Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160964
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 07:47 AM   #76
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The only stupid fuck is you trying to bleat that I have dine something when I haven't. Just because your mangina is out of commission, and you can't get your fudge packed it is hissy fit time. You are just a whining little bitch like you were the last time your ploy went to shit. Keep on fly fishing for trouser trout perv.
You are a moron, Ekim008!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:48 AM   #77
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It is a personal decision. I'm not telling anyone to not get the vaccine. Just don't try to force me to get it. I'm not going to.
There are a lot of people with that attitude who have sick kids with the measles. However I never get the flue shot since even on the best years it is about 40% .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #78
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I won't apologize, and I won't get the vaccine. The flu shot this year is reported to be only 23% effective because they developed the vaccine for a different flu than is prevalent. You really trust these clowns? Not only that, quote the Constitution where it authorizes the federal government to require vaccines. It's not there. Fuck the vaccine. Fuck the government. Freedom for all.
Fuckin' A right. My grandkids got the flu vaccine, and they got the flu, anyway. I never get the fuckin vaccine, and I never get the flu.
Fuck the vaccine!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:04 AM   #79
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuckin' A right. My grandkids got the flu vaccine, and they got the flu, anyway. I never get the fuckin vaccine, and I never get the flu.
Fuck the vaccine!!
Ignorance, ladies and gentlemen, step right up and get your ignorance!
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:09 AM   #80
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Enjoy your last few hours here cocksucker.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:10 AM   #81
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Which is it? http://www.populartechnology.net/201...-alarmism.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGB5MMIAVA
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:54 AM   #82
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Nice one, BJerk. Or or is it Bert Jones? or is it Don't be Daft? Or is it me?

You are everybody, IBFagqgot. And one by one, you all will LOSE!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1bj9agP3Ke...more-day-5.png
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:23 AM   #83
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
It is a personal decision. I'm not telling anyone to not get the vaccine. Just don't try to force me to get it. I'm not going to.
Well that truly is the main point of your post It's not whether vaccines are affective or not, it's the fact that government is telling you "hey you have to be vaccinated" it doesn't matter what we think. By the government requiring vaccinations is just another area of life where government intervenes on our personal freedoms and liberty.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:25 AM   #84
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well that truly is the main point of this whole thread. It's not whether vaccines are affective or not, it's the fact that government is telling you "hey you have to be vaccinated" it doesn't matter what we think. By the government requiring vaccinations is just another area of life where government intervenes on our personal freedoms and liberty.

Jim
If they are Effective, why wouldn't you want to get them? You're like a child who does the opposite of what they're told, just to be a little shit lol
Old 02-08-2015, 09:46 AM   #85
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
If they are Effective, why wouldn't you want to get them? You're like a child who does the opposite of what they're told, just to be a little shit lol
I think you missed the point. It's about Government imposing a requirement on the individual. Instead of the individual being allowed to make that decision for himself. Just to touch on your opening statement, flu shots are only about 50% effective anyway.

Jim
Old 02-08-2015, 09:59 AM   #86
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default back to global "warming"

"When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/eart...ndal-ever.html
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #87
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you missed the point. It's about Government imposing a requirement on the individual. Instead of the individual being allowed to make that decision for himself. Just to touch on your opening statement, flu shots are only about 50% effective anyway.

Jim
The government imposes lots of requirements on us. Being part of society means you don't get to pick and choose which ones you follow. Try driving on the other side of the road, not paying your taxes, etc. and see how far you get.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #88
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
The government imposes lots of requirements on us. Being part of society means you don't get to pick and choose which ones you follow. Try driving on the other side of the road, not paying your taxes, etc. and see how far you get.
Your examples stem from Laws that have been passed and of course we are expected to abide by them. But to impose a mandatory provisions such as vaccinations on people without any legality behind it is really nothing but tyranny by the same token do you want someone from the government to do an inspection of your home without your consent just because the government but out some mandatory requirement. It's really none of their business what condition your home is in ,as long as the property isn't in any violation of city ordnances pertaining to property.

Jim
Old 02-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #89
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
"When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/eart...ndal-ever.html
The 30,000 Walrus sitting on the Alaskan beach because of lack of ice will be pissed when they find out it is a scam.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:26 AM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The only stupid fuck is you trying to bleat that I have dine something when I haven't. Just because your mangina is out of commission, and you can't get your fudge packed it is hissy fit time. You are just a whining little bitch like you were the last time your ploy went to shit. Keep on fly fishing for trouser trout perv.
Oh, but you did do something, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and it's documented and captured at # 11.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women