Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #46
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
53% of the popular vote is not a sizable margin.
that's about 5 million more votes ....I would say that is considered a "sizable margin".
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Ah, but if the shit was on the other shoe, LL...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #48
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
that's about 5 million more votes ....I would say that is considered a "sizable margin".
Percentages, percentages...let me give you an example..
There is a one hundred percent chance you are a stupid mother fucking imbecile.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
When the winner gets 53 percent of the vote, you call that a sizable margin?
Quote:
Percentages, percentages...let me give you an example..
Percentages, percentages? Let me remind you how we changed the discussion to "percentages, percentages."

You (Jewish Defector) were the first poster to change the thread discussion to "percentages, percentages." (See above)

Why? Because the "percentages, percentages" was not working in your favor.

Now the Jewish Defector is desperately trying to kick those pesky "percentages, percentages" to the curb.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Naw, BT. He's neither Jewish nor a defector.

He's another internet poseur posting out of his Mommy's basement.

He'll simply jump up and down and hold his breath till he's blue in the face. When that doesn't work, he'll just post as TheRock, or Kayla... Probably supporting the abolition of the electoral college.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:09 PM   #51
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
... Probably supporting the abolition of the electoral college.
That might not be a bad idea. The electoral college not only gave us:

THE MOST UNPOPULAR (AND INCOMPETENT) PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY,

it also gave us:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

and:

SEPTEMBER 15, 2008.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
BANNED

It agree, but my point is that JL (or whomever he is today) will change his song when the wind shifts...
Old 09-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #53
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
It agree, but my point is that JL (or whomever he is today) will change his song when the wind shifts...
You are so wrong it is pathetic. I'm willing to put up ten thousand US dollars in escrow if you will also, and secure a contract, stating that I have only posted under this name in every single conversation or interactive posting we have had. Further, the contract will allow the moderators to search IP addresses.
However, I have an easier way to do it. Kayla, and therock or whomever you are referring to can have the proceeds (your ten grand, I will take mine back after I win this easy victory) if we all meet together at an internet enabled cafe in an airport (preferable Love Field in Dallas).
That's right, shithead - I will give all the money to them once a third party mediator is paid his fee to neutrally decide. The mediator must be a full time professional mediator.
Now put up your money or SHUT THE FUCK UP PISS-ANT FAGGOT!!!!!!
LovingKayla and TheRock (if that is who he is referring to in his pathetic ramblings), since you two stand to get the money, make sure you remind his faggotness that he has been publicly humiliated and gotten his ass handed to him!!!! Egg him on to get a contract so we can have a meet - it needs to be soon, though. (I have sent a PM to both of you so you can join this thread)
Alternately, the money can be donated to a Holocaust Museum of your choice, as I accepted when I defeated WTF in our bet on Zimmerman's not guilty verdict.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really got nothin, do you, HOBO DICKCHEESE?

let's see it, asswipe! Show us the receipt, so we can ALL have a good laugh.

Why not donate the money to The million children who've fled Syria? Why not? Because you're patently full of shit. You haven't put your money where your mouth is yet. In fact, you've only out your mouth where most people keep their money ... In heir pants!

HK would have to suck about 10,000 dicks to get that kinda money. are you prepared to go down that many times, JL? Rock would have to take ESL classes. are you prepared to do that, lithium boy?

Nice meltdown, schizo! can't wait for you to invent your next identity. We'll all be checking your IP address. You can include that with he public disclosure of your escrow deposit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #55
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You really got nothin, do you, HOBO DICKCHEESE?

let's see it, asswipe! Show us the receipt, so we can ALL have a good laugh.

Why not donate the money to The million children who've fled Syria? Why not? Because you're patently full of shit. You haven't put your money where your mouth is yet. In fact, you've only out your mouth where most people keep their money ... In heir pants!
HK would have to suck about 10,000 dicks to get that kinda money. are you prepared to go down that many times, JL? Rock would have to take ESL classes. are you prepared to do that, lithium boy?
Nice meltdown, schizo! can't wait for you to invent your next identity. We'll all be checking your IP address. You can include that with he public disclosure of your escrow deposit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You are a pussy who can't call the obvious what will be a losing bet for you. Everyone can see you wimped out. I'm not those others you mentioned. Call my bet and go down in flames, asshole. Either accept the bet and lose your ass, or shut up and go home to mommy.
Do you realize LovingKayla has real reviews, and she is a verified provider? You are making yourself look like a total dumbfuck.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #56
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
However, I have an easier way to do it. Kayla, and therock or whomever you are referring to can have the proceeds (your ten grand, I will take mine back after I win this easy victory) if we all meet together at an internet enabled cafe in an airport (preferable Love Field in Dallas).
wouldn't this have to take place before October?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
You are a pussy who can't call the obvious what will be a losing bet for you. Everyone can see you wimped out. I'm not those others you mentioned. Call my bet and go down in flames, asshole. Either accept the bet and lose your ass, or shut up and go home to mommy.
Do you realize LovingKayla has real reviews, and she is a verified provider? You are making yourself look like a total dumbfuck.
Nah... She's you! I just don't think you're willing to face the fact that you're a schizophrenic whoredog who'd rather pose as Norman Bates' mother than admit that he love to suck a dick now and then...

You're not making a "bet," shit for brains. a bet is a proposition of chance. there are no chances here. No way of proving ANYTHING. No way of verifying ANYTHING. No way of making ANYTHING happen.

You're just fuming, spewing, melting down, calling names and going batshit. FOR A CHANGE. ANOTHER TANTRUM FROM MARSHALL!

Kayla, whoever she is, offered to fuck you for free. That proves one of you is a fraud.

You can pay up now! Just go to stall number 4 and tap your foot three times at the airport men's room!

LMAO!
Old 09-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #58
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah... She's you! I just don't think you're willing to face the fact that you're a schizophrenic whoredog who'd rather pose as Norman Bates' mother than admit that he love to suck a dick now and then...

You're not making a "bet," shit for brains. a bet is a proposition of chance. there are no chances here. No way of proving ANYTHING. No way of verifying ANYTHING. No way of making ANYTHING happen.

You're just fuming, spewing, melting down, calling names and going batshit. FOR A CHANGE. ANOTHER TANTRUM FROM MARSHALL!

Kayla, whoever she is, offered to fuck you for free. That proves one of you is a fraud.

You can pay up now! Just go to stall number 4 and tap your foot three times at the airport men's room!

LMAO!
Everyone can see you are a punk. You have been checkmated.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:31 PM   #59
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everyone can see you are a punk. You have been check mated.
Everyone can see you are a Jewish Defector. You have been slunt mated.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
BANNED

How do you figure we even had a game? Please show evidence that you know how to play chess.

In fact, I want you to come to Love Field, preferably, with a chessboard and a big rubber dildo sticking outta your ass.

Then we can talk about who's the punk when I school you, little boy.

CHECKMATE (it's one word, faggot!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women