Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59949
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #481
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Given this piece of shit of your creation is still open, maybe you do have some sway over the mod staff. Doubtful in the case of Space.
LOL... Didn't you have a different opinion when Space reopened the thread?

OK... You can't get your way so it's my having influence over the MOD Staff..... Wouldn't that have to go all the way to the top? Do you think for a moment that any MOD, Admin and Owner is NOT aware of this thread by now?

I think you have simply been hung out to dry by all of those you used to serve with. 12 days, almost 500 posts 18000 views and not a single Staff Member pops in to say they received no complaints of you doing those things?

Staff certainly will not discuss investigations..... But if this "stunk" so high they certainly could have laid this to rest as it was a very early guess on my part that were probably already dealing with these accusations in some manner before you resigned.

I mean saying something was NEVER reported or thought would clear you right? At least that part of the supposition?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #482
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Whimpers,

Owners of businesses know where money is made. Ads. Click throughs. Page views. Sure they know how they make money. Threads that get 18,000 page views are money makers. Congrats.

This thread is money maker. No denying it.

Whether or not mods choose to leave it open, or not, will depend on their own individual exercises of judgment.

Most mods will shut down threads when it gets a bit past unruly, peeps get threatened, police reports get discussed, etc.

Our local mods have elected to keep this open nonetheless. Why?

Trees has no idea but bet Whimpers does.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #483
Whispers

Quote:
Most mods will shut down threads when it gets a bit past unruly, peeps get threatened, police reports get discussed, etc.

Our local mods have elected to keep this open nonetheless. Why?

Trees has no idea but bet Whispers does.
maybe because you are the one that is unruly, making threats and the intended subject of the police reports? I'm not sure.

Maybe they need the extra money for added bandwidth now that I am back! Sixxbach is on the way back I believe and after next week a couple of others I think will rejoin the Merry Men!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #484
19Trees
Valued Poster

Whimpers,

Trees about to meet Vikki we will share civilized dinner and talk.

Whatever imposter sent threatening texts to Vikki we shall soon found out.

Seems most likely that it was someone who is either mentally ill, or your puppet?

Whether or not you had knowledge or just inspired it, Vikki and I will try to figure it out together.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #485
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

19Trees, it does not become you to hide behind an alleged 3rd party threat to some child. If that was an acceptable reason to lock a thread, every hooktard on this board would start claiming a threat to their child as they demand a thread be closed......you are sputtering nonsense.

You opened this can of worms.........Whispers is good enough to dance on the line as he lights you up without crossing the line.

Your assertion that Whispers has some kind of control over modtards is interesting in light of the fact that you were a modtard. If he did make the threats you accuse him of, why didn't you ever bring that accusation to the attention of modtardville during your time of service?

.........and your comment that I behave in a "customary" manner in area forums is a little funny.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #486
19Trees
Valued Poster

Dear Hunter,

When Trees first became Moderator after Whisper's said "I will be your best friend or worst enemy" - - Trees did disclose it and discuss the issue with Austin's senior mod. So it was reported. Trees own sense/analysis was that Whisper's is likely just a blowhard (at that time did not know and did not 'follow' his posts or learn about history).

Why didn't Trees report it more highly up the chain? Seemed harmless. Trees may have also posted about it in a Staff Thread as well but do not have access today having been reinstated to Bob Hobby status and thus cannot double check the history against Trees recollection.

Trees made no assertion about Whisper's 'control' over mods. Rather openly asked question why this thread was closed then reopened again. And once Vikki became exposed, it became justified to close for safety. Regrets you don't see it same way but mods (and X mods) do not always agree supposes Trees.

Did Trees make an assumption regarding the re opening of this thread. Yes. Was it reasonable assumption to make? Yes. Could it be a mis assumption? Yes. But it ain't no stretch that Whispers opened this can of worms. Not Trees.

Regarding Vikki, we shared a delightful dinner and we both learned a ton of relevant information. It was illuminating and there were a few 'ah' moments. It will be shared by Vikki and Trees. Rest assured, we both now know that the texts Vikki received were NOT from Trees.

Vikki would prefer this thread be closed. But Trees ain't Vikki. And Trees ain't a mod either. Who knows whether or not strippers buy loyalty in mod land? Trees never played Whisper's way. Do other mods. Doubtful but have no idea.

Did you ever get free or cheap stripper visits facilitated by Whispers? Or expensive ones that had special features? Please say yes so that its not all myth.

19Trees
Old 10-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #487
Whispers

Quote:
Trees made no assertion about Whisper's 'control' over mods. Rather openly asked question why this thread was closed then reopened again.
I know the pace is pretty fast but that question has been answered... by a MOD you pay HOMAGE to and praise and then turn around and insinuate that he is in some way corrupt....

Yet he considers you a friend? He's obviously a much more generous and forgiving man....

Anyway.... Try to follow...... the points you need to accept are the BIG words....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
All,
This afternoon my mailbox started blowing up regarding this thread. I was not in a position to look at it at the time so I asked ffireman to close it until I could get to a computer and read it.

THERE is the answer to why it was closed by ffireman.

Other than private communications being posted (which has been handled) and some complaining that it has no interest in our community (10,000 views and it has no interest???????) this is not OutOfBounds (not that the complaints are OOB unless one wanted to consider them Hijacks). Obviously some members of the community are interested in the subject at hand.

There is the answer to the reason he reopened it.

