Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Female to Male Trans

In our little corner of the world there is a lot of talk about altenative sexual practices, when I hear tranny/TS I think of a male to female transition, but what about the flip side? Does anyone know or have experience they would like to share? Did a small amount of research, but of course I can't post THOSE pics here. Lol

This is a link to the most handsome men who started life as females- most of those guys are SMOKING HOT

http://www.oddee.com/item_98038.aspx

Just want to talk about it and increase my knowledge.

As far as the biological side, is it easier for one sex to be one another, is there an age of no return?

Sub question.... For those men who are so strict about a TS being wrong still because they have male parts or male DNA, does it make it different if it is a man with female DNA? I mean no disrespect by this question.

I think I want to have sex with a female to male trans :-)

Kinky Slut,
DD
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

I can say a few things, as far as transition. As far as hormone therapy goes and transition, its easier for mTf and fTm in different aspects, such as....

FtM's's, have it easier because the hormone therapy deepened voice, grows body hair & facial hair, and generally works better in "appearance" type issues. But we as MtF, our hormones don't affect voice, we have to train our voices manually, the hormones do cut down on body hair, but does NOT affect facial hair, need laser hair removal or electrolysis for that, and body changes for us with hormones do include fat placement, example, we gain weight where a genetic female would, ie, grow the booty & hips + develop breasts, also makes our skin VERY soft like a genetic female. Hormones also affect FtM, making the skin rougher, deepens voice. As far as the "final" aspect FtM have to have surgery most times. FtM hormones make the clitoris grow, but the biggest ive seen with that method is 1-2 inch, any other size must be accomplished with rhinoplastey, they add skin to make a larger "member". With MtF they convert the penis to a vagina. Either way its a pain! I plan to keep my parts, Im happy the way I am. Ive known lots of MtF's that have went "all the way" and lots wish they never have, some are happy with it, but like I said Im happy with what I have, and enjoy being "unique" AND there are no shortage of others that feel the same, both men and women!
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
maxemus48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

DD, i want to have kinky fun with you. When u coming to Dallas?
maxemus48 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxemus48 View Post
DD, i want to have kinky fun with you. When u coming to Dallas?
DD does sound great, doesn't she?

I'm a huge Buck Angel fan. http://www.buckangel.com/index.html

Also, Lee Harrington. http://www.passionandsoul.com

Very interesting people.

Great topic! As far as your questions, go, I do not have a clue. Which is what makes this topic so great. Time to learn something about it.

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:56 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kristi,

I watched, and God help me for admitting this, a Dr. Oz show that featured transgendered male to female people.

Changing from having a penis to not having one would have to have a HUGE emotional impact on a guy.

Guess that I haven't read where there are people who have great regrets doing this procedure.

Does that type of regret happen often? I mean, once it's gone, it's gone, right?

These are very plebeian questions, I know. But it's interesting to me.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

TSKK,

I really thank you for sharing again and helping with these topics, It is extremely helpful.

Speaking for myself , I have near zero knowledge besides what we discuss in here of what People face.

Thank you again go being open and willing to share!

Xoxo
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Kristi,

I watched, and God help me for admitting this, a Dr. Oz show that featured transgendered male to female people.

Changing from having a penis to not having one would have to have a HUGE emotional impact on a guy.

Guess that I haven't read where there are people who have great regrets doing this procedure.

Does that type of regret happen often? I mean, once it's gone, it's gone, right?

These are very plebeian questions, I know. But it's interesting to me.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
As for my knowledge its about 50% that have regrets, for me, I don't believe the risk is worth it. I know for a fact it doesn't have to do with emotional issues, but fear of having it done and having problems afterwards or regrets that sex isn't enjoyable, I've heard from some post-ops that it feels like pins & needles when having intercourse. Its basically an open wound u have for the rest of your life. Now if they could give me working ovaries, it would a whole different issue! I would totally do it then! And yes, once its gone, you cant really go back, unless u get one grafted on and then it still wouldn't be the same as before. And like I said, I'm happy with what I have as well as others, so why change? I would never make me a natural woman, so not much point in it. But for some, its a "must have", its all about personal preference and ones inner feelings.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #8
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
DD does sound great, doesn't she?

I'm a huge Buck Angel fan. http://www.buckangel.com/index.html

Also, Lee Harrington. http://www.passionandsoul.com

Very interesting people.

Great topic! As far as your questions, go, I do not have a clue. Which is what makes this topic so great. Time to learn something about it.

