Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 04:38 PM   #136
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
Didn't say I was. Wow it was a reasonable question.
Quote:
Not gonna defend it. I won't win anyway. I'm done with the stupid questions.
If you consider it reasonable to point out, it is not a leap to see the reaction as defensive.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:35 PM   #137
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Question about outing old handles. If you go back to a thread where someone posted using their old handle, and someone quotes them, the quote reflects the old handle. So in a manner of speaking isn't the board software outing?
b666, we all have our crosses to bare. I would answer you question this way. When you quote a retards comment made under a guested handle and attempt to assign that quote to the new handle you are in violation of the outing guideline.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:03 AM   #138
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Requests for guesting are denied daily on this board.
I do not doubt that, and I'll offer in advance that it is in general not my business who gets guested and why. But it is easy to see a certain percentage of bullshit:

welcome back

in the process. What's a process without a little bullshit though? I feel for the mods that arrogant storytelling fucktards waste so much of their time playing 'guest me un-guest me.'
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:40 AM   #139
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

While you may be correct JC, your linck proves nothing.........I see no connection to a handle presently on the board.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #140
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And shall I post the thread that a woman mod posted from the powder room on the main board to out someone she hates for no reason? This is all B and S. Haters keep hating. I love you all until you cross the line of respect.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #141
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Chloe...what r you talkin about now..sure go ahead and post the link where a female mod outed someone she hates..or better yet rtm the post..send a link to the post in a pm to st c..

Same ol same ol crazy with you..
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:30 PM   #142
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Since this has been bumped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
It's already explicitly in the guidelines...as DH has mentioned...it's outing...
I suggest you look up the word "explicitly".

The guideline regarding outing offers many examples, none of which concern connecting an anonymous handle with another anonymous handle - guested or not.

And the guideline advising people of the option to have a handle guested mentions nothing about outing if they choose to rejoin the board under a different handle should someone put 2 and 2 together.

So while it might be implied, even that requires a pretty generous reading of the guidelines, given that it requires that no personal real world information ever gets mentioned. So there's nothing "explicit" about it.

And now, as we've come to find out, it apparently doesn't even require the person making the "outing" accusation to be right. If someone accuses me of being (insert guested handle here), they can be pointed. I'm sure you'll argue that's explicit in the guidelines also. I could make two or three more points, but it'd all fall on deaf ears, i'm sure.

Suffice it to say, the time you've both spent arguing about this would have been better served by simply going in and updating the guidelines to make it all more explicit and clear. That's what a quality mod would have done. But then, being a quality mod isn't really your agenda here, is it?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:59 PM   #143
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

The guideline regarding outing offers many examples, none of which concern connecting an anonymous handle with another anonymous handle - guested or not.

And the guideline advising people of the option to have a handle guested mentions nothing about outing if they choose to rejoin the board under a different handle should someone put 2 and 2 together.

So while it might be implied, even that requires a pretty generous reading of the guidelines, given that it requires that no personal real world information ever gets mentioned. So there's nothing "explicit" about it.

And now, as we've come to find out, it apparently doesn't even require the person making the "outing" accusation to be right. If someone accuses me of being (insert guested handle here), they can be pointed. I'm sure you'll argue that's explicit in the guidelines also. I could make two or three more points, but it'd all fall on deaf ears, i'm sure.

Suffice it to say, the time you've both spent arguing about this would have been better served by simply going in and updating the guidelines to make it all more explicit and clear. That's what a quality mod would have done. But then, being a quality mod isn't really your agenda here, is it?
oh doof ...thanks fer takin the ...time ...out of yer ...busy day ...to impress all the jimmies on the ...funnel board ...with yer ...stupendous reasoning abilities
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:49 PM   #144
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Blah blah blah...
Thanks for your input...it's still incorrect...

Quote:
Suffice it to say, the time you've both spent arguing about this would have been better served by simply going in and updating the guidelines to make it all more explicit and clear. That's what a quality mod would have done. But then, being a quality mod isn't really your agenda here, is it?That's what a quality mod would have done. But then, being a quality mod isn't really your agenda here, is it?
1. Moderators can't update the guidelines...quality notwithstanding...
2. I'm not a moderator "here"...
3. My agenda as a member has to do with easing these forums out of the disaster they've become...and into something resembling an adherence to the guidelines...

How'm I doing?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:06 PM   #145
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
Chloe...what r you talkin about now..sure go ahead and post the link where a female mod outed someone she hates..or better yet rtm the post..send a link to the post in a pm to st c..

Same ol same ol crazy with you..
Surprise surprise!
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:03 PM   #146
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

Carp. I hate agreeing with Dovlin.

Quote:
Thanks for your input...it's still incorrect...

1. Moderators can't update the guidelines...quality notwithstanding...
2. I'm not a moderator "here"...
3. My agenda as a member has to do with easing these forums out of the disaster they've become...and into something resembling an adherence to the guidelines...

How'm I doing?
Not so well. You've done nothing to change my mind.
And that pretty much sucks.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:14 PM   #147
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You know you don't count...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:26 PM   #148
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
You know you don't count...
Yes.
I'm familiar.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:02 PM   #149
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I did bring it to the mods years ago. It was ignored by most and apologies came from some mods. Why did you respond so quickly to my post AJ? I never said who it was lol. I just said it happened and am now saying it was ignored which is what should happen with most out of control threads. Just throw it away if what happens within it is not cool on any level.

All the lady mods saw it, the old mods and members did as well. I could find the link on a private texas board but I am not trying to be drama. I am just stating a fact of what can and does happen here. Just a part of the conversation. And you calling me crazy is not a nice thing. I'd appreciate more respect when posting just as I am supposed to turn my head and smile like nothing happened or I get points.
Chloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:51 PM   #150
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Respond so quickly ?..
Lol..some complain mods are never around, and or ignore things happening and some point out they respond too quickly..and your doin both in the same post..

And where are the words where I called you crazy..
What I said was " same ol same ol crazy with you.."

Respect is earned with me..not givin just because
You came back to the boards..or you post on the boards..yours
and anyone elses behavior is what influences the respect I give to
you or them for that matter..what you post and the naure of what you post
Certain pics being posted, ignorant gender / male bisexual pref /gay/ tranny bashing, all that plays in wht
Kind of respect you draw from me..and most of all..playing the im new here card when your not
New here at all and you use that as an excuse to get away with toxic ignorant bullshit, while bashing
And dramafying and also using the im an innocent victim in all this, as well as having a personal relationship outside if the board and it implode s and then they come here to the board and post false alerts abt that member...its what really
Plays hand in hand with the respect given to any member by me.

However..I do take into consideration, that this is where most of those and you are at
In this particular point in your life, at this age in your life..this is what your eyeballs are looking at, and your feelings are feeling..
So I no longer ask..wtf is up with this member..cuz its just a waste of my time..

Now then..back to this..
Why wouldnt I post..im a female mod..your "accusations" were in regards to a female mod..
And accusations of a female mod outing a member....thats the crazy I am reffing to..see they ban us for outing as well..ijs..I have not to my knowledge heard of a female mod being banned on this board for outing..

And this happened years ago...you say..

Instead of living in a past haze..you should move in any other direction as long as
Its forward...
Guest061315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women