Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2022, 04:10 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default 60% pro choice up to first tri

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...the-pregnancy/

A majority of Americans broadly believe abortion should be legal and more than 60% believe people should be able to obtain abortions during the first trimester of their pregnancy, a new Associated Press/NORC poll finds—but support for abortion being legal drops significantly as the pregnancy continues, an issue that will soon be taken up by the U.S. Supreme Court.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:37 PM   #77
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/Qtah_17/10101
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:40 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Don't worry fatso... you can't get preggo if someone fires off a load massaging your prostrate
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 04:47 PM   #79
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Dang! Maybe sounding like conservatism is creepy in the vaccume of your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
...I’ve not read the decision but since it overturns Roe we shall see whether states will pass laws make abortion illegal. I believe the law on the books in Oklahoma makes abortion illegal except for death of the mother. No six weeks, no 2 days, no nothing, just outright illegal.

The law won’t stop abortions, it’ll just start jailing doctors and closing clinics. I suppose those aren’t technically the same thing...
Say, that's a might fine set of Slippery Slope-isms your sporting there laddy. Why Gooo-oolly there Goober. Welcome to the club. I realize I have to cut up your words into little bite sized pieces for you to swallow. No problem-o lil feller.

So with: you not having read it, you know not only what it does, but what it does in the future. Ammirite?" 'I’ve not read the decision but since it', 'we shall see', 'whether states shall pass'

The Daily Double! I may actually agree or at least concede the entire next two sentences to you. Congratulation! "I believe the law on the books in Oklahoma makes abortion illegal except for death of the mother. No six weeks, no 2 days, no nothing, just outright illegal." Beats me, but it's possible

But then the questions:
- So what the fuck does it have to do with you?
- You a registered voter there?

Notwithstanding, see how (above) you rolled right on down that slippery slope from death, 6 weeks, 2 day, nothing. Yet, it is entirely an Oklahoma problem - ~ population of 4M voters.
- What you have there is a local problem, i.e. Not your problem
- That a majority or 2/3rds majority can change, 2.1M or 2.6M
- That change can be more restrictive or less restrictive

Now, if it were federal law, regardless of exact wording for sake of argument
- Oklahomans now have to tussle with 100 US Senators and ~450 Congress critters and a ~330M voting base
- do the math

Light recap so far, if the Oklahomans are fine with not allowing abortion in their state - that is their choice, as not delegated specifically to the Federal government in the Constitution and clarified in the 10th amendment. Elegant and simple. Juss say'n that's how a Constitutional Republic operates by definition and they can settle their accounts at the local level.

Whew! Imma take a short break before I tackle your 4th sentence <musical interlude if so inclined, it's seriously good and short>

Ready for sentence 4 (How did you like the interlude?)
Recalling:

- "So with: you not having read it, you know not only what it does, but what it does in the future. Ammirite?" 'I’ve not read the decision but since it', 'we shall see', 'whether states shall pass'"
- I presume in Oklahoma, which as we discussed redress above, i.e the whole math thingy - starting with the phrase 'slippery slope' on down to 'do the math' would favor Oklahoma if it is a local problem. But, there would NOT be a ding-danged thing Oklahoma could do to stop a Federal level slippery slope affair. Now would there?

Finally, all that break down just so I can ask a simple question of you:
So why in holy hell would Oklahoma want to include ~320M carpet bagging jizz-wads into their local matters anyway? Because it hurts your 'feelings' is entirely irrelevant.

But as it is not in the Constitution and you really wanted to include it, you could go for a Constitutional amendment and hope you never-ever set foot in Oklahoma for the rest of your days.

Remember the 3 H's:
Hope you checked out that musical interlude.
Hook 'em Horns
Had we been discussing Texas, I would not be nearly as Texas friendly.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:03 PM   #80
bambino
Valued Poster

KBJ, the new SCOTUS judge must be really confused now. She couldn’t define a women, how can she define a living, human in the womb????????

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-03-2022, 05:04 PM   #81
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Say, that's a might fine set of Slippery Slope-isms
Ouch. That's going to leave a mark.

And you're right, that musical interlude was very much worth the watch.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:06 PM   #82
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Let's get back to the basics of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
...A majority of Americans broadly believe abortion should be legal and more than 60% believe people should be able to obtain abortions during the first trimester..
I don't believe it, but for sake of argument: How did the purported DRAFT ruling stop that? All the purported DRAFT ruling stated was it is not a Constitutional right (as many, many more things should not also be - my opinion added).

Go way back to chimp school 101 level:
We - are - a - Constitutional - Republic - not - a - Democracy
If we can keep it.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:09 PM   #83
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

Whew! Imma take a short break before I tackle your 4th sentence <musical interlude if so inclined, it's seriously good and short>

Remember the 3 H's:
Hope you checked out that musical interlude.
Hook 'em Horns
Had we been discussing Texas, I would not be nearly as Texas friendly.

Good and short? Goldilocks could have played it in a bikini. Fuck the music.

First H done. Are the second and third together? Or is the last sentence the last H?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:09 PM   #84
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
... that musical interlude was very much worth the watch.
Yup, I need to hunt her down. OK, OK, OK. Yes, technically some might call it stalking. All I supposedly want is to get a CD/DVD.

Seriously though That was some bad ass music. and I prefer to purchase as direct as I can from musicians when I can.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:10 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

Will the FBI send Ray Epps to protest????

BAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-03-2022, 05:15 PM   #86
bambino
Valued Poster

The Supreme court opinion was written in February. It was leaked TODAY in an effort to start a firestorm and drown out the noise about 2000 Mules.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:16 PM   #87
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ejoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
...Goldilocks could have played it in a bikini. Fuck the music...
Not sure she has the top to impress in a bikini. But I don't wanna have sex with the music anyway. My pecker won't fit through the CD/DVD hole and there is that whole lube problem. No thank you. But have at it with one of your own CD/DVDs if you want.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:19 PM   #88
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default We can multi-task

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
... 2000 Mules.
Hitch 'em up boys, we ride to two places at the same time.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:27 PM   #89
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Let's see if burning down cities and businesses in the midst of a recession works out for the inevitable protest to follow.

Shumer was all puffed up saying he would put forth a bill to make abortion legal in all 50 states but he can't pass it with 48 votes because Manchin and Sinema say they will not do away with the filibuster which would require Shumer to get 60 votes that he can't get.

He says, "let's have every Senator go on record as to what they believe". Good idea! I have about a dozen other subjects which should get every Senator to declare on before the midterms.

"Where do you stand on teaching a 5 year old about sexual issues and gender identity"?

"Where do you stand on the issue of crime"? Are you for or against keeping violent people in jail for life if called for?

"Are you for more spending that the Democrats want which will increase inflation? Hands please.

"Where do you stand on having an open border?

I think I actually agree with Shumer. Let's put every damn issue there is in a bill and make every Senator say yeah or nay to each and every one and let's watch democracy work.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:37 PM   #90
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What lives?

Is an egg a chicken?
Just when I think you are a fairly reasonable person with an above average intelligence, you up and make an asinine statement such as this.

No Hope.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women