Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you see the current war on terror and what we should be doing?
Islam is not a threat to us today and will stop of it's own accord. 1 4.76%
Islam is a future threat for future generations to take of. Leave me out. 0 0%
I say stay the course we are currently on. Droning the leaders is the right idea. 3 14.29%
Islamic terrorism is a serious threat and we need to up the ante with ground troops and special ops. 6 28.57%
We need to contemplate the use of greater force against Islamic terrorism. 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2015, 08:27 AM   #136
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Are you a collector?
No, but it sure sounds like you are! Of dirty ones anyway.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:40 AM   #137
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
A huge LOL. IB is, by far, the dumbest person I've ever encountered on an on-line forum. He is actually quite amusing when you simply disregard what he is saying. No one, I repeat NO ONE, right or left, Conservative or Liberal, Republican or Democrat, has openly supported his statements. That says a lot.
And you would be a liar, speedy. You sit on your princess tuffet and pretend those YOU elect do not infringe on the rights of others, speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Then you agree germs are your superior in intelligence . I doubt you will find anyone who would disagree with that analogy..
A colony of slime mold possesses more intelligence than you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:59 AM   #138
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And you would be a liar, speedy. You sit on your princess tuffet and pretend those YOU elect do not infringe on the rights of others, speedy.

A colony of slime mold possesses more intelligence than you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Germs..1
hankering ..0
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #139
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Again I'll ask you the pertinent questions. Unlike Iiffy you might even answer directly.

What has Obama done while he's been in office that have negatively affected YOU? Do YOU have less freedom of religion? Do YOU have less freedom of speech? Have any new gun control laws been enacted that have negatively affected YOU?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #140
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No, but it sure sounds like you are! Of dirty ones anyway.
You have no sox? Just one of those barefoot hillbillies? Well if you don't wear sox you have no dirty ones lexie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:13 AM   #141
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's funny how *your interpretation* doesn't jive with the last two hundred years of interpretation; whereas, mine does, speedy.
Let's review the FACTS. Is there a state in the union that does NOT have gun control laws? Why do 85% of people polled in the Gallup Poll believe that gun control laws in the U.S. are either correct or want more? If you or anyone else believes that gun control laws do not exist in the U.S. and are not supported by the overwhelming majority of the people, it simply confirms what an idiot you are. When 85% of the people agree with MY interpretation of gun control in the U.S., I think my interpretation has been validated.

Unless you can find ANY source of information that supports your interpretation of gun owner's rights under the 2nd Amendment IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT JUST IN YOUR MIND, you continue to show your lunacy.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:36 AM   #142
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's review the FACTS. Is there a state in the union that does NOT have gun control laws? Why do 85% of people polled in the Gallup Poll believe that gun control laws in the U.S. are either correct or want more? If you or anyone else believes that gun control laws do not exist in the U.S. and are not supported by the overwhelming majority of the people, it simply confirms what an idiot you are. When 85% of the people agree with MY interpretation of gun control in the U.S., I think my interpretation has been validated.

Unless you can find ANY source of information that supports your interpretation of gun owner's rights under the 2nd Amendment IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT JUST IN YOUR MIND, you continue to show your lunacy.
Here's the real fact, speedy: there ARE thousands of laws on the books; yet, you and your ilk are still not satisfied with the end results. Hence, you and your ilk are pushing for more and more legislation, speedy. Those are the real facts, speedy. You and your fuckin' ilk wont stop until you have completely obliterated the Second Amendment, speedy. Feinstein, Odumbo and Hildabeast have said as much, speedy, and those are the jackasses YOU vote for, speedy.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:42 AM   #143
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's review the FACTS. Is there a state in the union that does NOT have gun control laws? Why do 85% of people polled in the Gallup Poll believe that gun control laws in the U.S. are either correct or want more?
I suspect that probably the same number of people, if polled, would believe that TRAFFIC control laws in the U.S. are either correct or want more.

And of those probably half regularly cut red lights and roll through stop signs.

