Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #91
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really get it either but if a guy wants to feed me and blow money to watch me eat I'm not going to complain.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #92
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Have lots of friends, not looking to buy any. Hot chicks... well that’s a different story! For that I pay through the nose! Go figure!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:35 PM   #93
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Why is it only 'blowing money to watch her eat' when it comes to ladies of leisure? Why can't it just be going out to eat while paying for the sure sex afterwards? Some guys blow money to watch her eat on civilian dates with women they know they have nothing in common with, and don't get anything afterwards.

For me personally, I find that I like to spend time with people who don't look at our interactions as between a hooker and a john, but between two people in a symbiotic situation. The only question left is can they afford the encounter.

I've found that there is not a correlation between the price point a man is willing to pay and his mindset of which type of encounter he prefers. Transversely, if spending time with a hooker at dinner is not worth paying for, why would she choose to spend time with you for free?

The point is, we're both seeking to find that we're valuable to one another. If she doesn't charge you to take her out to eat, you feel valued as a consumer, and will probably visit with her again. But if a lady obviously has dinner rates on her website, you feel like she's a ripoff, charging you for time you're not between her legs. That is neither logical nor fair thinking. Because of the business aspect of our interactions, you should assume everything has a price with a companion unless otherwise stated by her. You can't get a free smoothie without buying at least 8 first.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #94
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Why is it only 'blowing money to watch her eat' when it comes to ladies of leisure? Why can't it just be going out to eat while paying for the sure sex afterwards? Some guys blow money to watch her eat on civilian dates with women they know they have nothing in common with, and don't get anything afterwards.

For me personally, I find that I like to spend time with people who don't look at our interactions as between a hooker and a john, but between two people in a symbiotic situation. The only question left is can they afford the encounter.

I've found that there is not a correlation between the price point a man is willing to pay and his mindset of which type of encounter he prefers. Transversely, if spending time with a hooker at dinner is not worth paying for, why would she choose to spend time with you for free?

The point is, we're both seeking to find that we're valuable to one another. If she doesn't charge you to take her out to eat, you feel valued as a consumer, and will probably visit with her again. But if a lady obviously has dinner rates on her website, you feel like she's a ripoff, charging you for time you're not between her legs. That is neither logical or fair thinking. Because of the business aspect of our interactions, you should assume everything has a price with a companion unless otherwise stated by her. You can't get a free smoothie without buying at least 8 first.
I have a ATF that tour's and she looks at it with a different view, if a client who is a regular wants to buy her dinner, why not take advantage of the offer at let the man buy her dinner and have the company of someone she enjoys having good conversation with while having dinner plus have her dinner payed for rather than eat alone
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:33 PM   #95
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
I have a ATF that tour's and she looks at it with a different view, if a client who is a regular wants to buy her dinner, why not take advantage of the offer at let the man buy her dinner and have the company of someone she enjoys having good conversation with while having dinner plus have her dinner payed for rather than eat alone
That's understandable, especially when the timing is right. I'm not saying there is an absolute to anything I've said, as we're all human and I have done the same thing. But on the flipside, my regulars, especially those I travel to see, usually schedule a dinner date or longer knowing that regardless of the money they give me, I'm more than generous with my time. Even those that don't, I've ended up asking some of them to hang out with me with no expectations of payment because we have so much in common.

It's all about mutual respect.

It's always a Catch 22 between the business side and the human side. Either a lady's business model agrees with your idea of good business or it doesn't. I feel that the business side should set the precedence for the humanity.

Just like most businesses, ladies either mimic one of two marketing strategies; some companies have people passing out coupons and mass email coupon codes with no target audience in mind, and offer discounts on the front end, while other companies reward loyalty to customers who find value in the product on the back end.

