Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2014, 09:42 AM   #1
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Impeach bonn11

Do we want San Antonio forums to be the laughing stock of Eccie? Do we want to be represented by a moderator that:

Is referred to as the Blue Weanie;

Has to jam a huge needle filled with chemicals into his dick to fuck, and then brags about it;

BARTERS HERPES MEDS;

Runs ISOs across the state trying to imports hoes to shack up with;

Runs commercials for his reviews;

Got caught using multiple handles (because he had them both going in the same thread and got confused about which one he was logged in on!);

The Austin Whale is advocating for him;

He added to the lexicon: Ass Plough; Shitter Splitter; Ass Pipe;

Chocolate Milk!!!!!

He acts paranoid, claims there's a conspiracy, wanting to "control him;"

His avatar is a blue weanie and blue balls;

No offense intended to the Blue Weanie. He seems like a swell fellow. I would no doubt enjoy listening to one of his many many stories of his times abroad. A fine fellow. Undoubtedly. A prince of a fellow.

But he's embarrassing as fuck. And now he represents SA to the World.

It's unfair. It's cruel. It's unusual and uncalled for. It's unnecessary.

Especially, it's unnecessary. There's plenty of other options. Options galore.

Some easy Solutions:

Aztec Prince could do some work around here. Mokoa could get up off his ass and get back to being a busy body. Von certainly could improve his productivity. Maybe he should relocate. Show some dedication.

The powers-that-be could bring back the mod that favored trannies. He worked hard (when he wasn't busy recruiting for his own "private venture"). The rocker will be off ban soon - he might be an option. Maybe a little responsibility around here would help him behave better. Anyone think of that?

Mokoa could always work harder. Time to get over his Austin Whale phobia and get out and about in the forums. Make his presence felt (when is the last time you saw a bolded Mokoa thread warning, such as: Cease and Desist, or, Sir, check your PMs?) As an alternative, Still Looking is always around, knows most of the rules, and is sometimes funny.

That's plenty of solutions offered.

Bonn11 is a punchline. Not a moderator. Wise up, get rid of him.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Everyone has their haters! Glad you're clear about how you feel about Bonn - I'm sure he gives a shit!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:58 AM   #3
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Bonn as mod?
That means he has access to the ladies PRIVATE forums????
Wtf???
The credibility of the ladies area is becoming very questionable with these fly by night male mods having access.
I miss JJ as mod. He was fair!!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Do we want San Antonio forums to be the laughing stock of Eccie?

They have been a contender for a while but there are a few that have contributed to that. It;s the most wuss filled section of the board!

Besides... Upstate already has the title

Do we want to be represented by a moderator that:

Is referred to as the Blue Weanie;

Has to jam a huge needle filled with chemicals into his dick to fuck, and then brags about it;

BARTERS HERPES MEDS;

Runs ISOs across the state trying to imports hoes to shack up with;

Runs commercials for his reviews;

Got caught using multiple handles (because he had them both going in the same thread and got confused about which one he was logged in on!);

The Austin Whale is advocating for him;

He added to the lexicon: Ass Plough; Shitter Splitter; Ass Pipe;

Chocolate Milk!!!!!

He acts paranoid, claims there's a conspiracy, wanting to "control him;"

His avatar is a blue weanie and blue balls;

No offense intended to the Blue Weanie. He seems like a swell fellow. I would no doubt enjoy listening to one of his many many stories of his times abroad. A fine fellow. Undoubtedly. A prince of a fellow.

But he's embarrassing as fuck. And now he represents SA to the World.

It's unfair. It's cruel. It's unusual and uncalled for. It's unnecessary.

Especially, it's unnecessary. There's plenty of other options. Options galore.

Some easy Solutions:

Aztec Prince could do some work around here. Mokoa could get up off his ass and get back to being a busy body. Von certainly could improve his productivity. Maybe he should relocate. Show some dedication.

The powers-that-be could bring back the mod that favored trannies. He worked hard (when he wasn't busy recruiting for his own "private venture"). The rocker will be off ban soon - he might be an option. Maybe a little responsibility around here would help him behave better. Anyone think of that?

