Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160665
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 06:10 PM   #226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
i love discussions with you. you broaden my horizon. thanks!
I enjoy the exchanges as well. I also learn.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #227
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
I enjoy the exchanges as well. I also learn.

We learnt that we wanna stick our weenies in her hinney! (well not at the same time, none of that crazy chit on my end!)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We learnt that we wanna stick our weenies in her hinney! (well not at the same time, none of that crazy chit on my end!)
WTF, I even learned something from you. I did not know scientists and painters have different primary colors, and I wonder why I was never taught that in my science courses while in school.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #229
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Can we not have honest discussions without all the drama?

I would love to see a thread end where we all learnt something, one where we ALL admit that we may have gotten something wrong.

That is the biggest problem I see in these discussions....one side will never admit to getting something wrong. They never apologize. All they are looking to do is to twist what another says and try and get them points. Exact same thing they did on another board., Enough of that.

We all bring a piece to the puzzle with information, even if it is wrong information, I have learnt that many folks do not understand that science is not dogmatic, not just Lauren. I would have never learnt that without Lauren saying what she did. So for that I give thanks. It spurned this threads, now we are conversing in another subject we all apparently are not that versed in. Jesus. (I wasn't there, not sure about some of you old fuc'ers!) A interesting topic.....can we all maintain cooler heads and have an honest discussion without all the BS?

And I offer this fig leaf to Lauren, quit trying to be right all the time, admit when you are wrong and move on, there is no shame in being wrong. If there were nina and I would have quit posting long ago.HaHA I have noticed that most all other posters are actually trying to discuss serious subject matter without playing GOTCHA crappalo. Try it for once, I promise you will come to like it and there will be much more peace in the valley. Ok sorry for the long windedness folks but sometimes you just gotta say enough!
Are you trying out for a mod position? I'm getting cavities.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #230
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default WTF always looking for piece

P.S. WTF, the olive leaf is the symbol of peace. Genesis 8:11 On the second trip, the dove came back carrying an olive leaf in its beak. . .

Adam used the fig leaf to cover his “piece.” Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #231
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3
Default I'm no John Marshal

...... but there are fundamental differences of opinion that stem from diametrically opposite philosophical, religious, and political points of view. On this board, as with almost all human endeavors, such differences inevitably result in clashing personalities, misunderstandings, angry retorts, and hurt feelings. Blah blah blah....

Since I'm the world's laziest and most useless moderator, I'd appreciate some help in my quest to do nothing. You could help me realize my wish by taking a deep breath and come to grips with the fact that all the pontificating, posturing, research, opinion, and sarcasm posted here on ECCIE is, in the great scheme of life, about as important as dirty socks

So instead of antagonizing one another, how about just ignoring the people who piss you off, and don’t take this crap so seriously. K? You people must spend your free time picking the fly shit out of the pepper.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of self indulgent blather and pseudo intellectualism.
foX is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #232
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

How about someone close this thread??!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #233
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
When people are allowed to say idiotic things unchallenged
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Lets stay on topic folks
Quote:
Originally Posted by foX View Post
...... but there are fundamental differences of opinion that stem from diametrically opposite philosophical, religious, and political points of view. On this board, as with almost all human endeavors, such differences inevitably result in clashing personalities, misunderstandings, angry retorts, and hurt feelings. Blah blah blah....

Since I'm the world's laziest and most useless moderator, I'd appreciate some help in my quest to do nothing. You could help me realize my wish by taking a deep breath and come to grips with the fact that all the pontificating, posturing, research, opinion, and sarcasm posted here on ECCIE is, in the great scheme of life, about as important as dirty socks

So instead of antagonizing one another, how about just ignoring the people who piss you off, and don’t take this crap so seriously. K? You people must spend your free time picking the fly shit out of the pepper.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of self indulgent blather and pseudo intellectualism.
With this thread title, how could anything be off-topic???
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #234
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by foX View Post
...... but there are fundamental differences of opinion that stem from diametrically opposite philosophi

you might be right about the ignoring part. But what if someone posts in your thread just to mob you and did not even read the article that is pointed out for discussion?
(i am referring to my article about polygamy and the court ruling in canada...sorry for hijacking again...no offense meant) I mean if i get warnings for being rude, would that not be rude as well? Why would anyone do that except for being rudish? Especially after the latest escalation i`d expect more carefulness? So i mean its one sided that i get warnings for being rude and others don`t when they obviously are rude? And being rude is the only point being when you don`t read an article and post something in it to tell the poster - implicitly - that he is an idiot?

