Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #301
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Your graphic was NOT part of my avatar, dipshit. That was your claim. It was false. You lie.

You claimed I used that avatar "thousands more times" than you have. I never used that graphic as an avatar. And if the words "Hasa Diga" appeared in my avatar, you're claiming that I used it "thousands of times" more than you? It's in EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE. Your claim is, again false. You lie again.

I did see "Book of Mormon." I said I loved it.

But you claimed I was the only "faggot who admitted he paid money" to see it. But I never paid to see it, as you claimed. False again. You lie.

I have nearly 40 reviews on ECCIE, none with providers who could be perceived as "trannies." I am a flaming heterosexual. Your history on here belies your claim that I'm a "faggot," and carries as much weight as the closeted Republican congressmen who are openly anti-gay while they feast on cream of sum young guy in airports. You know, your role models!

Another false claim. More IBIdiot lies.

Fact is, IBidiot, you just let the bullshit rip and then figure you can backtrack and validate your lies with more lies.

You can't. Your irresponsible prose is going right up your nose!

LAZY. GAY. BROKEN RECORD. This is the IBIdiot story. If you want to watch this show again, tune into ANY thread he hijacks.

Sorry, IBIdiot, you have lost this one so utterly and on every point of contention that you'd be best served by getting the fuck out of this thread and hoping nobody sees it.
So your faggot-ass went and watched your "GAY-ass" musical for free -- just like you suck dicks for free, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, like that really makes a fucking difference. You're a faggot that votes for faggots and the faggot agenda, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and now you have again admitted that YOU went to a faggot musical YOU deemed "GAY"!
. . . .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #302
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So your faggot-ass went and watched your "GAY-ass" musical for free -- just like you suck dicks for free, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, like that really makes a fucking difference. You're a faggot that votes for faggots and the faggot agenda, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and now you have again admitted that YOU went to a faggot musical YOU deemed "GAY"!
. . . .
WOW! Now who can argue with that?

FIVE uses of the word FAGGOT
TWO ASS references
TWO GAY references
TWO CUM GOBBLING references
AND A BIG DICK SUCKING reference.

Anyone else notice an emerging pattern from our resident Macho Idiot?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/08/st...ay-themselves/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ted-gay-people

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1412846.html

BTW sweetcheeks, the tickets were a gift...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #303
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
WOW! Now who can argue with that?

FIVE uses of the word FAGGOT
TWO ASS references
TWO GAY references
TWO CUM GOBBLING references
AND A BIG DICK SUCKING reference.

Anyone else notice an emerging pattern from our resident Macho Idiot?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/08/st...ay-themselves/

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...ted-gay-people

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1412846.html

BTW sweetcheeks, the tickets were a gift...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Just like the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM to focus on and count "dicks" and "asses"!

Keep sucking faggot dick at your "Gay-ass" musicals you're so proud of, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

. . . .
Old 06-24-2014, 12:34 PM   #304
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Just like the closet queen to spit it out all over the board and try to deflect his own lies upon lies ... IBIdiot, you can't win this one, so you you probably ought to just give it up.

Or, you can keep being the little gay boy who cried FAGGOT!

We ALL know what you're trying to do.

Day late and a lie short, IBIdiot. Learn to SWALLOW!

LMAO @ closeted tranny fuckee!
Old 06-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #305
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just like the closet queen to spit it out all over the board and try to deflect his own lies upon lies ... IBIdiot, you can't win this one, so you you probably ought to just give it up.

Or, you can keep being the boy who cried FAGGOT!

We ALL know what you're trying to do.

Day late and a lie short, IBIdiot. Learn to SWALLOW!

LMAO @ closeted tranny fuckee!
Go back to counting and sucking faggot dicks at your "Gay-ass" musicals you're so proud of, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

. . . .
Old 06-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #306
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don't have a comeback, do you, IBQueenie?

That's because all the cum is in the back of your throat!

LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest homo closet queen!

Old 06-24-2014, 04:18 PM   #307
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't have a comeback, do you, IBQueenie?

That's because all the cum is in the back of your throat!

LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest homo closet queen!
There's really no need to reply to you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! You're doing a fantastic job discrediting yourself, since YOU'RE the one that bragged about how much YOU enjoyed your "GAY-ass" musical, and you've demonstrated how much you like dicks, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! . .
Old 06-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #308
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yet YOURE responding.

You are a completely predictable, self-loathing (for obvious reasons) closet queen, IBIdiot.

What a homo.

Not that there's anything wrong with it... Fag!

Old 06-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #309
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet YOURE responding.

You are a completely predictable, self-loathing (for obvious reasons) closet queen, IBIdiot.

What a homo.

Not that there's anything wrong with it... Fag!
Go back to your "GAY-ass" musical and keep sucking those dicks you like (and lick) so much, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! . . . .
Old 06-24-2014, 09:40 PM   #310
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Poor IB.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #311
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He'd rather chomp down on the dog's balls than to realize that there's a dog on the other end of his mouthful.

Fact is, that he's the prototypical closeted homophobic gay dude. And he's so hung up over it, he'll never learn to live in America, circa 2014.

POOR IBIDIOT!
Old 06-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #312
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

As previously stated, you are by far the dumbest person on this board. . End of discussion. I may disagree on the subject of gun control with others such as Iffy and JD, but at least their arguments usually make sense and they are usually willing to discuss issues. You on the other hand are one of a kind. Ignorant beyond belief.

