Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59979
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Anyone here into motorcyle riding?

Not sure if any of you guys or gals are into motorcycles or not, but I ride daily. Just putting my foot in the water to see if any of you guys that own a bike are down to riding sometime, possibly on a road trip. If you are another guy ( or gal ) and you own your own bike and are down to ride together PM me. I ride a sport touring bike. ( I don’t want to say what brand so I don’t out myself ). I’m planning on going across the country at some point so I am trying to spend a lot of time in the saddle to physically prepare myself. Hell, even if you want to meet up and ride to go grab a beer I’d be down for that. I think it’s be cool to meet a fellow member.

If you are a lady and don’t own a bike but want to go for a joyride then I’m game for riding with a passenger as well. I’m not looking to exchange “ services “ for riding. As long as you be my eye candy while we are riding that will be good enough. We can cruise around town, or hit the beach. If you are down, or have any questions PM me.

*Because of the sensitive nature of what we all do here, I prefer to only meet up with guys and ladies that are somewhat established on this board and with credible reviews on either end. I’d rather not meet up with any members that are new for various reasons* .
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not ride bikes but would love to pose on your bike when I return to the Panhandle & I am very established and recently relocated to the area and looking to make some established friends.

We can hit up the beach or whatever but I am scared to get on motorcycles that are moving, lol
Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

No need to be scared, a motorcycle is the most awesome thing that you can ever put between your legs…. Well, second most awesome!
Doodle23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women