With the ignoring all the things i don`t like i think its very easy and of course i could do it. But then again, i think you`re underestimating the importance of a board like ECCIE, because we all live in a democracy, which means that the opinion or misinformation i have or others have do directly influence my quality of living.

Plus, we are here for discussions. I admitted to being wrong too, I am wrong plenty, but i use arguments and i don`t just write judgmental and chasticing things without explaining them so someone can at least reply.

Again : its different to tell someone "you are a racist , an asshole or an idiot" then to tell "you are an idiot, and here is the reason why , which would be .....". That IS a difference. Other than that, i like discussions with people who know how to do such things. Other than that its just plain boring.

In the future i will not post in certain threads anymore and i expect people to at least read my "sh%t" before they try to annoy me and tell me i am an idiot :-) . thanks.... because it might well be , if they don`t read my stuff and then tell me i am an idiot, they might be fools themselves :-)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:45 AM   #235
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
you might be right about the ignoring part. But what if someone posts in your thread just to mob you and did not even read the article that is pointed out for discussion?
(i am referring to my article about polygamy and the court ruling in canada...sorry for hijacking again...no offense meant) I mean if i get warnings for being rude, would that not be rude as well? Why would anyone do that except for being rudish? Especially after the latest escalation i`d expect more carefulness? So i mean its one sided that i get warnings for being rude and others don`t when they obviously are rude? And being rude is the only point being when you don`t read an article and post something in it to tell the poster - implicitly - that he is an idiot?

With the ignoring all the things i don`t like i think its very easy and of course i could do it. But then again, i think you`re underestimating the importance of a board like ECCIE, because we all live in a democracy, which means that the opinion or misinformation i have or others have do directly influence my quality of living.

Plus, we are here for discussions. I admitted to being wrong too, I am wrong plenty, but i use arguments and i don`t just write judgmental and chasticing things without explaining them so someone can at least reply.

Again : its different to tell someone "you are a racist , an asshole or an idiot" then to tell "you are an idiot, and here is the reason why , which would be .....". That IS a difference. Other than that, i like discussions with people who know how to do such things. Other than that its just plain boring.

In the future i will not post in certain threads anymore and i expect people to at least read my "sh%t" before they try to annoy me and tell me i am an idiot :-) . thanks.... because it might well be , if they don`t read my stuff and then tell me i am an idiot, they might be fools themselves :-)
Make your point in a brief and concise manner. We should not have to follow a link to an article that makes a point for you. Summarize your point and cite via link an article if you feel that is helpful. The more concise your comments the more likely the reader will actually read all of it vs. skim it.

But then again you have WTF as your Henry Higgins so I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 11:56 AM   #236
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

With the current environment and having two diametrically opposing views, we see a lot of misinformation or unopposed opinions. Whether right or left, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, people are not immune from mistakes, especially with regards to history. The way things are written will always be subjective depending on the authors viewpoint.

Take "A People's History Of The United States" by Howard Zinn who was a left thinking person, you would believe that the people growing up in this country hated the founders and everything the country stood for. For every story in that book, there are opposing stories in other books and news sources or blogs. There will always be descentors. The question then becomes, if they really didn't like it here, why did they stay? Why did Zinn only write stories from descentors and not include the opposing beliefs/views? The answer is easy, he only wanted people to see the bad to push his ideology.

There are tons of books with factual information or personal opinion. We have a tendency to migrate to the histories we find relavent to our particular beliefs. I understand that there are a lot of ex-pats living in other countries, but there are still a lot of people who hate this country and do everything they can to change it, instead of going to the places they claim have a better system for all. If the other system is beteter, why are they here now instead of there?
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #237
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
. . If the other system is beteter, why are they here now instead of there?
I think people stay and fight for change because they do love their country and want to make it better. I realize better is subjective but to think you have to leave if you do not like something is silly. You stay and fight. I expwct both sides guilty of this and bravo!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #238
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
I think people stay and fight for change because they do love their country and want to make it better. I realize better is subjective but to think you have to leave if you do not like something is silly. You stay and fight. I expwct both sides guilty of this and bravo!

So almost the reverse of xenophobia. Tell that to the millions who have flocked to the US in droves over the centuries to find greener fields instead of fighting for their countries of origin.