It's a matter of what kind of consumer you are.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #96
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

The point is, we're both seeking to find that we're valuable to one another. If she doesn't charge you to take her out to eat, you feel valued as a consumer, and will probably visit with her again. But if a lady obviously has dinner rates on her website, you feel like she's a ripoff, charging you for time you're not between her legs. That is neither logical nor fair thinking. Because of the business aspect of our interactions, you should assume everything has a price with a companion unless otherwise stated by her. You can't get a free smoothie without buying at least 8 first.
Quote:
That's understandable, especially when the timing is right. I'm not saying there is an absolute to anything I've said, as we're all human and I have done the same thing. But on the flipside, my regulars, especially those I travel to see, usually schedule a dinner date or longer knowing that regardless of the money they give me, I'm more than generous with my time. Even those that don't, I've ended up asking some of them to hang out with me with no expectations of payment because we have so much in common.

It's all about mutual respect.

It's always a Catch 22 between the business side and the human side. Either a lady's business model agrees with your idea of good business or it doesn't. I feel that the business side should set the precedence for the humanity.

Just like most businesses, ladies either mimic one of two marketing strategies; some companies have people passing out coupons and mass email coupon codes with no target audience in mind, and offer discounts on the front end, while other companies reward loyalty to customers who find value in the product on the back end.

It's a matter of what kind of consumer you are.
It’s all a matter of attitude and perspective. Here is mine.... First I don't thinck of ladies as hookers and hobbyists as Johns. I thinck of them as people or perhaps friends who are currently strangers or "friends" I haven't met yet.

Now I can look at a WW ad, a picture or to and decide I want to meet and interact with this provider. Now I don't know a single damn thing about them. But then does it matter? But I practice safe sex and at the end of the day I'm there to fulfill a desire I might have. I DON'T think.... boy I better schedule a 2-4 hour dinner date to get to know this lady. Now if at our first meeting things go well then I might repeat. If that goes well or gets better then we might get to know each other. Heck maybe even become friends.
As a gentleman I have never let a lady pay for anything. I open doors and treat woman with respect. But I sure as hell am not going to pay on an hourly basis to have her strap on the old feed bag. Even at a discount. I'm sure as heck not going to pay for her to snore and talk in her sleep.

Now I understand this is "BUSINESS". If a provider is of the mindset that "she" needs to be paid for her time at "ALL" times that wonderful. Go for it! Hell there are some that have pay sites just to see pictures and or videos. That’s great... that's business and I understand.

Now using you as an example TJ.... I might drive all the way to Houston to take you out to dinner just to meet you and enjoy your company without any session. But I wouldn't pay for that time. My attitude is, if you felt you needed to be paid for that time, we will never meet. And that’s OK.

Keeping business and personal separate for a moment, TJ do you ONLY go out to dinner and drinks with friends or family members who are NOT paying for your time? Do you keep business & personal totally separate? That’s certainly OK if the answer is yes to both. So when you go to buy a new car do you feel you need to pay for the "test" drive? They would NEVER charge you for that test drive. It would be unheard of in the Industry. Personally a provider who might take an hour or two when "she" is NOT WORKING" and invest that time with a client is just a smart business woman. The worst that can happen is she might just have a free meal. But what if that little "free" meeting turns into a long term business relationship? Hummmm I guess I live in the REAL world not the hooker world. I'm probably wrong but I just don't look at people as anything except people. Not hookers and Johns. While I respect guys who enjoy starting out with 2-4 hour dinner dates it’s just not my deal.

For some reason I go out to dinner with many providers. Happens all the time. tomorrow night, one scheduled for Tuesday. Maybe they just know I fuck a lot?! Good investment on their part I guess. LOL
Old 02-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #97
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #98
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #99
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
It’s all a matter of attitude and perspective. Here is mine.... First I don't thinck of ladies as hookers and hobbyists as Johns. I thinck of them as people or perhaps friends who are currently strangers or "friends" I haven't met yet.

Now I can look at a WW ad, a picture or to and decide I want to meet and interact with this provider. Now I don't know a single damn thing about them. But then does it matter? But I practice safe sex and at the end of the day I'm there to fulfill a desire I might have. I DON'T think.... boy I better schedule a 2-4 hour dinner date to get to know this lady. Now if at our first meeting things go well then I might repeat. If that goes well or gets better then we might get to know each other. Heck maybe even become friends.
As a gentleman I have never let a lady pay for anything. I open doors and treat woman with respect. But I sure as hell am not going to pay on an hourly basis to have her strap on the old feed bag. Even at a discount. I'm sure as heck not going to pay for her to snore and talk in her sleep.

