Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #46
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
I am unaware that anyone has been asked to do anything. The purpose of this thread was to pose questions concerning right and wrong when unethical practices happen. Perhaps you refer to someone else, but since you used my name I will assume you mean me. I have no battle that I am asking anyone to fight for me any more than this community has knowingly placed a predator on a pedestal. I agree that if someone has been wronged they have suffered enough. They should not have to come forward, it should be sufficient that a number of the community are aware of the situation, and warn any new providers seeking verification who to watch out for. It is not perfect but it is a start.
I get it.......this is DRAMA..........Arkansas style........why not just get Lazrback or MrHappy4U to put a sticky in the Welcome Wagon....

"If one of us (Lazrback or MrHappy4U) asks you for special favors in exchange for assistance, please know that this is unacceptable and should be reported to us (Lazrback and MrHappy4U) immediately"

or

You could draw lots to see who gets to be Brutus.....ijs
Old 01-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #47
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
It is always helpful when the necessarily ambiguous is explained by the deliberately cryptic.
What's worse... necessary ambiguousness... or deliberate cryptic response to it?

I have seen this type of game played before... from very similar sources... and have "known" the motives to be sleazy and false... it happens... that's all I'm saying.

I also, have no dog in this hunt... I have no idea as to any authenticity... but I know better than to place much belief in ambiguous accusations from questionable, unknown sources.

I would strongly suggest that nobody reach a hasty verdict, based upon "tainted" evidence... the fool "may" wind up being closer than you realize.

I say "may" ... because I doubt seriously, that the entire story has been yet revealed to all... just a hunch...
Old 01-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #48
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

I see and understand the concept of police yourselves, but it seems in a case like this, that would be outing someone, which is a huge no no...sorry if my stupid bell just went off, but how would a hobbyist or provider do that, without a ban or loosing favor in the community??? Like I said, it's a catch 22...
Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #49
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You bite the bullet and take the points to say what needs to be said........that way you don't get to this point where there is only the cliff

Where you are now, you end up becoming the Savior or Brutus.........it should never have gotten to this point.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #50
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

When you give anyone too much power without some means to control them they get out of control. I believe it is a natural behavior children raised apart from other children still attempt to test how far that can go with their parents. Most dictators believe that they are the best hope for their people.
I have heard some stories from providers who did not know each other because they were providers at different times and were not in the same city. These providers made statements to me that I would not repeat because I cannot attest to the validity of their statements, but if I was in my former career, I would have looked into.
You will also notice that the providers that usually have an opinion on everything aren’t in attendance.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #51
diveguy6

I think the lack of attendance is for the obvious reason...fear of repercussion...even the ones we label as drama queens or shit stirrers are thinking like the ones I've talked with...he's a MOD...they don't want their livelihood threatened any more than us, but in this sport, a provider has more to loose than a hobbyist...on the financial end...
Old 01-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #52
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

The opinions flew pretty thick and fast there, but perhaps a recap is in order.
1. Moderators should serve the community they represent.
2. Moderators should not take advantage of their office to force behavior from new providers.
3. The Arkansas Community does not take care of its own. Just ask the Texas Community they are all here byway.
4. This a conspiracy.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #53
diveguy6

But dearhunter, it could also be said that the system failed, if this was previously known and heads were turned by the powers that be. Granted we might still be standing on the edge of a cliff with jump or fight as an option, but I get your point. I may just have to take your advise when bullshit!!! needs to be called in the future
Old 01-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #54
diveguy6

I disagree with the conspiracy part of the recap...if there was nothing at all to it, we wouldn't have closed threads, and this one in progress. I do agree with dearhunter...whose gonna bit the bullet should be the question...
Old 01-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #55
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

diveguy, it is not the "systems" responsibility........it is yours.

The system is deliberately designed to give you the type of modtard action you (local community) want.......that is why no two communities are alike

All Mr.Chan's chinese proverbs aside..........just as likely, last week he was probably spouting a different tune about a pillar of the community or some such nonsense.......you have what you have. Because, you do what you do......ijs

I can promise you that there is a modtard reading this right now screaming "conspiracy"

Those of you who want to couch this in ambiguous smoke and mirrors are doing him and yourselves a disservice........you should say it out in the open and allow him to defend himself........or not.

As it is, it is the death of a thousand cuts
Old 01-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #56
diveguy6

Agreed, but who puts the modtards in these positions??? Do they check them before being put there??? I'm asking due to lack of knowledge on that, thus my previous statement. If there is a modtard screaming conspiracy, maybe they should, maybe shouldn't. But I think if it is a conspiracy, they should speak and clear the matter up. This used to be a pretty cool place to come, but it's getting like my ex wife...who wants constant shit and drama 24/7...
Old 01-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #57
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

........and there is the crux of it......DRAMA.......I would put to you that the way you guys run away from drama is part of your problem........there is a place for all of it.......your goal should be the free flow of information (even bullshit).....because nuggets of truth are dropped along the way.......instead, what you get is half-drama, drama that never ends.......because, no one ever wins

Call the bullshit for what it is.....but, don't attempt to silence it......because, in the process you silence yourselves.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #58
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

To answer logistical question

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveguy6 View Post
Agreed, but who puts the modtards in these positions???the local community does. The Owner is always looking for volunteers to become moderators. When a fucktard sends the Owner a PM offering his services, the Owner looks at his posting history, tenure in the hobby and standing in the local community. The new modtard is given the tools to be successful. It is up to him to use those tools correctly. Do they check them before being put there??? I'm asking due to lack of knowledge on that, thus my previous statement. If there is a modtard screaming conspiracy, maybe they should, maybe shouldn't. But I think if it is a conspiracy, they should speak and clear the matter up. This used to be a pretty cool place to come, but it's getting like my ex wife...who wants constant shit and drama 24/7...
I know........you are wondering how the fuck dearhunter was given the keys to modtardville.......good question.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #59
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Warning is an action. Look in the dictionary. There is a little v. by it.
mmmmmm let me put it another way

fuck the dictionary. Warning is only a half ass action. Giving mod even more power, and making it the burden of whom you wish to warn.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #60
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

"Originally Posted by diveguy6
Agreed, but who puts the modtards in these positions???the local community does. The Owner is always looking for volunteers to become moderators. When a fucktard sends the Owner a PM offering his services, the Owner looks at his posting history, tenure in the hobby and standing in the local community. The new modtard is given the tools to be successful. It is up to him to use those tools correctly. Do they check them before being put there??? I'm asking due to lack of knowledge on that, thus my previous statement. If there is a modtard screaming conspiracy, maybe they should, maybe shouldn't. But I think if it is a conspiracy, they should speak and clear the matter up. This used to be a pretty cool place to come, but it's getting like my ex wife...who wants constant shit and drama 24/7..."

Thinck of it as the difference in using a tool and being a tool.

We are all human, or almost there, and we make mistakes. But to repeatedly make the same mistake is not a very smart thing to do. People communicate via, phone, email, text, PM, smoke signals, drumbeats, etc. The word gets out on behavior, good or bad. Mr Chan is right that we as the community should expect our modtard/janitors/referees to play right and play fair. But some feel entitled to special benefits and respect due to position. These same individuals often forget that respect is earned and not bestowed upon their heads.

Regarding the conspiracy ... What conspiracy? I am the lead on the icky's conspiracy development committee and I did not send a memo out on this subject. Oh wait a minute, is there going to be a coupe?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women