Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2014, 12:43 PM   #46
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
The race card is on the table.

First: This is a Federal bust. Guess who it came from ? The Attorney General, who is black. It had to have gone across his desk. He is a racist I suppose.

Second: The boo - hooing because he is ' black ' is old, tired, and ignorant. Ever hear of Bamboozling ? easiest thing for a black person to do is bamboozle other blacks. Just like preachers: they bamboozle their flocks with their talk of wealth empowerment. Tithe to god and they take 99%. Easy !

White people in power have paid many times for their sins. A lot skate for sure. Witness Bill Clinton. But... Dick Nixon had to resign... So the White President had to step down. Not many blacks on that panel.

I just sooo despise the race card being played by whiners who haven't even taken the time to understand THEY are being played by the black media, black politicians, black clergy, and black activists. All head nodders without questioning everybody in authority.

Whites are NO better than Blacks. Everyone is a scoundrel. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. JWP is a racist, a violent man, a con man who the black populace can not fathom, for a minute, his criminal behavior.
All blacks are not pro JWP (and for good measure, all are not Obama supporters). I've known JWP was a criminal and a gangster since my youth. Just because we are a silent bunch doesn't mean we don't exist. The "black populace" you are referring to have the loudest voices because their ignorance is emphasized and magnified in the media and don't necessarily reflect the thoughts/viewpoints of the majority. Rest assured there are just as many of us who know and have known the truth about him.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:50 PM   #47
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

DK !

Thank you for that. And yes, I am just as much affected by the loudness.

There was a bit on SNL a few weeks ago, where Obama's approval by blacks had dropped to 96%. I laughed my ass off.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:07 PM   #48
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
DK !

Thank you for that. And yes, I am just as much affected by the loudness.

There was a bit on SNL a few weeks ago, where Obama's approval by blacks had dropped to 96%. I laughed my ass off.
Oh man, I got stomach cramps laughing so hard! You have to give me a warning before you drop one of those joke-bombs crash!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #49
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz.Booty View Post
...funny how all Caucasian politicians with the same exact story as Price for centuries have not been arrested..hmmm more like the favorites card...ijs
Two or three black ladies on the jury, at least one of them will feel like this lady and he will get a mistrial, no conviction. I pity the poor bastard who tries to convict JWP. I can almost guarantee you he will not be convicted, though I doubt he will be acquitted. Nobody can touch him, the black community adores him for poking a sharp stick in the man's eye on a regular basis, and they will protect him just like they protected OJ.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #50
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well said jewish lawyer, well said. When a massive South Dallas inland port development project (as written about by my personal hero Jim Schutze in the Dallas Observer) was destroyed by JWP, I was curious about "black people adore him" idea. So I would intentionally start conversations with AA people about just that -- first did they know about the inland port project, what did they know, and would they vote for JWP. Every single one of them said yes to all three, and all of them said yes because almost exactly what you said, he sticks it to the man.

Sad, wrong, or just human nature... Whatever. We all have biases, and it's always easier to see other peoples.
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:00 AM   #51
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The race card is on the table.

First: This is a Federal bust. Guess who it came from ? The Attorney General, who is black. It had to have gone across his desk. He is a racist I suppose. As his his boss.

Second: The boo - hooing because he is ' black ' is old, tired, and ignorant. Ever hear of Bamboozling ? Easiest thing for a black person to do is bamboozle other blacksheeple. Just like preachers: they bamboozle their flocks with their talk of wealth empowerment. Tithe to god and they take 99%. Easy ! Ever see where T.D. Jakes Lives / drives / flies ? In a house as nice as nice as The Copelands, as MIke Murdoch's, the Benny Hinn's, as any of the charlatans who can take advantage of any populace who honestly feel there is ' someone ' out there who is gonna take care of them. Just plant a seed and your harvest will come... Baloney.

White people in power have paid many times for their sins. A lot skate, for sure. Witness Bill Clinton. But... Dick Nixon had to resign... So the White President had to step down. Not many blacks on that panel. And there are volumes of whites who have been punished for their greed in politics. Volumes.

I just sooo despise the race card being played by whiners who haven't even taken the time to understand THEY are being played by the black media, black politicians, black clergy, and black activists. All head nodders without questioning everybody in authority. And listen honey, it is ALL of us who are being screwed, so stop drawing the line and playing the card.

Whites are NO better than Blacks. Everyone is a scoundrel. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. JWP is a racist, a violent man, a con man who the black populace can not fathom, for a minute, his criminal behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
All blacks are not pro JWP (and for good measure, all are not Obama supporters). I've known JWP was a criminal and a gangster since my youth. Just because we are a silent bunch doesn't mean we don't exist. The "black populace" you are referring to have the loudest voices because their ignorance is emphasized and magnified in the media and don't necessarily reflect the thoughts/viewpoints of the majority. Rest assured there are just as many of us who know and have known the truth about him.
I thought that BOTH of these statements were pretty brave to write.

And I agree with both of them, completely.

So when are the protests supposed to start? I didn't keep up with the news yesterday. But I read where they were planning outdoor protests in Dallas.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #52
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I thought that BOTH of these statements were pretty brave to write.

And I agree with both of them, completely.

So when are the protests supposed to start? I didn't keep up with the news yesterday. But I read where they were planning outdoor protests in Dallas.
Protests? Where'd they get THAT idea? Psst: watch your windshield wipers...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #53
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I bet they move the venue, that will help with jury selection. There's a 109 page indictment, I can't begin to imagine the pile of paperwork the feds are going to rain down on him for the next couple of years preparing for trial. just the legal fees are going to be astronomical but I bet he gets a lot of pro bono representation.

I saw these assholes protesting one time on Northwest hwy. They would wait until the light turned green and then very slowly cross the street from both sides so no cars could get through the intersection. To this day I can't believe someone didn't just run over their stupid asses.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women