Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2022, 07:17 AM   #166
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Clearly the Brazileans, assuming they are genetic females.
Though if I were hoping to actually breed with one, I would want to ensure they had the pure blood in their veins. In the near future, that may become a cottage industry to test for that.
I’m inclined to agree. The Brasileiras just like sex, and have some kind of a mystique that’s hard to describe. The Cubanas in Cuba have some of the same characteristics. I guess you develop an appreciation for sex if you’re a female when you don’t have money to pursue other pastimes, like eating. Unfortunately when you bring them to the USA some tend to get fat and mercenary.

The pure blood test is overkill. I won’t ask AOC to get a blood test before we breed. Yeah, maybe there was a Frenchman in the woodpile somewhere but so what. I love her anyway and her large child bearing hips and milk producing mammaries mean the children will be healthy.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 08:02 AM   #167
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Dang! I though I had a shot there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
... I won’t ask AOC to get a blood test before we breed. Yeah, maybe there was a Frenchman in the woodpile somewhere but so what. I love her anyway and her large child bearing hips and milk producing mammaries mean the children will be healthy.

Well...dang! I thought I was going to get AOC to myself. Maybe I can help you find a lusty Brazilian, fully waxed of course, somewhere to distract you while I cart off AOC and those milkies to a Motel 6 on the other side of the tracks. I'll keep a spare ball gag in the car, just in case I get lucky.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 08:10 AM   #168
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well...dang! I thought I was going to get AOC to myself. Maybe I can help you find a lusty Brazilian, fully waxed of course, somewhere to distract you while I cart off AOC and those milkies to a Motel 6 on the other side of the tracks. I'll keep a spare ball gag in the car, just in case I get lucky.
You keep a spare ball gag around just for Alexandria! Damn! This is playing out just like that movie, “There’s something about Mary.” Well just so you know, the way that this is going to play out, I’m going to come out of this looking like Ben Stiller. And you’re Matt Dillon.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 06:00 PM   #169
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

That's why "at best" the death toll allegedly from Covid is so low ... 0.2% of U.S. population!
Only half the population of the USA has become infected with CoVid. From John Hopkins, you have 70 million plus known cases (plus asymtomatics) and 900,000 deaths. The fatality to case ratio is 1.2%. Your number would be higher if all 327,000,000 people in the USA became infected with SARS_CoV_2 and were not vaxed.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:10 AM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

�� SWEDEN: Officially declared that the COVID-19 pandemic is “over” and announced that it will be lifting all remaining restrictions. @Forecast432Hz
https://summit.news/2022/02/09/swede...ic-to-be-over/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:26 AM   #171
bambino
Valued Poster

LUC MONTAGNIER NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATE VIROLOGIST HAS DIED AT AGED 89.

Speaking last month in Luxembourg he said about the vaccination programme:

‘It is a massive campaign with marketing rules to sell and impose products that kill.Fortunately not all the world but older and now younger, sportsmen and even children.

These vaccines are poisons.They are not real vaccines. The mRNA allows its message to be transcribed throughout the body, uncontrollably.No one can say for each of us where these messages will go.This is therefore a terrible unknown.’

��With much respect and love, my heartfelt condolences to his family and to those who knew him. A much admired and brave man��
Old 02-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #172
bambino
Valued Poster

Luc Montagnier: “They Are Not Vaccines, They Are Poisons” – Speech To The Luxembourg Parliament

Nobel laureate in medicine for discovering AIDS, virologistProfessorLuc Montagnier, was invitedto the Luxembourg Parliamentto accompany petitioners speaking out against compulsory vaccinationon Wednesday 12th of January. He spoke on the Covid vaccines and Geneticist Alexandra Henrion Caude was also there.

Luc Montagnier said in his speech:

“These vaccines are poisons.They are not real vaccines. The mRNA allows its message to be transcribed throughout the body, uncontrollably.No one can say for each of us where these messages will go.This is therefore a terrible unknown.And in fact we are now learning that this is a work published over a year ago that these mRNAs contain an area that we can call prion, which is an area capable of introducing protein modifications in an unpredictable way.As a doctor I knew 21 people who received 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine, there is another person who received Moderna.The 21 died of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease caused by prions.The 3 vaccines Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna contain a sequence identified by Information Technology as transformation into a prion.There is therefore a known risk to human health.”