Anocdote: At Dell a gentleman from Ecuador with whom I worked with became a citizen. He swore by his country of origin and stated several times that Ecuador was a much better country than the one he swore fealty to. All of us in the lab on both sides of the fence asked him repeatedly why he left Ecuador and after months of our questioning, he stated he loved his country but didn't like the corruption in his own government, but instead of staying and fighting for someplace he loved, he came to the US and hates it. He flies an Ecuadorean flag on his car and bad mouths this country every day.

I don't care if you like this country or not, but trying to turn this country into something it is obviously not from the inside is tantamount to treason, especially when you take the oath of allegience at immigration or swear an oath of allegience to the US Constitution to serve in public office/military duty. That may seem extreme to some, but some of us take the oath seriously.
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #239
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Make your point in a brief and concise manner. We should not have to follow a link to an article that makes a point for you. Summarize your point and cite via link an article if you feel that is helpful. The more concise your comments the more likely the reader will actually read all of it vs. skim it.

But then again you have WTF as your Henry Higgins so I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears.
good point with the shortness of traits, but if you want to be leading a discussion as opposed to throw in judgemental and chasticing one-liners then the "long windedness" comes with the territory. In my other thread i stated an article to be for discussion :-) , so if someone does not want to read it because its not his style to discuss threads that way,

then why write anything at all? For me this is rude behaviour, no matter if i am long winded. I`d see that as mobbing too. And that coming from people who cry wolf about my behaviour is what i call the pot calling the kettle black.

I get warnings because i hijack threads and because i am rude and i think that some other people would deserve warnings too. If my behaviour gets judged then somebody elses would have to be judged too? That is what i don`t get with these warning stuff. I see that i deserve them, that is not the point, but i don`t see other people getting them for doing the exact same thing i do? Which is being chasticing and attacking others?
Old 02-07-2011, 07:37 AM   #240
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
With the current environment and having two diametrically opposing views, we see a lot of misinformation or unopposed opinions. Whether right or left, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, people are not immune from mistakes, especially with regards to history. The way things are written will always be subjective depending on the authors viewpoint.

Take "A People's History Of The United States" by Howard Zinn who was a left thinking person, you would believe that the people growing up in this country hated the founders and everything the country stood for. For every story in that book, there are opposing stories in other books and news sources or blogs. There will always be descentors. The question then becomes, if they really didn't like it here, why did they stay? Why did Zinn only write stories from descentors and not include the opposing beliefs/views? The answer is easy, he only wanted people to see the bad to push his ideology.

?
I agree with you completely on these matters.That is what i regard as a good discussion if you try to make better points. If you just complain about why you are in a status quo or in a position then that is just plain lazy and offensive. That reminds me of people being in relationships where they constantly complain that they get treated bad. I mean some people are masochists and think suffering makes them hot and horny, but then complain that its some outer reason why they suffer is very one-dimensional.

If i don`t like something that i try to make it better. If i can`t bring better points or get out of something i hate ( a country, a relationship ) then it does not make the matter better if i constantly complain for being in a situation i am in and stay in.

I for example fight for Polyamorous people, i am very active in the politics, know a ton of people all over the USA and Canada and the active movement regarding that lifestyle was one of the many reasons why i really fell in love with the USA and why i am moving to NYC. The USA is the most diverse country i have ever seen. In no other country you see so maNY different cultures living together and co-existing without constantly having wars about ideologies .

In my country a black person gets labeled as a drug dealer easily because he is from africa and people hardly ever see black people. Try that in the USA and you are screwed sideways :-)) because there are so many different kinds of people and if you are judgemental like that it does go up in big flames, whereas in austria its still state of the art that a judgement like that gets belittled. That is just one thing. Of many. I am not saying everyone is that way, but jus the plain fact that we hardly have so many cultures in one country makes people l able the "Blacks" and the "Turkish" as being considered just one kind of category, which i think is very judgemental . There is even a right wing party that tries to gather votes with telling the turkish to go home. Ha ha too funny. Especially if they are all born in austria.

I think in the USA you can`t make such one-sided statements so easy without having a full bunch of lobbyists having attack you.

I have to admit i am an opportunist when it comes to countries. I have only this life and i want to live where i feel best. That is the USA and not Austria or Switzerland. And i plan on supporting the country i love rather than the one i was born in.

I never understand the mentality that banned people from leaving countries for reasons of life quality. Who says i have to stay in one country forever just because i happen to be b orn there? Which was not my fault in the first place? The USA is the most culturally open country i have ever seen . (Canada aside...) And i have travelled a whole lot

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women