Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #16
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
PIPE,there are a lot of well respected dawgs on the board who dont review at all and just because he has no reviews does not mean he has no credibility
low gear, I'm surprised at this statement. This guy is only a registered member, no PA, he has made less than 10 posts on eccie and is from out of state. IMHO, He has no credibility on the Alabama boards. Now if you or I, BGT, JaG, vicinms or someone else who frequents these boards made this review I might have looked at this differently.

As I said before, I know from talking to her that she was not touring Birmingham on the week in question.

Now, having said all of the above, kc-max is entitled to his opinion since this is a message board. But I DO NOT feel this should be counted as a review and listed with Brandy's other reviews since no session ever took place.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:22 PM   #17
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

I've done a thorough review of the rules (Forum Guidelines) and guidelines (see the link in my signature block) on reviews. I have found no prohibition on NC/NS reviews. They will not be given credit for PA, since no activities took place. In the Forum Guidelines, here is the rule that applies:

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.

Hope this helps clear up what can and can't be done while I'm working on getting all the information about this review.

Thanks for your patience while I'm engaged in PM exchanges.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #18
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

pipe.you and i were not there,but jag has some of the info,and hopefully he will share it with us,anyone can write a review,but the mods have to approve it for PA,i watch the new orleans board since it is more active,and i work in the area.I have seen a complaint about a no-show several times on that board using the review form,now would i see brandy because of what kc said?YES.and why? because i trust your review.will i give her a positive review? we will have to wait and see if i enjoyed her as much as you did,now if it had been a very active member on the board who said she was a no-show,i would not waste my time,kc said he is a old dawg,so lets give him some credibility,because again he did not trash this lady
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #19
lowgear
Valued Poster

this thread was started and removed on the bama board,how did it get on the miss boards?update,now it gone on the mississippi board,and back in bama,i guess you are having puter issues
Old 02-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Damn, I thought kc gave his permission to toss this one. I hope anyway, lol.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
lowgear
Valued Poster

they removed it,and then it moved to the mississippi board,then they moved it back,i guess computer issues?
Old 02-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #22
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

I think someone needs to go to Staples and get a delete button-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg delete-button.jpg (33.1 KB, 98 views)
Old 02-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #23
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Seems I made a mistake in removing this review, and I've been corrected by those in a higher pay grade than me.

I actually believe the issue of the appointment has been resolved and was a result of miscommunication and problems the Brandy had while traveling. I've PMd both parties to let them know that I've put the review here so that they both can respond to it if they are so inclined.

Sorry for all the confusion. The learning curve is pretty steep.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #24
kc-max
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I did agree to allow the review to be removed. Now it's back. I will say that I did get an apology from Brandy over the weekend. Nuf said.
kc-max is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women