Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #46
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLindsay View Post
Yes in deed ms.elena and Jackie and her husband set this up to happen to this young lady. I read every bit of the report and it clearly gives up all 3 names as well as one that is retired. This is the most devious thing one could do to another...
Xoxo,
Lindsay
You may be the world's dumbest whore - do you know me? Do you know my name? Do you know my husband's name (by the way - "No" is the answer here - I'm not even married). I guess people don't lie to the police, do they?

No, I don't have a husband, and no, I didn't set anyone up - but if you want to commit career suicide, go right ahead and talk shit out the side of your mouth when you don't know ANY of the facts or basically even have a damn clue.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...50&postcount=6

Now shut the fuck up.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes in deed ms.elena and Jackie and her husband set this up to happen to this young lady. I read every bit of the report and it clearly gives up all 3 names as well as one that is retired. This is the most devious thing one could do to another...
Xoxo,
Lindsay

And you know this to be the truth because how?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #48
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Hummm talk shit out side my mouth that's pretty ghetto from a well educated whore such as yourself. I read the whole police report and yes I do know your name and I'm not dumb enough to say that on here. And yes you are married I know his name too since the report named him as your husband. However I don't think ms.elana really knew what the situation was and got caught in the middle of it. By just being the reference. So Why does your showcase say now only seeing prior clients and no new ones ? Hummm I believe it's really fishy sweetie.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #49
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hummm talk shit out side my mouth that's pretty ghetto from a well educated whore such as yourself. I read the whole police report and yes I do know your name and I'm not dumb enough to say that on here. And yes you are married I know his name too since the report named him as your husband. However I don't think ms.elana really knew what the situation was and got caught in the middle of it. By just being the reference. So Why does your showcase say now only seeing prior clients and no new ones ? Hummm I believe it's really fishy sweetie.
Well, when you talk shit out of your mouth, you might get called on it.

You really, really, need to get a clue.

You know what you READ? Obviously, you do not! You read a synopsis report of what happened and what was TOLD to the police, you didn't read the results of any investigation, you didn't read what my real name (or my husband or ex-husband's name is) - all you you read is what a cop wrote saying "this is what was told to me" and what they acted upon - you didn't read a finding of fact. It is an incident report full of fabrication (someone lying to them).

I encourage you to read my reply in the other thread and realize what you read was what someone TOLD them, not what they FOUND to be true. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #50
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

She denies being married and then blurts out . . .

[QUOTEyou didn't read what my real name (or my husband or ex-husband's name is) - all you you read is what a cop wrote[/QUOTE]

!!!!

Hahahaha. Pass the witness.

______________________________ ____

Innocent people do NOT name call. They deny facts convincingly.

AND BIG BROTHER - I HAVE NEVER NAMED A SINGLE PERSON AND ONLY REPLIED TO WHAT THEY HAVE SAID!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #51
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok tell your story and the police report tells theirs and yes I said the police report . I'm done now you can dig yourself out of this and whom ever you need to plea your case to, because as I said I know what I read as well as all individuals names that was involved and what led up to her arrest and how it happened.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #52
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Pass the peas and mashed potatoes.

What?! I'm hungry!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #53
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

John, split hairs all you want . . . it is pretty clear the manner in which I was saying it.

I've offered to send a notarized copy of my DL and my divorce papers to the site owner here . . . I'm not married, that isn't my name, and the caller to the Hastings PD was NEVER VETTED by the police. HAD THEY BEEN, they would have been dismissed!!!! LE acted on a lie - and they did so based solely on their investigation into the ECCIE ads ran by Sabra . . . they didn't even take time to check anything out - look at the date and time in the report!!! There is NO way they could have vetted that caller and busted her hours later, the fact is they didn't and they don't know who I am or who my ex-husband is (and I don't have a husband for them to find). The PD got a call and all they needed were the ads she posted and the name of the client that would be vouched. It didn't come from me or anyone I know! Also, if who really called them would have been me or my "husband" or anyone else that they really BELIEVED they would have never published it in the incident report - they would have protected everyone as a source - THAT is how LE works. They don't burn people that cooperate - they vet them and there are rules I am told, so I truly believe the PD knew it wasn't who they said they were (when they got that call).

