Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Smile My last(?) & BEST hobby experience

Just got back from Vegas yesterday. Back from my BEST (by oh so far!!) hobby experience ever! Taking a break (permanent?). It's been an awesome & amazing 2yrs. Never even knew this world existed 2yrs ago. May check in occasionally, but gonna dedicate myself to an absolutely wonderful & beautiful RL lady I met almost 2 months ago. Wish everyone, ladies & gentlemen, safe & happy hobbying! Hoping I never come back but I guess RL is YMMV just like the hobby LOL! No regrets, just wish I could have had a beer or 12 with some of you guys. And ohhhhhh so many gorgeous ladies I never met. Won't even say how many fav's I have on P411 ;-)
Again, best wishes to all!!
vegasbaby7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

Vegas, gonna miss your presence round here. I think its great that you have found someone to share life with.

Treat this new woman in your life like gold. Never stop pursuing her and remember to tell her and show her often what she means to you.

Best of luck to you and your lady.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

GL to you sir. I wish I were that lucky.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #4
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
Vegas, gonna miss your presence round here. I think its great that you have found someone to share life with.

Treat this new woman in your life like gold. Never stop pursuing her and remember to tell her and show her often what she means to you.

Best of luck to you and your lady.
TY Livin. I do & I will continue to do so. Would love to share those beers with you & Irish for sure! At Twin Peaks of course! Checked it out a week or two before I went to Vegas with my nephew & his girlfriend. She even liked it. Who knows, maybe we'll still get to share those beers someday. Best of luck to a friend I've never met...
Old 08-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
GL to you sir. I wish I were that lucky.
TY too MA. I have great respect for all you mods. Had my hand slapped a time or two. Was new & learned. Appreciate everything you guys do. The guys on the Vegas board were a great help a couple times & slapped me when I screwed up. Love ECCIE. Have recommended it over & over. GL to you too MA!
Old 08-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good luck sugar!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #7
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
good luck sugar!
TY Dallas! Keep these Iowa guys in line!
Old 08-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #8
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
Just got back from Vegas yesterday. Back from my BEST (by oh so far!!) hobby experience ever! Taking a break (permanent?). It's been an awesome & amazing 2yrs. Never even knew this world existed 2yrs ago. May check in occasionally, but gonna dedicate myself to an absolutely wonderful & beautiful RL lady I met almost 2 months ago. Wish everyone, ladies & gentlemen, safe & happy hobbying! Hoping I never come back but I guess RL is YMMV just like the hobby LOL! No regrets, just wish I could have had a beer or 12 with some of you guys. And ohhhhhh so many gorgeous ladies I never met. Won't even say how many fav's I have on P411 ;-)
Vegas... That is absolutely awesome man!!! You can finally put that "beast" to rest that haunts so many of us keeping us in this Hobby.. She must be one helluva lady brother!!! Never got the privilege to meet ya but you're a stand-up guy who deserves all the best! Be well Vegas... I'll miss ya man but will always be reassured you're living life the way YOU want!!!!
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #9
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish14 View Post
Vegas... That is absolutely awesome man!!! You can finally put that "beast" to rest that haunts so many of us keeping us in this Hobby.. She must be one helluva lady brother!!! Never got the privilege to meet ya but you're a stand-up guy who deserves all the best! Be well Vegas... I'll miss ya man but will always be reassured you're living life the way YOU want!!!!
TY Irish, to another friend I never met. Don't know if u read my review, but if you did you obviously know who I recommend you see if you make that trip to Vegas.
Old 08-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #10
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Just did brother... Fucking amazing!!! That's a once in a lifetime there!
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:57 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well guess I better start packing my paddles...lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #12
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww well damn lots of luck with your RL relationship .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby7 View Post
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #13
Couture
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 27459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Hugs & Kisses!!!

Wishing you nothing but success and the absolute best in your future endeavors! Sorry, that I never got the opportunity to meet you personally...but you never know what the future may hold!!!
Couture is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #14
vegasbaby7
Premium Access

TY Renee. You're one of those beautiful ladies I referred to. And you're certainly right about the future. Hoping for the best, but I guess if it doesn't work out I'll be back here, & that isn't a bad place to be...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #15
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Good Luck

Enjoy time with your new RL relationship sweetie. We never met, but you seem like a good guy. Best wishes to you.
alessiajordan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women