Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47641
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #256
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
A provider can be a suagr baby. Most SDs don't want a provider as one though.

You can stop providing and be exclusive and taken care of if you want. That is fine. Call yourself a sugar baby and be done with it. Then return to providing until the next guy comes along.

Question asked: Being a sugar daddy means that all her needs are taking care of?

Answer: She may be confused on what her needs are. Providers think about the money aspect 99% of the time.

Needs of a sugar baby: A sugar baby I am looking for is young, wants to thrive and learn and needs help in doing so. The girls I seek (This takes a long time to find and screening for one is time consuming) Notice I say I look for. I don't have one come up to me. It's like asking for a hand out. I don't go to sites like SA or sugarbabyforme etc.. Those are not the girls i am looking for.

My sugar baby:
Mine has a full time job and she works. That is not a redundant statement.

When I met her at 18 years old she had nothing. She lived with Mom and stepdad, she had no drivers licence, no car and no savings. She had no plans and no dreams. She was working a job where she could excel but was there a year and went no place.

How we met:

I would go to the store and buy things. Condoms, little things and maybe pick up bread. I would see her. She was beautiful yet no one could see it. She spoke very soft and was shy. I would see her a couple times a week.

What happened next:

After talking with her and making excuses of I couldn't find something in the store to talk to her more and get to know her better we crossed a magazine section and she pointed to one with a picture of Bon Jovi on the cover. "You look just like him" she said. I said I was an old man now and chuckled and she said you are pretty damn hot for an old man and her face went red. I handed her my business card and asked her to text me when she got out of work.

The text:
thirty minutes after I left she said she was out of work. I asked her if she could meet me for dinner. She said yes but it would have to be close to her home as she didn't have a car. I picked her up.

She now has a car, an apartment, a cute border collie, a drivers licence, she made head of her department and got a raise, she is up for another promotion just this week. I don't give her an allowance and I spent about $40.00 last week on our weekend. We have been together for a little over a year now.

Providers want $4000 a month, money is all you look at. It is what drives you or you wouldn't be looking for the Hollywood sugar daddy. You wouldn't be a provider. You look at the right now and not the future. This is your failure. This is where you fuck up and this is what you will look back on and hate yourself for.

What a sugar baby needs and wants are two different things.

I could walk away from her right now and she would be fine. In the last year I taught her more than some SD that gave her $4000 a month.

What I told her when we met...

You are a bird that fell out of a tree. You keep looking at the nest wondering how to get back in. My sweetheart, you don't need the nest, you need to learn how to fly. That, I can help you with.

Four months into our relationship she took off and she loves flying.

I am a sugar daddy.
I am proud to call myself that.

The relationship prior was a girl I was with for three years. She went from Ghetto home to going to Berkeley. She didn't get $4000 a month either.

You want to be a sugar baby?
Lost the fucking hooker attitude and want to fly.
the way some of you talk proves that tricks can't be sugar daddies just like providers can't be sugar babies.

i don't want any woman too stupid to take care of herself, and i know more smart providers who do this part time than some store clerk having to screw some old man for years on end just to get a lousy apartment. thats not freedom it's desperation. sorry brother, but you have not seen the right providers. you know..the ones that don't need you. you prey and yes you are a predator, on young, naive women who let you walk all over them for a few bucks only to get your fucking rocks off. at least a hooker knows you are a piece of shit going in, and there are no delusions. you are not a sugar daddy. you are a trick wanna be pimp.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #257
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Interesting.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #258
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