Now I understand this is "BUSINESS". If a provider is of the mindset that "she" needs to be paid for her time at "ALL" times that wonderful. Go for it! Hell there are some that have pay sites just to see pictures and or videos. That’s great... that's business and I understand.

Now using you as an example TJ.... I might drive all the way to Houston to take you out to dinner just to meet you and enjoy your company without any session. But I wouldn't pay for that time. My attitude is, if you felt you needed to be paid for that time, we will never meet. And that’s OK.

Keeping business and personal separate for a moment, TJ do you ONLY go out to dinner and drinks with friends or family members who are NOT paying for your time? Do you keep business & personal totally separate? That’s certainly OK if the answer is yes to both. So when you go to buy a new car do you feel you need to pay for the "test" drive? They would NEVER charge you for that test drive. It would be unheard of in the Industry. Personally a provider who might take an hour or two when "she" is NOT WORKING" and invest that time with a client is just a smart business woman. The worst that can happen is she might just have a free meal. But what if that little "free" meeting turns into a long term business relationship? Hummmm I guess I live in the REAL world not the hooker world. I'm probably wrong but I just don't look at people as anything except people. Not hookers and Johns. While I respect guys who enjoy starting out with 2-4 hour dinner dates it’s just not my deal.

For some reason I go out to dinner with many providers. Happens all the time. tomorrow night, one scheduled for Tuesday. Maybe they just know I fuck a lot?! Good investment on their part I guess. LOL
Darling, I would fly to Austin just to hang out with you. Even though there's no possibility of me earning a Slamdango Tee. I know that I'm not your normal type, but I just think you're a riot, and would be fun to hang out with. And I think you'd enjoy me too! I could truly see us painting Austin red. No, not everything is about business. That's why I don't bite my tongue, and don't coddle the losers.

The answers are no, and no.
SL, I never said that I've never had dinner or and outing with a client off the clock. Usually it's initiated by me, or because it's something I really want to do or someone I really want to do it with. But I do quite a few dinner dates, and longer excursions and it happened on accident. All because a few gentlemen saw value in my services a long time ago. The guys that saw me for an hour started wanting two. Then 4. The next thing you know I was spending whole days with gents I LOVED spending time with. Nobody asked me for a discount (and looked at me sideways when I offered one), and at that time, my target audience revealed itself. I just realized that's the way I like my friendships to develop. I'm happy, I love being a companion, and I love the men I meet.

I remember when I started at $150/hr at a time when everyone was starting at $250-300. I priced my services that way so no one would lowball me. But despite my low rates, a lot of the well known hobbyists were STILL trying to get discounts and attempting to abuse my time with the hopes of reviews. After the first encounter, they would say how much fun they had, and in the same breath, ask me to lower my rate for promotion in the Men's Room. I didn't bend then, and I won't bend now.

What you have to understand, this is not only money, this is my pride, my womanhood, and inner peace on a FENCE. Yes, I could have dinner with every client that asks for free time in HOPES of gaining a regular with NO real surety that he will ever visit with me again. It's just time, and I got a free meal, right? BUT I could also stand behind the value in myself and what I offer, letting those attracted to ME and are looking for the experience I offer enjoy me. And when they come back, it's because they like spending time with me. Not because I poked, prodded, texted, emailed, and IM'd every week when I need something. And anyone who has EVER spent time with me know I'm more than generous with my time.

I know you're not the type of guy who spends more than an hour with a lady. And being the player you are, paying for time just isn't your thing. That's just you. But there are men out there who prefer to get to know a lady on a more organic basis, where it doesn't feel like P4P. I am pursued, wooed, and he respects the woman in me. Therefore, I unleash the whore/geisha/companion for him. I have butterflies when I meet him at the door. I don't ask him to feel his junk/ touch my breast because I think he's the cops. Everything I do for him I enjoy, and is never forced. I will not lose sleep about the small percentage of guys that will never see me because I want to be valued the way THEY want to be valued.

