Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904
Default A question for the reader...

If you read a review about a lady,and there are services offered in the review that weren't offered or performed when YOU went to see her... Does that cause an issue?
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
bigB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

meh not all the time, it maybe a YMMV thing, or perhaps she opens up more on the second date, that being said it also depends on the activities mentioned/advertised
bigB is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
Passionwand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Services not provided

A qualified "yes". One of the reasons I read reviews is to determine the type and level of services actually offered. If I have an expectation of a service and it is not rendered, I am disappointed. Rarely (if ever) do I trash a provider in such a situation, but I am not likely to recommend them, either. I also respond to PM's from other hobbiests who know that I have seen a provider and want more details. The subjective stuff in reviews is just that, subjective, but the "just the facts, ma'mm" part is kind of the minimum expecation. I understand that two people can "click" and from time to time, special circumstances may dictate special services, but those should be noted as exceprtional.
Passionwand is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:43 AM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Has not happened to me but I can see it a major problem if the guy is expecting a deal breaker service based on a review. BBBJ comes to mind as the most common mentioned deal breaker type of service. Not sure of a solution, escpecialy for a first time meet given the need for descretion and security for both parties
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:49 AM   #5
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

I think thats why I dont advertise certain services because I am led by chemistry. I don't want to feel "obligated" ( for lack of a better word ) to perform any sexual act, if we don't "click"... is that bad?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

If a gent checks reviews, websites, Eccie showcase/profile, and a ladies P411 profile and the activity is listed across the board, yet not offered in a session, then there would be an issue.

However, if the activity is only listed in a random review or two, then one might assume YMMV and it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

To help convey accurate information, my personal mode of operation is always to ask the lady the following prior to writing a review:
  • Would it be OK if I posted a review?
  • Is there anything you'd prefer I didn't mention?

The ensures posting a review won't cause any issues, but further helps make certain any YMMV activities i received can be omitted.

Obviously, the third option is to indicate that certain activities received during the session were YMMV if you believe that to be the case.

Just my $.02

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #7
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

Thanks TP.. Makes sense.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #8
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Depends. If it's not one of my requirements, such as Greek, I don't care. But I scour reviews to make sure the provider offers, enthusiastically, what I'm looking for. So if she then doesn't provide it, I won't see her again and probably won't write a favorable review.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #9
Zipper
Account Disabled

I'll chime in and being new to this, I would say that it shouldn't be a deal breaker, but depends on the maturity of those involved and a big thing called communication. If the provider doent have that chemistry with the cliet, why should she feel obligated to offer that service.

As a newbie, I admit I am drawn to certain reviews and ads about/ by the provider, but they are the ones providing a service and everyone should be up front to the degree they should and balance it with discretion.
Zipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #10
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

YMMV providers I stay away from. If a lady does something with one hobbyist, but not another it's her right, but I'm not paying just to see what I get. I like knowing exactly what I'm getting for my money.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #11
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

Jasser... another good point.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #12
Jobe0111
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I don't enjoy running into the YMMV types either and try to screen those out.

If you find yourself "clicking" and going to go outside your norm for service levels, then tell the guy not to report that activity.

This way, if a guy gets the norm, he is not disappointed that he wasn't one of the "chosen". lol

Those that do "click" get sprinkles on top of their sundae.
Jobe0111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #13
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I just want a little something. I have seen providers that offer GFE, but they have engaged in Greek, but it wasn't advertised. Now, on something like that I can see how it would be a YMMV or a YPMV (your penis may vary).

In the massage world, however, I do want to know if a L1, L2, or L3 is offered up front. This will definitely matter in my decision. If the price advertised is somewhere like 80-100 bucks then I might take a chance and see what I get. If the advertised price is 200 and up, then I do want to know if I'm getting more than a massage or L1. In fact, for a massage that high, not offering a L2 or L3 would be a deal breaker for me.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #14
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Without YMMV, seeing providers would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Guaranteed to catch dinner but not much fun.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Reviews are a great place to start, but they are just that.... a place to start.

I think it's important that you communicate with your potential provider first, letting them know a little bit about what you are seeking. That's when you'll both find out if it's possibly going to be a good and comfortable session.
Krunkman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women