Ricky gets time added to his ban every time they shut down one of his many handles..... I don't think he's coming back any time soon...Plus he has no respect for the owners or admins of the board as well as proved he will sell

Mokoa could always work harder. Time to get over his Austin Whale phobia and get out and about in the forums. Make his presence felt (when is the last time you saw a bolded Mokoa thread warning, such as: Cease and Desist, or, Sir, check your PMs?)

Mokoa outlived his usefulness a long time ago...

As an alternative, Still Looking is always around, knows most of the rules, and is sometimes funny.

That's plenty of solutions offered.

Bonn11 is a punchline. Not a moderator. Wise up, get rid of him.
err.... Check the top of the page sir..... He most definitely IS a Moderator!

LMAO!
:ro flmao:

Impeach? LOL! When do you think this place became a democracy?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Interesting how The Crazy Marine aka hammockhank is wanting to impeach someone for embarrassment to the San Antonio area.

I guess I could be productive today and ban his newest handle? What do you think?
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not until I watch him fuck my ATF.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #7
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111

I wanna be a mod too!

I'll wk for both boys and girls

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Interesting how The Crazy Marine aka hammockhank is wanting to impeach someone for embarrassment to the San Antonio area.

I guess I could be productive today and ban his newest handle? What do you think?
Is this how mods "close rank"? Threats and (unfounded) insinuations?

All of my claims are documented. Read, people. Bonn11 is Bonn11, and he earned everything I wrote.

Well, the "blue line" is truly blue now.

I am not Rick or hank or crazy marine. (Funny, none of those suspicions seemed bother you last week when you were sending out invitations?)

I won't be intimidated. I stand by my claim. Bonn11 as moderator of San Antonio forums is a (Blue) Stain on the community.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:49 AM   #9
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Or maybe he will see how far he's come after stopping some of the erratic behavior... JS.

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Is this how mods "close rank"? Threats and (unfounded) insinuations?

All of my claims are documented. Read, people. Bonn11 is Bonn11, and he earned everything I wrote.

Well, the "blue line" is truly blue now.

I am not Rick or hank or crazy marine. (Funny, none of those suspicions seemed bother you last week when you were sending out invitations?)

I won't be intimidated. I stand by my claim. Bonn11 as moderator of San Antonio forums is a (Blue) Stain on the community.
And your opinion matters in what way?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
What invitations was he sending?
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:32 PM   #12
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont understand all the uproar about Bonn11 being a mod here. There really are no limits or expectations here (last two years even moreso downhill) even before this so why the fuss and surprise??!! Is it because he so openly shares what he does BCD and does so without any shame or judgment because in all truth I have seen and heard much worse or shall I say much stranger fetishes etc that people refrain from sharing on the board.

So just because he does his thing and tells about it doesnt mean many others here arent doing the exact same damn thing if not more so liberally - they just choose not to share it. I wonder why. This board is not just for one type of sex. There are many fetishes, roleplay exploits and so much much much more things that make up this place. Sex period. What is for you may not be for the next person but to each his/her own. Everyone is always complaining that society needs to update their thinking about this biz an that the LE needs to fight real crime and that people still judge others needlessly in this biz for what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms, etc et etc but it seems like the judgments within this community are just as bad if not worse.

At least you know what he is doing and if you choose not to see who he sees then you now have that info. If he were like the hundreds of thousands that refuse to share and be as open- you would be shit outta luck. Dont you feel better than he is where you can keep an eye on him- in the mists of the lions den? More than half the time we dont know who did what and that is why it pays to be as safe as possible. There are other mods here with similar if not more eccentric fetishes than that of Bonn11 so we throw him under the bus simply because he is honest and comfortable with himself about what he likes?

Ijs. Just trying to wrap my brain around all the hate is all.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:54 PM   #13
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

My two cents, hopefully relevant: Bonn has exhibited a behavioral trait in his threads of being immediately dismissive to anyone who did not agree with him. This lack of diplomacy and openness to other people's opinions will not help him in being an effective and welcome Moderator, and my hope is that he leaves this particular mental hemorrhoid out of his work as a Mod.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:21 PM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

^^^^^^ that is utter nonsense........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #15
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
I dont understand all the uproar about Bonn11 being a mod here ... Is it because he so openly shares what he does BCD and does so without any shame or judgment ...
Did you bother to read the original post? It's because "he's embarrassing as fuck."

And I listed 11 reasons why. None of which were "because he openly shares what he does BCD ..."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women