Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > New York City > Coed Discussions - New York City
Coed Discussions - New York City Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Guest022414-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 99478
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HardRanger jumps to conclusions then attacks Jolie and Sophie

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647310

Ok. in my calmest way. a hobbyist jumped to conclusions and posted a review on my site for another girl. a girl that i referred him to last minute bc i had a seriousssss family emergency. With travelling across the country and the time change, when i realize i had 15min to the appt, i forwarded the info to sophie and asked for her to tale the appt at his hotel. She assumed i told him about the referral and i though she would tell him. our names sounded the same over the phone, sophie and jolie, so she never knew he didnt know he was talking to sophie. who is a model btw! he pointed out her different hair style than that described in my review. her pics are everywhere, she thought i sent him one. Bottom line he did not turn her away, it was an outcall so he had full power and had wasted none of his time traveling, so he had no investment. If he thought something was up, he should have shut the door. So afterrrrr the session, he was really nice and appreciative etc and Sophie was shocked to see bad reviews and attacks on me, her, everything.

So his Review and attack was replied to by sophie parker, who i told to handle the appt for me. It looks like Sophie's defense from her and myself were taken down but it seems that his attack on my character was left up for the world to see. I know this is being resolved, but why am I left looking like this??? And they are threatening to remove her??

Look. I have a p411 acct and they would neverrrrrr let a client treat a provider like this. I want it all taken down. How dare he be able to repeatedly attack me for nothing. He jumped to conclusions and I should have left him with no appt as I was on a plane and with time changes I had 15 minutes to text her to get to his hotel. End of story.

I now know that Sophie was not supposed to respond to the review, but it was under Jolie! And when he saw it she calmly explained that it was her who he saw, no wonder he was confused an apologized and laughed it off. I texted him with the above explanation and talked about me seeing him when I go to Dallas. I know it got removed bc it's make only. I get it. But why are his attacks on us being left up, after the review. I will never do this guy a favor again and his jumping to conclusions and underlying anger towards women is just too much to be left under my personal information as it is now in my reviews!! I'm disappointed in everyone involved and this is my name, myyy livelihood, and I am stilllll with my family dying this difficult time!! This is not fair. And I've already apologized to no avail.

Jolie
Guest022414-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Guest022414-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 99478
My ECCIE Reviews

The rules for taking down a review included:

In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges.
Guest022414-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #3
govindarapam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Jolie: It's good to hear your side of the story here, thanks for sharing that. I'm not sure a deletion of the review is warranted, but you should probably PM one of the mods like DDarkness or Rooster to clarify. Good luck
-- gov
govindarapam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women