Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160674
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35418
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2014, 10:44 AM   #46
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yes. Zackly the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knute View Post
Devo,
Who is the college girl at IUP? There was one last year but she is now in Lancaster County. Her ho name was Little_Hipster_Cutie on Indys. Is this the same girl?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #47
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngslmn View Post
devo, while i was complicient in getting the iup girl to go to pittsburgh with me, i in know way had any involvement in rate hikes .....i specifically advised her to keep her rate low for six months to get established and more skill in the biz....it took her all of about three weeks to raise her rates and i wuld agree indys had some influence on her...
im way over recruiting to the boards now, when i find a college girl in need now i keep her well hidden
No KS, no foul on your part, but its exactly what happens when you get two providers together, they see the inequity of you paying one more than the other, and automatically figure there is some injustice in it, though I did see sam, and she was worth the rate she had at the time, a less experienced, thicker, low rent college chick, just can't demand the same repsect a dedicated provider can, unless the menu or freshness justifies it.

Union mentality at its best, same pay for the less qualified.

No harm on your part brother, you have my thanks already for other help you know that.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #48
pghrb1
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
...Union mentality at its best, same pay for the less qualified....

QFT. You ever notice that unions always tend to benefit the old fat workers at the expense of the young go-getters trying to get started. And the real losers are those that have to pay. Rates go up, quality goes down.
pghrb1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:04 AM   #49
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

thanks devo, yeah i didnt think you blamed me, just clarifying my stance, and i know we are cool with the back channels, that size zer0 with the bolt ons up north went right off the crazy train tracks recently...ahhh it was a good ride
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #50
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Fucking unions! I'm forming a hobby Pinkerton force to bust the union!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:03 PM   #51
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

I'm in, first target is the Moo Moo Mafia, those HOs' are going down. Then we will move on Ho Union 250, put our own people in, set the rates, and made them work a 18 hour day. Now let's talk about taking 2hours of provider time as Union dues for us.
We have to make an example of one so the rest will fall into line. Just like the old Mill Hunk Days! First meeting is in the Duquesne Club, on 6th Street. Room 202,
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #52
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
I'm in Now let's talk about taking 2hours of provider time as Union dues for us.
We have to make an example of one so the rest will fall into line. Just like the old Mill Hunk Days! First meeting is in the Duquesne Club, on 6th Street. Room 202,
Actually that sounds like the old ASSPAD days when girls were forced to see gentlemen for free to be allowed to post.
Yeah, let's do that.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #53
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Really, was not around for those days, so you had to see a guy for free to post an ad?
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #54
Devo
Valued Poster

Free appointments count me in.... But never, not even as a mod there.

But, photos, or it never happened.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women