Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #76
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Wow...the saga continues. We have new players and more twists than a doube twisted pretzel. This is edge of your seat nail biting good. Eccie entertainment can't be beat.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:59 AM   #77
Super Head 713
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 95093
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Cocky Poppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Wow...the saga continues. We have new players and more twists than a doube twisted pretzel. This is edge of your seat nail biting good. Eccie entertainment can't be beat.
Super Head 713 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:08 AM   #78
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Head 713 View Post
+1 Cocky Poppy
Lol ...it's like Maury Springer...I mean Jerry Povich...I mean...fuck it...this is some funny shit.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:07 AM   #79
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Back to topic folks. That would be fake review. There has been no proof it was done by seeking P, so let's get off her back.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #80
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Isis View Post
Sorry I do stand corrected in the heat of reading this thread of lies I did post that the same provider was on both boards my mistake...

Guess it's easy to get the b.s. confused and the drama queens...

Fact remains while it is two different drama queens with nothing better to do oddly enough both posted here bashing P while not telling the whole story.. If it walks like a Duck Quacks like a Duck ...

Thank you Mike what a class act you are Sir...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
LD done got caught shaking the Hooker Tree in the mile high city.........heh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Isis View Post
She and her fellow providers got caught is for sure
I just saw this. Got caught doing what exactly?

Let me start by saying that that thread on TOB was exactly what I stated in the thread. A very good regular of mine wants a 2 girl overnight, and being in a confined area with someone I'd never met for so long... things can go terribly wrong and you have to be careful. Not only that but if he drops 3k I want to make sure that he has a damn good time.

We started planning who we would invite the day before this thread and all this drama, so of course I am going to ask. I go to Denver frequently, hell I went to college there so I am no stranger to TOB.. look how long I have been a member there. That thread had nothing to do with this shit at all. You have done no one a favor here but you did make our choice easier. Thanck you for that.

Secondly, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? If you are insinuating that I wrote that review let me clue you in. I have better shit to do with my time... and I have NO problem with CB or P. Bitch go sit down somewhere.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #81
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinaction View Post

Please Note You Are Doing A Poor Job Helping Her Out!!!
exactly. I know I am cunty at times, but there is too much crazy surrounding these bitches. THIS is why you don't shake the hooker tree. ijs
Old 08-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #82
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinaction View Post
Well in fact if i'm fake why did ''Seeking P'' want me to do her a favor and do a fake review on her?
GO SIT DOWN SOME WHERE YOU KNOW NOTHING HERE BYE BYE
Point of Order:

It could be ascertained from your comment that the reason P would want you to write a "fake" review of her is because she knows that you are CBs fake handle.....and you were friends at the time of the asking.......hold on and follow the bouncing ball on how this connects to the topic of this thread.......if you were CB, the fact that CB would know that P knows that "mike" is CB could cause her to be paranoid when she and P have a falling out.......leading CB to jump to the conclusion (correct or incorrect) that P created a handle to write a fake review of CB as payback for some slight.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #83
Why A Duck?
It's just a ride.

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Point of Order:

It could be ascertained from your comment that the reason P would want you to write a "fake" review of her is because she knows that you are CBs fake handle.....and you were friends at the time of the asking.......hold on and follow the bouncing ball on how this connects to the topic of this thread.......if you were CB, the fact that CB would know that P knows that "mike" is CB could cause her to be paranoid when she and P have a falling out.......leading CB to jump to the conclusion (correct or incorrect) that P created a handle to write a fake review of CB as payback for some slight.......ijs

Fuck, my head is spinning. Too much hooktard drama.
Why A Duck? is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #84
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To all of this as well as the pm's the bottom line here is this P is a classy lady and has been around Colorado for a long time she is well established here and by no means would drop to the level of writing a false review nor going to another board looking for dirt on a lady hence the reason you threads keep getting locked on TOB hun. I never said that you where the one who wrote the fake review that is coming out of your mouth dear not mine.
As far as who I am and who I think I am I'd stand up and call foul for any lady or gentlemen being done as P is here when I know that persons reputation. If you don't like being called on your dirt then don't do it.

There has been no proof of P writing any review and that is because she did not do so this pure and simple is a select few people whom for reasons all their own are going out of there way to be degrading and try their best to make someone else look bad and are now offended that they are being called on it.

Mike there where no pms from P and here's a news flash I don't see jackasses oh and your slip is showing dear.

Have a wonderful day all
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #85
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You ma'am, are a dumb whore. Here is the reason why...
1. You promptly insert yourself in drama, then has the nerve to call someone else a drama queen.
2. You don't know wtf is going on, yet insist that you do. I don't give 2 shits about you "calling me out".

I have never said one disparaging remark about P in this thread or any other. Please, just stop.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #86
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao im not going to roll around in the mud with you,the fact is I don't need another handle for shit ummm can I say that, and there has been favor's asked off my name to get her a fake reviews Because we were friends and she was not making money. I have no problems making money and tried to look out for her at the same time. And you want to call someone a drama Queen ummm look who's talking right back at you.
I never brought her name out public and if I wanted to I don't need a fake handle to do it! It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who I was talking about.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #87
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Why would a hooktard thinck another hooktard could assist her with a fake review?
Old 08-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #88
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^Because I am close to a few of my clients thank you very much.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #89
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You know that is not enough of a reason........the hooktard would also have to know the option is available.

I can name hooktards who post regularly in the Houston Forum that another hooktard wouldn't even consider the possibility of asking them for this kind of assistance. The fact that you even acknowledge the request is telling.........are "fake review" conversations a normal occurrence in your hooktard circle?
Old 08-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #90
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

fake reviews, raggedy (mike's words) WK bitches from Denver, wig headed hos, temper tantrums at restaurants, hooktard lunchdates, cool dragon emoticons, mudslinging and finger pointing. you can't make this shit up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women