aint it tho? i guess when you bottom feed you only see providers as idiots who charge by the hour. the providers i choose to spend my time with see less than 3-4 guys a month, which most of your sugar babies are seeing too even if you're too naive to figure that out. many of these provider (not on eccie) have full time jobs in high paying positions and do this on the side. they don't advertise every week, don't beg for reviews, and they sure as hell don't offer specials because they don't have to. not all providers are money hungry, greedy, high volume low lives like gotyour6 makes them out to be. certainly some are and are easy to spot. usually the ones who ahem retire for 2 or 3 months becaus some sap gave them a few bucks, and are too dumb to do shit on their own. hgh school drop outs, no job skills, etc. of course a woman like that would never make a good SB, but i have met many providers who can and do. gotyour6 is just too stupid to realize he is still being played when that SB fucks her boyfriend bareback the day before she sees him.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #259
EastTxGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I might agree with most of your statements, ronjeremy, but not the one that says gotyour6 is too stupid to realize what is going on. It is clear his primary sugarbaby has become a cherished girlfriend. It is unlikely that she is fucking anyone but him. Possible....yes....but unlikely.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #260
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTxGent View Post
I might agree with most of your statements, ronjeremy, but not the one that says gotyour6 is too stupid ...
And yet he offers no rebuttal.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #261
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

I suspect that gotyour6 is considering the source, as my mother used to say...
Old 09-04-2013, 05:34 AM   #262
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

He is just another faceless idiot on the internet talking about what he doesn't know. I am another one of those idiots as well. I don't really care what he thinks or says as his opinion of me is meaningless.

He can screw all the educated hookers he wants.

According to him my girl is a whore or a lying slut and his whores are educated women doing this part time while they enjoy a professional career lol.

As far as a rebuttal goes I don't argue with a mumbling bum on the street and I look at him as just that.

Now all of you can rest easy knowing I replied.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #263
Molly1990
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194460
My ECCIE Reviews

Me Too
Old 09-04-2013, 08:06 AM   #264
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
He is just another faceless idiot on the internet talking about what he doesn't know. I am another one of those idiots as well. I don't really care what he thinks or says as his opinion of me is meaningless.

He can screw all the educated hookers he wants.

According to him my girl is a whore or a lying slut and his whores are educated women doing this part time while they enjoy a professional career lol.

As far as a rebuttal goes I don't argue with a mumbling bum on the street and I look at him as just that.

Now all of you can rest easy knowing I replied.
oh the irony. a self proclaimed SD who can't stay off of a hooker board. i have nothing against you personally. i have something against the hypocritical bs you spew towards providers who would not even let a guy like you pay to fuck them.

sorry but most of the women i am talking about are not on this board. they don't advertise all the time because they don't have to. it's a lot easier to fuck a guy once for 4 hours a week than to have to deal with a sugar daddy who expects sex all the time i would imagine, which is why they prefer it that way. they don't want you or any other trick up their ass. when exactly do your 'girls' have TIME to work and study if you are always demanding they be there for you?

you contradict yourself in the same post. first a sb must be available to you any time you see fit but omg yours is both in college full time and works full tme/ interesting indeed. you can't honestly say with a straight face that you have more brains and more money than a very high percentage of the girls on ccs can you. ha. don't kid yourself. many providers over 30 have advanced degrees and/or work in corporate america and have for years before deciding to do this. they use this business to find wealthy men so they don't have to fuck 10 guys a week.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #265
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

You know nothing of me and my relationship.
I don't care to explain anything to anyone on this board due to everyone has their own opinion and honestly I am just tired of talking.

So you can think anything you want, you can call someone stupid, a clerk, or a hooker, whore, slut whatever. Honestly. I don't care.

Just an FYI though, I havent had sex with her all this week and I see her almost every day.

If you pay attention to what I write instead of spewing off about something you have no idea about you would see we are mainly BF/GF. You would see that she is a manager of a store and got recognized for the youngest manager ever appointed in that places history. You would know that a few weeks ago she was in a car accident where she got rear ended by an old man texting on a suspended licence and I was there for her.

This SB thing turned into a relationship. So learn a little bit or gain an education by one of these so called educated hookers you apparently see.

I am on this board because there is a part of this board that you may not be able to see and I post there often.

You say you have nothing against me personally but continue to insult me and judge me.
You are telling me how much I have or what I make and have no clue.
You are a little old man with an ax to grind because I am talking bad about your so called educated hookers lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha Oh that kills me.

Then tell me that I couldnt get a hooker if I paid and yet have a girl that you would never have.
Oh you are funny some times.

You keep insulting me. I have no idea why but again, if it makes you feel better than by all means. Continue.