In this country (and others) regs are for "the other guy"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:49 AM   #144
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What does a discussion of gun laws have to do with the OP? Idiots (on both sides)!!! Start your own posts and get your focus back on what counts. Let me give you something to think about.

Even the White House kind of agrees that there could be up to 90,000 Muslims in this country waiting to do acts of terror (we don't know for certain with our open border). We have a multitude of soft targets just like the French newspaper or the kosher deli. What would we do as a country if there were a number of attacks on schools? Let me connect some dots (are you paying attention Homeland Security?). The defense social media data base got hacked the other day. It listed the names and addresses of top generals in our military. It would be a strategic stroke of brilliance to assassinate these generals just before some major military operation that they would be called upon to direct. How about another involving social media. You (assuming you're a terrorist) could put together a list of children going to one particular school. A list of military dependents (sons and daughters of our troops). Your little terror cell rolls up to the school and forces the office staff to call the children on your list to the office. The rest....you do the math.

Sporting events, school events, weddings, funerals, gatherings of any sort are all possible targets but we go along fat, dumb, and happy with a White House that can't even articulate the words "muslim terrorist". Doesn't really give me that warm fuzzy feeling.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #145
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's the real fact, speedy: there ARE thousands of laws on the books; yet, you and your ilk are still not satisfied with the end results. Hence, you and your ilk are pushing for more and more legislation, speedy. Those are the real facts, speedy. You and your fuckin' ilk wont stop until you have completely obliterated the Second Amendment, speedy. Feinstein, Odumbo and Hildabeast have said as much, speedy, and those are the jackasses YOU vote for, speedy.
Find ANYWHERE where I have pushed for more gun control legislation.

I did not vote for Feinstein. No idea who Hildabeast is. I voted for Obama and during his administration there has been no additional gun control legislation passed at the federal level. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:19 AM   #146
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I suspect that probably the same number of people, if polled, would believe that TRAFFIC control laws in the U.S. are either correct or want more.

And of those probably half regularly cut red lights and roll through stop signs.

In this country (and others) regs are for "the other guy"!
I, for one, follow laws and regulations whether I believe in them or not. Most people do.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:51 AM   #147
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I did not vote for Feinstein. No idea who Hildabeast is. I voted for Obama and during his administration there has been no additional gun control legislation passed at the federal level. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.
IB doesn't NEED no stinking FACTS!

IB doesn't WANT no stinking FACTS!

He much prefers to just lie when he needs to.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your statement in the post below matter-of-factly says that if those preconditions do not exist, then you are for MORE legislation to implement more gun laws to infringe on the rights of U.S. citizens, speedy. And your dissembling ass DID vote for Odumbo: gun control advocates, and your dissembling ass does vote for the likes of Hildabeast and Feinstein: gun control advocates, speedy.

Quote:
I support concealed carry, but only when the person has a license to do so. Very simple reasoning -- I want to make sure that any person carrying a concealed handgun has at least a basic skill in handling the handgun and has a basic understanding of under what conditions that handgun should be used."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
IB doesn't NEED no stinking FACTS!

IB doesn't WANT no stinking FACTS!

He much prefers to just lie when he needs to.
Actually, Old-THUMPER, what's not needed is stupid, stinking remarks from a stupid, stinking drunkard such as yourself, Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:28 AM   #149
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

No idea who Hildabeast is. .
Hildabeast=Hillary Clinton
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:09 PM   #150
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Where in the 2nd Amendment does it say that it is up to your interpretation to limit or restrict firearms ownership ?
Or for that matter, the said 85% that you claim ?

The 2nd Amendment says nothing to throttle,limit or restrict ownership and use of any arms, period !
It says nothing to empower federal,state or local governments to restrict arms either.
It does say, "the rights of the people to bear arms shall NOT be infringed upon.

It does not say the right will be regulated by "SpeedRacer" or any other well intentioned person,group or entity.
If you can prove otherwise, please do show us here.
rioseco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women