Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #106
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholetteM View Post
Yup. His "Reggae Music" legacy will always live on...
As does Jimi, Janus, Ludwig, Maria Callas, Itzhak, and ...... (okay Itzhak is alive and well: PWI). I think the Saints are in trouble.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #107
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
As does Jimi, Janus, Ludwig, Maria Callas, Itzhak, and ...... (okay Itzhak is alive and well: PWI). I think the Saints are in trouble.
OK. What about Yma Sumac? [Yep. I think so too.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #108
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Mind!? Heck no. I for one am glad that you decided to stick around. Make yourself at home. For the most part this is a pretty tame crowd.
Word!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #109
Rsweething
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12549
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Mind!? Heck no. I for one am glad that you decided to stick around. Make yourself at home. For the most part this is a pretty tame crowd.
Thank you so much Ansley, you are always such a sweetheart
Rsweething is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #110
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

She's our resident sweetheart. Being a hottie doesn't hurt either.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #111
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Phone, internet and family (not necessarily in that order..)
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #112
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734
Default Books and ...

When I was little we didn't have much of anything - we used Ivory to wash the dishes AND our hair. ONE toothbrush for all of us (I swear this on my mother's grave). There was a lot of stuff - necessities - that we didn't have.

When I grew up and started making my own money, I began hoarding things that I intended to never be without again.

I will NEVER be without a sharp paring knife or a pair of "good" scissors. Ditto a needle and thread.

Pencils, pens, notebooks, art paper and yes, books.

Those things were luxuries when I was a kid.

I have more books than I now what to do with, but 90% of the ones I keep are ones that I love and have read over and over.

I've finally trained myself to get rid of the ones that I am pretty sure I can live without. But I don't throw them out, I take them to Vinnie's and donate them.

Someone on a board (it may have been this one!) suggested leaving a read, but not loved book in a doctor's office or a waiting room of some kind. I may be remembering it wrong, but that is SUCH a lovely idea.

And the Internets - I WOULD DIE without my computer. Well, not die, but certainly shrivel into a mess of nothing without the Internets.
Bella_HHD is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #113
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Smart, beautiful, and loves her dog.Great first post.You should jump in as often as you like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsweething View Post
This is my first post here in this section, so hello to all and I hope you don’t mind me jumping in every now and then.

The one thing that I cannot live without would have to be my dog. I consider him my luxury. He is a Rottweiler and I have found that they are not easy dogs to have, as most places will not rent to you because they consider them aggressive bread. It is funny though because my dog is the biggest baby ever and has never been aggressive, but that is a whole other conversation lol.

I found a place 4 years ago when I moved here to Nashville that would allow me to live here with him and I stay here mainly for that reason. It is a very nice apartment community therefore I do have to pay a higher rent than I would elsewhere. Although I have considered moving because of what I have to pay in the increased rent I would not be allowed to take him with me and there is just no way I could give him up. He is like my child and I cannot imagine seeing his adorable face every day when I wake up or once I walk through the door from a long day.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #114
Rsweething
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12549
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Smart, beautiful, and loves her dog.Great first post.You should jump in as often as you like
Thank you very much Becky.

BTW I love your Avatar. I have a huge weak spot for huskys and that is the next type of dog that I would like to get. They are just so beautiful.

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful week.
Rsweething is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #115
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Raquel meet "Edward." Edward, may I introduce Raquel. Edward takes care of our friend Becky, so he's okay in our book.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #116
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
At the risk of speaking for the thread starter (correct me if I'm offbase), the original intent of the thread was to share the one (or 2) thing(s) that really are non-essential, but if circumstances require(d) a change in lifestyle, you would still prioritize them at the expense of other items.

[ ... ]
Whew! I thought I was the only one who saw it that way; after I re-read my own response I thought, "Well, ya dumbass, those things aren't luxuries."

Nope, NOT luxuries - necessities. To me, at least.
Bella_HHD is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #117
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Chocolate!
I could live without it, but I don't want to!

I'm pretty low maintenance, but I could not get by without a really good 60 minute massage at least twice a month. At least!
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #118
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

My monthly trips to the hair salon.

A new lingerie set & cocktail dress I often buy for extended engagments. I suppose I could just wear what I already have but that's no fun!

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #119
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsweething View Post
Thank you very much Becky.

BTW I love your Avatar. I have a huge weak spot for huskys and that is the next type of dog that I would like to get. They are just so beautiful.

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Yes, SR is right Edward does pretty much control my life, but he is quite good at it lol.The arctic breeds are gorgeous. They are closer to wolves in personality than they are to other dogs.Ed has a few other breeds mixed in there, so he is pretty calm , I guess he is more of a suburbanite wolf .

Renting with a large dog is never fun. I remember having to beg, and bribe my way in to a few apartments before I finally just gave up , and bought something.The easiest way to tell when the rental market is down is when they all at once decide to become dog friendly.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #120
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Yes, SR is right Edward does pretty much control my life, but he is quite good at it lol.The arctic breeds are gorgeous. They are closer to wolves in personality than they are to other dogs.Ed has a few other breeds mixed in there, so he is pretty calm , I guess he is more of a suburbanite wolf .

Renting with a large dog is never fun. I remember having to beg, and bribe my way in to a few apartments before I finally just gave up , and bought something.The easiest way to tell when the rental market is down is when they all at once decide to become dog friendly.
I remember a canoe trip in the boundary waters. On day 5 we came across a professor from Michigan. He had this huge wolf with him. He said that yes it's not legal but he got around it by claiming it was a mixed breed. The animal was something to behold up close.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote