spain are "Hispanic" because of that historical influence -- no matter what their location on the globe or current linguistic status." Hispanic - Filipinos, Native Americans and Africans are not a "subculture of the white race." Zimmerman is 50% white (like Odumbo) and 50% Afro-Amerindian.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're quite wrong as usual, CBJ7. "Hispanic" is defined as of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and/or Portugal. "Filipinos can be considered Hispanic if one prioritizes the definition that countries colonized by Spain are "Hispanic" because of that historical influence -- no matter what their location on the globe or current linguistic status." Hispanic - Filipinos, Native Americans and Africans are not a "subculture of the white race." Zimmerman is 50% white (like Odumbo) and 50% Afro-Amerindian.

using the quoted words
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
using the quoted words
These ARE your quoted words, CBJ7:

Quote:
Hispanics are a subculture of the white race.

Hispanics who are Filipino, Native American, African, etc., are not -- were never -- a "subculture of the white race." Your definition is a lie and false, CBJ7.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:22 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
These ARE your quoted words, CBJ7:

Hispanics who are Filipino, Native American, African, etc., are not -- were never -- a "subculture of the white race." Your definition is a lie and false, CBJ7.

as usual you're a fucking idiot .... read the quote I responded to in my post ... who was it that said white Hispanics FIRST ... tough one for morons isn't it?

and there are 4 major races, and some 5, 000 sub cultuers of those 4 races

now, go away .
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women