I think my perspective comes from not doing this full time. Hey, I might think about things a bit differently if this were my only source of income. But appealing to the masses has never been high on my priority list. Being a happy, mentally and physically healthy, well-rounded individual is. I just recognize what it takes for me to be that way. If I'm going to compromise, I'm going to compromise my way.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #100
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Compromise the taint ... and you will be blessed.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #101
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You're welcome!!

Quote:
Darling, I would fly to Austin just to hang out with you..... But there are men out there who prefer to get to know a lady on a more organic basis, where it doesn't feel like P4P. I am pursued, wooed, and he respects the woman in me. Therefore, I unleash the whore/geisha/companion for him. I have butterflies when I meet him at the door. ..... Everything I do for him I enjoy, and is never forced. I will not lose sleep about the small percentage of guys that will never see me because I want to be valued the way THEY want to be valued.
... Being a happy, mentally and physically healthy, well-rounded individual is. I just recognize what it takes for me to be that way. If I'm going to compromise, I'm going to compromise my way.

What she said!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:54 PM   #102
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Darling, I would fly to Austin just to hang out with you. Even though there's no possibility of me earning a Slamdango Tee. I know that I'm not your normal type, but I just think you're a riot, and would be fun to hang out with. And I think you'd enjoy me too! I could truly see us painting Austin red. No, not everything is about business. That's why I don't bite my tongue, and don't coddle the losers.

The answers are no, and no.
SL, I never said that I've never had dinner or and outing with a client off the clock. Usually it's initiated by me, or because it's something I really want to do or someone I really want to do it with. But I do quite a few dinner dates, and longer excursions and it happened on accident. All because a few gentlemen saw value in my services a long time ago. The guys that saw me for an hour started wanting two. Then 4. The next thing you know I was spending whole days with gents I LOVED spending time with. Nobody asked me for a discount (and looked at me sideways when I offered one), and at that time, my target audience revealed itself. I just realized that's the way I like my friendships to develop. I'm happy, I love being a companion, and I love the men I meet.

I remember when I started at $150/hr at a time when everyone was starting at $250-300. I priced my services that way so no one would lowball me. But despite my low rates, a lot of the well known hobbyists were STILL trying to get discounts and attempting to abuse my time with the hopes of reviews. After the first encounter, they would say how much fun they had, and in the same breath, ask me to lower my rate for promotion in the Men's Room. I didn't bend then, and I won't bend now.

What you have to understand, this is not only money, this is my pride, my womanhood, and inner peace on a FENCE. Yes, I could have dinner with every client that asks for free time in HOPES of gaining a regular with NO real surety that he will ever visit with me again. It's just time, and I got a free meal, right? BUT I could also stand behind the value in myself and what I offer, letting those attracted to ME and are looking for the experience I offer enjoy me. And when they come back, it's because they like spending time with me. Not because I poked, prodded, texted, emailed, and IM'd every week when I need something. And anyone who has EVER spent time with me know I'm more than generous with my time.

I know you're not the type of guy who spends more than an hour with a lady. And being the player you are, paying for time just isn't your thing. That's just you. But there are men out there who prefer to get to know a lady on a more organic basis, where it doesn't feel like P4P. I am pursued, wooed, and he respects the woman in me. Therefore, I unleash the whore/geisha/companion for him. I have butterflies when I meet him at the door. I don't ask him to feel his junk/ touch my breast because I think he's the cops. Everything I do for him I enjoy, and is never forced. I will not lose sleep about the small percentage of guys that will never see me because I want to be valued the way THEY want to be valued.

I think my perspective comes from not doing this full time. Hey, I might think about things a bit differently if this were my only source of income. But appealing to the masses has never been high on my priority list. Being a happy, mentally and physically healthy, well-rounded individual is. I just recognize what it takes for me to be that way. If I'm going to compromise, I'm going to compromise my way.

Comparing yourself to other providers really isn't fair now is it? You take a well-educated, well spoken, sensitive, sexy young lady like yourself and then next thing you know EVERY provider feels they are equally as qualified to ask for the same.

I'll still pay for an hour just to have you read me a bed time story! Dinner and dancing? By God there will be dancing....

Then just when you thinck its over....

Why can't they all be like you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women