I'm waiting for one of your cohorts to come out and support you. Iffy? JD??
Old 06-24-2014, 09:48 PM   #313
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
He'd rather chomp down on the dog's balls than to realize that there's a dog on the other end of his mouthful.

POOR IBIDIOT!
If, as the saying goes, ignorance is bliss, IB must be a very, very happy fellow.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:46 PM   #314
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Poor IB.
Crawl back under your bed, suck you thumb while your butt-buddy, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, sucks his boyfriend's dick on your mattress, Speedy.

Quote:

Fact is, that he's the prototypical closeted homophobic gay dude. And he's so hung up over it, he'll never learn to live in America, circa 2014.

POOR IBIDIOT!
Word is, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that you and your boyfriend sit in the balcony of your "GAY-ass" musicals where you have worked out your rythym method so that you, your boyfriend and the singer on stage all hit the high notes at the same time. Keep sucking those dicks you like (and lick) so much, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Quote:
As previously stated, you are by far the dumbest person on this board. . End of discussion. I may disagree on the subject of gun control with others such as Iffy and JD, but at least their arguments usually make sense and they are usually willing to discuss issues. You on the other hand are one of a kind. Ignorant beyond belief.

I'm waiting for one of your cohorts to come out and support you. Iffy? JD??
You're deaf, blind and stupid, Speedy. You mean to abridge the Second Amendment rights of American citizens with your every breath, and you lie when you say you don't, Speedy.

Quote:
If, as the saying goes, ignorance is bliss, IB must be a very, very happy fellow.
Crawl back under your bed, suck you thumb and be very, very afraid, Speedy.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:58 AM   #315
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Depends on what source you wish to cite. Maybe on the streets. I have cited several articles in the past that state that guns in the home make homeowners less safe. Each person is free to make their own choice.

http://www.armedwithreason.com/less-...-defense-myth/

http://www.nber.org/digest/feb01/w7967.html

http://blogs.rgj.com/factchecker/201...to-less-crime/

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...n-deaths-study
mindless libtard drivel. every bit of it. You still haven't posted one damn thing that supports the contention by any means of demographics (Which you keep using as an excuse not to do so) that the US is "by far and away" as you put it, the most violent nation where i rather easily proved the US is not even close. Russia is almost twice as violent and i posted the stats to prove it. with Vladdy the "MadDog" Putin running that place no less.

Defensive gun use vs crimes committed with a firearm -(uses vs uses). Again, guns were used in self-defense 338,700 times between 2007-2011. In that same five year period, there were 2,277,000 crimes committed with a firearm. Let’s be clear about this: every time a gun was used in self-defense, a criminal committed fatal or non-fatal firearm violence ~7 times.Either way you look at it, offensive gun use far outweighs defensive gun uses, and there is very little evidence validate the claim that guns reliably de-escalate a criminal encounter once it happens.

Clearly, these people needed Guns! Yes, they NEEDED GUNS!

ask any cop or criminal profiler and they'll all tell you most (almost all) criminals are cowardly fucktards and when confronted with equal force they'll run like scared dogs. I know they will because i've done it several times. I used to live in the midwest and i drove my Corvette downtown to work one day which for obvious reasons i rarely did, i had a old Caddy Eldorado for that. Well the sensor crapped out and it wouldn't start. I called a buddy who's a trained Mechanic and after getting a ride to his house to get a diagnostics scanner and some tools we drove downtown. Before we got there we both loaded up our guns, each of us had CHL's in that State. My buddy is a pretty big guy to start with, big enough you'd think twice about taking a poke at him that's for sure. Well we quickly found that my TPS sensor was out and the Vette couldn't be fixed there, i'd have to have it towed away and get a new one. While we are there, a group of fine young afrotards are walking down the sidewalk and like Mark Cuban would, i noticed them coming and me and Mike make sure as they come closer that we have the Vette between them and us, Mike is actually in the street. They call out "Yo man you got a car problem?" I reply "we got it under control, thanks" The afrotard then says "well we gonna help you anyway" and they begin to fan out and try to encircle us. there were about 6 or 7 of them. both me and Mike immediately open our jackets and show them we are BOTH ARMED. What did they do? what do you think they did? they BACKED OFF. quickly. "Hey man, it's kool no big deal" says one of them. "Yeah it's kool alright sport, you dudes just keep walking" i say. and they did. now, do any of you fucktard libs think they wouldn't have robbed us if we were not armed? do you really?

well if you do, you'd be stupid. because that's the only reason they didn't. Criminals by nature are cowardly fucktards and they'll run like scared dogs if they even THINK you have the means to defend yourself against them.

Ask any victim of a robbery how "defenseless" they felt. They will all tell you how they wished they had some means to defend themselves. Not i'm not going to say in every case the victim will prevail. But at least they'll have a chance to prevent it.

but as usual you libtardos are missing the entire point here. the drive for gun control and eventually gun confiscation (New Orleans after Katrina anyone?) has nothing to do with decreasing violence. none at all. it's about the ability to control. an armed citizenry can't be controlled by a repressive government. that's that part in the 2nd Amendment about " .. all threats foreign and domestic" and the Founding Fathers knew full well such a thing could happen. that's why there is a 2nd Amendment in the first place.
to defend the rest of the Constitution if need be. and this Nation.

Now since this libtardo Evan DeFilippis is about 2 years out of school he thinks he's smart. Interesting he picked a quote at the top of his drivel by none other than Robert A. Heinlein, who had this to say on the subject -

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. – Robert Heinlein

Robert Heinlein was about ten times as smart as this wiseass libtard will ever be. foolish mistake by DeFilippis to quote him on this topic.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women