Always,
Elisabeth
As for my knowledge its about 50% that have regrets, for me, I don't believe the risk is worth it. I know for a fact it doesn't have to do with emotional issues, but fear of having it done and having problems afterwards or regrets that sex isn't enjoyable, I've heard from some post-ops that it feels like pins & needles when having intercourse. Its basically an open wound u have for the rest of your life. Now if they could give me working ovaries, it would a whole different issue! I would totally do it then! And yes, once its gone, you cant really go back, unless u get one grafted on and then it still wouldn't be the same as before. And like I said, I'm happy with what I have as well as others, so why change? I would never make me a natural woman, so not much point in it. But for some, its a "must have", its all about personal preference and ones inner feelings.
Old 09-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #9
hairyhoudini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Love your parts too!

Saw your pics and those of us that enjoy TS girls love your parts too.Glad you are keeping them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
I can say a few things, as far as transition. As far as hormone therapy goes and transition, its easier for mTf and fTm in different aspects, such as....

FtM's's, have it easier because the hormone therapy deepened voice, grows body hair & facial hair, and generally works better in "appearance" type issues. But we as MtF, our hormones don't affect voice, we have to train our voices manually, the hormones do cut down on body hair, but does NOT affect facial hair, need laser hair removal or electrolysis for that, and body changes for us with hormones do include fat placement, example, we gain weight where a genetic female would, ie, grow the booty & hips + develop breasts, also makes our skin VERY soft like a genetic female. Hormones also affect FtM, making the skin rougher, deepens voice. As far as the "final" aspect FtM have to have surgery most times. FtM hormones make the clitoris grow, but the biggest ive seen with that method is 1-2 inch, any other size must be accomplished with rhinoplastey, they add skin to make a larger "member". With MtF they convert the penis to a vagina. Either way its a pain! I plan to keep my parts, Im happy the way I am. Ive known lots of MtF's that have went "all the way" and lots wish they never have, some are happy with it, but like I said Im happy with what I have, and enjoy being "unique" AND there are no shortage of others that feel the same, both men and women!
hairyhoudini is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:16 PM   #10
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

The M to F post-op vagina is most definitely NOT an open wound. It doesn't lubricate like a natural vagina, and achieving orgasm is different and more difficult. With a skilled surgeon, the appearance can appear natural. Being in the medical field, I can assure you that there are gynecologists who have been fooled--thought it was a genetic female who'd had a hysterectomy for example.

I have seen passable, even beautiful or handsome TS's, and others who didn't turn out so well, but were at peace.

It's even harder to give a F to M a functional penis. They get either a micropenis constructed from the clitoris, which usually isn't enough to penetrate a female partner with, or they get an expensive and complicated construction of a penis which can NOT become erect unless the person also gets a penile implant. Orgasm is more problematic than with M to Fs. Many fewer of these are done than M to F surgeries.

This certainly isn't something to be undertaken lightly, but for some transsexuals they can't NOT do all they can to have their exterior match their soul.

It doesn't really matter of course, everyone should be treated with respect. The post-op TS folks and their future partners will have practical physical issues to work through, but why should anyone else care?
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #11
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

the reason I referred to it as an "open wound" if because after the procedure, one has to "dialate" daily, meaning stick a plastic tube up in it daily, or it will close up, does that NOT constitute "an open wound"? it can also "fuse" with the colon if not diligent doing the dialation procedure.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Dilation is done several times daily initially, then gradually backs off. By 12-18 months it is more like once a week--if not getting dilated by more pleasurable means.

It's really more like a piercing than an "open wound". Even after it is well healed, a piercing will close up if you stop wearing something in it.

This level of detail is probably getting beyond what most are interested in, but for any M to F transexuals out there who are considering sexual reassignment surgery, here is a link to a long, long thread on the topic of dialtion on susans.org, a great website for TG issues:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.p...,60087.80.html

susans.org is a great resource for all kinds of other questions which might arise for both F to M and M to F transsexuals..
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #13
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I'm arriving here late, with zero direct experience involving trannies in either direction. But I speak as someone who's drifted along the gender-role boundaries, with much enjoyment.

I really think that at the end it boils down to mutual expectation/enjoyment. Be honest about where you are, and take it from there.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
JonSnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post

That is actually super interesting, thanks for taking the time to post this. It's always been kind of a mystery how all of that works in terms of changing one's gender, so I really like reading that type of info.
JonSnow is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #15
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes thank you KK & spice, you have enriched our knowledge and others yet to come. I'm a big proponent of knowing more making people less afraid and thus tolerance levels go up as a result of familiarity!

Is there anything else major that would benefit others to know? I know that's a super broad question, but my knowledge is still so limited I don't want to make a fool of myself asking questions that may be phrased wrong or come across as illiterate on the subject. I am extremely intrigued and would love any other tidbits you can offer up! :-)

DD
Guest042015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women