I will remind everyone that all guidelines will be strictly enforced, including, but not limited to, outing, general disrespect, posting of private communications, connecting RW items or actions to the hobby world, etc.

To all who have RTM'd items here. I will look at each of them and handle, but I have read the thread and have already acted on items that I found OOB.

If you don't like this thread or it's subject matter or implications for our community, stop posting in it and stop viewing it. If everyone stopped looking at it, we would have already seen it fade from view!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 10-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #488
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Dear Hunter,
.............Did you ever get free or cheap stripper visits facilitated by Whispers? Or expensive ones that had special features? Please say yes so that its not all myth.

19Trees
All the fucktards who waste money on strippers make me laugh........and sadly, you desire to connect me to Whimpers won't work.......he and I have never met........I have made fun of him on occasion........does that count?

I am quite capable of laughing at your utter stupidity without his assistance........you let a hooktard move in with you........need I say more?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah

The rest of this is pure win any way you look at it.......the lessons abound for modtards, fucktards and hooktards.

It is a Public Service Announcement and should stay open.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:56 AM   #489
19Trees
Valued Poster

I am quite capable of laughing at your utter stupidity without his assistance........you let a hooktard move in with you........need I say more? Dearhunter

Yes. That was Trees biggest mistake. Trophy was one out-of-this world BCD euphoria-fest with her and seven other bits-of-playtime none even mentionable. Costs were huge. Still paying. Utter stupidity? Yep.

No irony is lost on Trees. Biggest loss, biggest mistake and biggest orgasm - - professional man gets seduced by a tiny-vagina-with-great-powers - - and throws judgment into wind. In retrospect, Trees was not only played for a fool, acted the fool too. Splat.

Modtardary started soon after. In retrospect, it would have been better to tie up loose ends the owner of the tiny-vagina-with-great-powers (versus leave things to fester) before becoming mod. Mistake? Yep.

Lessons learned aplenty. Biggest one: hell hath no fury as woman scorned. Almost biblical level simplicity and truth in that.

19Trees
Old 10-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #490
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Tight Vagina BAD. Loose Vagina GOOD. Loose Vagina leave SL no give a shit.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:43 AM   #491
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes. That was Trees biggest mistake. . . . Costs were huge. Still paying. Utter stupidity? Yep.

No irony is lost on Trees. . . . Trees was not only played for a fool, acted the fool too. Splat.

19Trees
Even as a failed Mod, you would think he would have learned FREE SEX always costs the most.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #492
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the comment that Whispers has some kind of special pull with modtardville...........that would be like saying Wakeup has special pull. Because he knows JaD.

I happen to know that most modtards would love the opportunity to ban the biggest drama queens among us.......it is like the ultimate merit badge of modtarding.

This thread is not overly complicated........19Trees opened the barn door with his alert........and Whispers drove a Mack Truck through it.

Why?

Because, he can.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #493
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Regarding Vikki, we shared a delightful dinner and we both learned a ton of relevant information. It was illuminating and there were a few 'ah' moments. It will be shared by Vikki and Trees. Rest assured, we both now know that the texts Vikki received were NOT from Trees.

Vikki would prefer this thread be closed. But Trees ain't Vikki. And Trees ain't a mod either.

19Trees
Yes dinner was nice(thankyou) and Trees wants to help firgure out who it was for sure.. he did show me anything I asked to see with out hesitation ..I didnt say I was 100% sure.. I said I was 85% sure it was not Trees... Those of you who know me know Id move mountains to protect them so rest assured I have taken every precaution I can including and not limited to sending them out of state
Also I could care less if this stays open or not ...so not where it was conceived I want it closed
I really have nothing left to say here..
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #494
Whispers

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
I didnt say I was 100% sure.. I said I was 85% sure it was not Trees...

Quote:
Vikki would prefer this thread be closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
...... I could care less if this stays open or not ...so I'm not sure where it was conceived I want it closed
My bet would be that it was "conceived" in the very same place he believes none of the ladies have a problem with him.

Quote:
Did you ever get free or cheap stripper visits facilitated by Whispers? Or expensive ones that had special features?
I just have to ask here Trees.... Did you ask the question of Vikki? She was a Mod for a long time and had several interactions with me.... You have asked everyone else.

I think your post and Vikki's demonstrates something rather important here that should cause you to do a little self reflection. You obviously left the meeting thinking all was rosy and you both saw things exactly the same way.

Kind of the same song you have been singing about every lady you have seen.

I know Vikki said she was done here but I would love to know if

1) There was a predefined length to the meeting? Did it go over?
2) Did it ever get uncomfortable for her wanting to leave or wanting you to leave but not being able to do so?
3) Would she meet with you again?

Yeah. I had to ask!

Old 10-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #495
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I know Vikki said she was done here but I would love to know if

1) There was a predefined length to the meeting? Did it go over?
2) Did it ever get uncomfortable for her wanting to leave or wanting you to leave but not being able to do so?
3) Would she meet with you again?

Yeah. I had to ask!

I really was done but I forgot to add something I promised I would and the edit button was gone...

Trees on my request called the number that sent the threats but there was no answer went to a recorded system and he left a message,,,

To answer the questions
1:No set time just talked till nothing left to say at that time... I was free to leave whenever I wanted to

2:At one point maybe half way in I almost walked out but I took a breath stated I was and why and we talked it out .Trees didnt make me stay

3:Yes ..me and trees aren't fully done

Now I really dont have anything left to say
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women