Please take our little conversation to PM as I think you are seeking attention.

Now be a good little old man and get off my lawn lol

I kind of feel sorry for you. You are bitter and angry.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:26 AM   #266
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

you just keep proving my point. so your girlfriend not your SB was in a car accident, and here you are still on a hooker board. makes no difference that you post on the Sd part of it. if you're so kept and caught up, why are you still here putting down hookers and have a profile with reviews attached? reviews of women who charge under 300 an hour I might add. yep. that is funny. after seeing first hand what you call 'hot" no way in hell I would want to be with anything you have. bet on that bud.

i especially love the reviews below...i see why you put down providers so much. 15 minutes for 50 bucks and half hours aint exactly top of the line there bud. no way an hdh would see you. she would laugh her ass off at your profile and be 'booked' if you contacted her. jno fuckng wonder. i rest my case.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=833834

and this one

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=326270

yah you da man.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #267
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Uh, I have only seen BP girls so meh
Thats my flavor

I sit in front of a computer all day and she reads the posts as well with me sometimes.

I don't have to spend a small fortune on getting my rocks off and I like a black girl once in a while..

I have no issues with hookers at all. They serve a purpose. I will continue to see them when ever I want. I just think they don't make a great SB. Thats all. They do however provide a great service. I respect them for that and always will. If they make 100 or 1000 an hour they all have my respect. If they are educated or high school drop outs they found a way to make ends meet. Just like my girl who had nothing and found a way to help herself out of a hole by finding a wealthy guy to help her and then it grew into a relationship the dropouts and educated hooker do the same. They found a way to support themselves.

You need to calm down and lower your blood pressure. Not sure if you are on pills or something but maybe get yourself checked out.

You cant even take it to PM because you would lose the attention
Old 09-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #268
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

thanks for the entertainment. i just wanted the 'hookers' to know that the shit you talk, can't be backed up. you're broke dude. you mock women who can command over 500 an hour for wanting a Sd, yet you can't even afford that! omg. this shit is too funny.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #269
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjeremy View Post
thanks for the entertainment. i just wanted the 'hookers' to know that the shit you talk, can't be backed up. you're broke dude.

Lol
I don't care what they think of me.

You ran out of shit to say and can't spew shit any more.
Sad old man you are lol

More attention for you.

Oh, I am broke, you got me damn it.
Now I feel ashamed
Old 09-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #270
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Six isn't broke. He just uses some common sense in the market. Why pay a thousand per hour for a service you can get for $250. I've been with a couple of HDH and they feel the same to me. However, many of the ladies charging less are better looking and aim more to please. After all, they need your buisness. HDH want less of your buisness because each client pays more.Good for them if they can get it. Back to the topic. SD can be on this board because their ladies do not have a monopoly on them. It isn't marriage. Some SD want a monopoly on their SBs. That is OK if the lady oks the understanding. Beware, there are ladies who think they are monogamous because they only do one man at a time. I think the greatest fault in the definitions I have read here is the rationalitization by some SD that it isn't a sex for material goods relationship. While you prospective SD interview for SBs, just remember what happens when you give out the material things and the lady says NO BCDs. She fails the interview. I think the same holds true for ladies looking for a SD. If he doesn't 'help' enough, he is gone. Personally, I think the relationship of SD/SB as defined in these posts is more like 'friends with benefits or an affair.' The sex for material goods is rationalized out. Furthermore, the notion that a provider can be a good SB is rationalized out because providers actually think about the value they are getting for what they are giving. Freebees aren't on the menu unless they give a free sample to get more buisness. As for the gentlemen, many are here because the interview process is too costly and the results aren't guaranteed. Some are also attached legally to someone else. Mistresses by the hour made sense and are much easier to find. Even if one could afford to have a second woman on the side, it is more economical not to. Now on the emotional end, being a SD works well for some gentlemen. They can afford it and they can rationalize out the fact that they are supplying material things for their physical needs. I guess it is sort of like going out to a fancy restaurant when you are on a diet and your trainer is keeping track of what you eat but he doesn't know you have broken training.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women