Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
SexyKelly316
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137985
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wichita needs there own form

hey I was just wondering if wichita could have there own form so much easier for everybody to post and for the men to request things from the women in wichita and It would help thin out those who are I wichita and the little towns around wichita to the ones that are located in kansas city....

In the wichita form it could be the following towns
haysville, derby, Mulvane, salina, emporia
basically all the little town that are close to wichita

in the kansas city form it would just be olathe and all those little towns that are close to kansas city

I also think by having this it would cut down the usage of bp and keep everyone in our community safer by not having to use bp to find the ladies that are located in wichita

if any one agrees with me please post your comments on here to let the moderators know that there are alot of us that would love to see this done
SexyKelly316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #2
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

They beat that horse, heard they were working on getting something set up, then the line went dead.
I don't think it's ever going to happen.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #3
lrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Okla forum added a section on the bottom of the page. Seperate Tulsa and OKC provider adds.
lrdriver is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I gave up on that too. Now, I am just used to using the search function to see whats happening in Wichita; I also get the added bonus of staying up to date on whats happening in Wichita Falls.
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:15 AM   #5
john_smith_40
Gaining Momentum

Agreed, get the wichita peeps out of the kc forum. They are like the Palestinians looking for their own home :/
john_smith_40 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:00 AM   #6
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith_40 View Post
Agreed, get the wichita peeps out of the kc forum. They are like the Palestinians looking for their own home :/
That's a stupid example. The Palestinians had a home that was taken away from them.
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #7
kc810m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

^^^^
Here we go.

Also it's 'their' and 'forum'. Sorry it's the instructor in me.
kc810m is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:54 PM   #8
Ject
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Agreed, for what time I've browsed the site it is hard to distinguish Wichita from KC ads or reviews/requests etc..
Ject is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:36 PM   #9
SexyKelly316
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137985
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree its hard to distinguish who is in kc and wichita
at least separate the provider adds
SexyKelly316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #10
olddudenow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I agree, they should be separated, good idea.
olddudenow is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:03 PM   #11
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

There is currently an open thread discussing this.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=910784

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
That's a stupid example. The Palestinians had a home that was taken away from them.
I'm with you bluegrana!! Not to mention, it was a dickhead thing to say!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
john_smith_40
Gaining Momentum

Some people are way too sensitive.

So since the mods openly allow asshole behavior, mine was a joke in reference to postings that had no where else to go since nobody officially recognizes Witchita as a forum but it should be. I was actually advocating for your own place and get some user being a prick and a whore being a cunt. Wow go figure both in Witchita.

If I could find a middle finger emot I'd put it on here.... since im the dickhead, nice to meet ya cunt whore.

I know sometimes the Kansas education system is behind but learn to read... the forum says Kansas City, not Shitita.

Go back to the sewer you can from both of u.

Im sure I'll get banned for this but whatever, if thats the users you wanted on here so be it.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:47 AM   #13
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_smith_40 View Post
Some people are way too sensitive.

So since the mods openly allow asshole behavior, mine was a joke in reference to postings that had no where else to go since nobody officially recognizes Witchita as a forum but it should be. I was actually advocating for your own place and get some user being a prick and a whore being a cunt. Wow go figure both in Witchita.

You may want to rethink this last statement a bit.

If I could find a middle finger emot I'd put it on here.... since im the dickhead, nice to meet ya cunt whore.

You don't really mean that do you?

I know sometimes the Kansas education system is behind but learn to read... the forum says Kansas City, not Shitita.

Go back to the sewer you can from both of u.

Sigh.

Im sure I'll get banned for this but whatever, if thats the users you wanted on here so be it.

Not necessarily sir, but you do have some mail waiting on you.
The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:13 AM   #14
john_smith_40
Gaining Momentum

So let me understand this correctly if I didnt agree with your post calling my post out, I could say... call you stupid and a dickhead since that seems acceptable above right? I see no specific targeting of such behavior above. Just pointing out that if the above has been here in the Questions to Staff" section for long enough with nothing being done. One for weeks and other one 4 days. I figured crying about it on the alert button wasnt even needed since of all the forums that should be read by mods, hell one would have thought someone would have seen those posts.

If policies are going to be enforced, they should be done in a consistent manner which in my mind they arent in this case.

Calling someone stupid or a dickhead is no different than an asshole, prick or cunt. Its a personal attack... period.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:54 AM   #15
john_smith_40
Gaining Momentum

I would suggest reviewing the below and taking the action that should have been done previously. I know this is a thankless job, hell ive run a board before. But im making a case that if the above would have been handled per the rules, I wouldn't have responded like it was. Two wrongs dont make it right but applying the rule across the board is injustice really.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women