I'm done with this . . . .

Sabra, sorry it happened to you, but you did it to yourself - and someone in Nebraska is a puppet-master - and I urge you to look around close to you Sabra because long after this shit has blown over, someone is still gunning for you and it isn't me - it isn't Elena - it is someone smart enough to lead the Hastings PD around by their cock.

Now say what you want John, it won't hurt me, my business, my money - I'm not involved in this shit, but whoever dragged me into it is smarter than me!

I'm done!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #54
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok tell your story and the police report tells theirs and yes I said the police report . I'm done now you can dig yourself out of this and whom ever you need to plea your case to, because as I said I know what I read as well as all individuals names that was involved and what led up to her arrest and how it happened.
Well, read it again, you might one day get it right!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #55
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
John, split hairs all you want . . . it is pretty clear the manner in which I was saying it.

I've offered to send a notarized copy of my DL and my divorce papers to the site owner here . . . I'm not married, that isn't my name, and the caller to the Hastings PD was NEVER VETTED by the police. HAD THEY BEEN, they would have been dismissed!!!! LE acted on a lie - and they did so based solely on their investigation into the ECCIE ads ran by Sabra . . . they didn;t even take time to check anything out - look at the date and time in the report!!! There is NO way they could have vetted that caller and busted her hours later, the fact is they didn;t and they don;t know who I am or who my ex-husband is (and I don;t have a husband for them to find). The PD got a call and all they needed was the ADS and the name of the client that would be vouched.

I'm done with this shit.

Sabra, sorry it happened to you, but you did it to yourself - and someone in Nebraska is a puppetmaster - and I urge you to look around close to you Sabra because long after this shit has blown over, someone is still gunning for you and it isn't me - it isn't Elena - it is someone smart enough to lead the Hastings PD around by their cock.

Now say what you want John, it won't hurt me, my business, my money - I'm not involved in this shit, but whoever dragged me into it is smarter than me!

I'm done!
How would the police department know that you would vouch for him? Infact how did someone know about her system and how she works her references? How did one come up with both your names as well as a retired provider ?
Don't worry I'll wait.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #56
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

And me thinks she doth protest too much. x2
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #57
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How would the police department know that you would vouch for him? Infact how did someone know about her system and how she works her references? How did one come up with both your names as well as a retired provider ?
Don't worry I'll wait.
Lindsay, I've already answered that, I believe the PD knew it was probably the client ("Tom") that was setting this up, the rest was smoke and mirrors - but the fact is I can't make you see anything other than what you or anyone else wants to see, and I'm tired of trying.

I guess I'll say this and be done with it (and it parallels something I said earlier) - no one in their right mind would believe that the police would mention my name in a report if I or my "husband" (which I don't have) had flipped - they would use me up and protect my identity at all costs to get as much as they could from me - but the fact is, I didn't flip. That is how they do things when people turn - they protect their sources - obviously, as the PD said, it was "someone claiming to be the husband of" - it was obviously someone they were not but knew that they could get a name vouched from Hastings - and really, the cops, they knew better . . . but, no one but Sabra right now has the full police report, only two pages are being floated around.

You all have a good one!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 12-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #58
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Me and MsElena have not seen eye to eye to say the least on a few things, but I have to go with my gut feelings on this...

And my gut is screaming... NO WAY, NO HOW would she ever knowingly do something like what she being accused off.

I too have read the 'Report' and evidently my reading comprehension skills are greater then some on this board.
It reads to me like this guy had an axe to grind and what better why then to discredit their reputations.

The only TRUE thing that has came out of this whole mess is that everyone needs to revisit their screening methods
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #59
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Why have some people made it a personal mission to add to the drama??? If you aren't directly involved you shouldn't go out of your way to spread this crap??? Let's remember where this happened. If you don't get up this way or never post in this section on eccie it looks stupid on your part to make it your personal mission to involve yourself. But hey that's just my opinion and from what I been hearing its agreed apon by many
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #60
drcj77
Registered Member

AMEN Bailey.... Atta Girl!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women