https://www.soulask.com/luc-montagni...rg-parliament/
Old 02-10-2022, 07:56 AM   #173
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Only half the population of the USA has become infected with CoVid. From John Hopkins, you have 70 million plus known cases (plus asymtomatics) and 900,000 deaths. The fatality to case ratio is 1.2%. Your number would be higher if all 327,000,000 people in the USA became infected with SARS_CoV_2 and were not vaxed.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Good post. About LexusLover’s 0.2%, I’d add that 0.6% of the population of Peru has died from COVID, and the population is younger than here. One big difference is that thanks to our great American companies Pfizer and Moderna and President Trump’s Operation Warp Speed we had mRNA vaccines. Peru had shitty Chinese vaccines.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:58 AM   #174
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

So are you saying that the chances of dying from COVID with protection are greater than the chances of you getting laid without it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 02:25 PM   #175
bambino
Valued Poster

What Do They Know that We Don't?... China Has Not Administered a Single mRNA Vaccine to Any of Its 1.45 Billion Citizens

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lion-citizens/
Old 02-10-2022, 02:25 PM   #176
bambino
Valued Poster

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich details the COVID vaccine's "fingerprints" associated with death along with its effect on male and female fertility.

"It sterilizes women. Maybe one pregnancy? We're not sure about that, but it sterilizes men for good. That's what the evidence says."

This Clip on Rumble | Source Video

@VigilantFox
Old 02-10-2022, 02:52 PM   #177
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What Do They Know that We Don't?... China Has Not Administered a Single mRNA Vaccine to Any of Its 1.45 Billion Citizens

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lion-citizens/

That they want to make their own mRNA vaccine.

LONDON (THE FINANCIAL TIMES) - China's race to develop its own messenger RNA (mRNA) Covid-19 vaccine has gained greater urgency as Beijing struggles to rein in an outbreak of the Omicron variant that is threatening its zero-Covid policy.

Beijing's pandemic strategy, in which the authorities implement strict lockdown measures on communities with local cases to quash any outbreak, has, according to China's official statistics, proved effective at preventing the large number of deaths suffered in some Western countries.

But it has left China isolated from the rest of the world and confined millions of its own citizens to their homes to prevent the virus from spreading.

Progress towards a domestic mRNA vaccine in China has been slow, as the country's pharmaceutical companies opted initially to use traditional inactivated virus technology in vaccines.

China rushes to develop an mRNA Covid-19 vaccine as doubts grow over local jabs | The Straits Times

1.4 billion doses later, China is realizing it may need mRNA COVID vaccines | Fortune

China's mRNA vaccine triggers immune response in 95% of recipients in first stage of trial | The Straits Times

TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 03:30 PM   #178
bambino
Valued Poster

US Navy discharges hundreds of service members for refusing Covid jab

The US Navy announced Wednesday that 240 service members have been discharged for refusing to get the Covid jab, which violates the Pentagon’s vaccine mandate. (CNN)

As of Wednesday, the Navy has granted 10 permanent medical exemptions, plus 250 temporary and 50 administrative exemptions to the military's vax mandate for active-duty service members, according to the release.

Over 8,000 active Navy service members currently remain unvaccinated against Coronavirus.

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
Old 02-10-2022, 03:44 PM   #179
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
US Navy discharges hundreds of service members for refusing Covid jab

The US Navy announced Wednesday that 240 service members have been discharged for refusing to get the Covid jab, which violates the Pentagon’s vaccine mandate. (CNN)
Good. That's what happens when you don't follow orders. Sounds like the system is working correctly.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:36 PM   #180
bambino
Valued Poster

Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine to Treat COVID-19: Oklahoma Attorney General

Oklahoma’s attorney general has told doctors across the state that they can prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine for the purpose of treating COVID-19 and will not face disciplinary procedures for doing so.

In a statement published on Tuesday, Attorney General John O’Connor said he has found “no legal basis” for a state medical licensure board to discipline a licensed physician for “exercising sound judgment” and “safely prescribing” the drugs.

Neither ivermectin nor hydroxychloroquine has been approved for use in treating COVID-19 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) but O’Connor made clear that doctors would not face penalties if they prescribed either drug for the off-label purpose of treating a patient with COVID-19.

“I stand behind doctors who believe it is in their patients’ best interests to receive ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine,” said O’Connor. “Our healthcare professionals should have every tool available to combat COVID-19. Public safety demands this. Physicians who prescribe medications and follow the law should not fear disciplinary action for prescribing such drugs.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women