Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2015, 11:22 PM   #736
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Where is your source, Old-THUMPER? If such knowledge hasn't been published and such information is still classified as super, Top Secret, Old-THUMPER, how the fuck do you know about it, and why the fuck are you revealing it on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER? You're a pathetic liar, Old-THUMPER, and MacArthur's remark trumps your unsubstantiated **fairy tale** every day of the week, Old-THUMPER.

Your pathetic and perverse fascination for poultry genitalia is showing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:25 PM   #737
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

FYI, there is a fetish forum for your type of perversity, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:14 AM   #738
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish...

Fuck you and your reference to "lap dogs". Answer my question, old twerp. On what should we base our understanding and interpretation of history? Records and documents and first-person memoirs? Or your fucking hearsay?

You have marched in here before saying everyone else except you is full of shit and you alone possessed inside information about what is REALLY happening behind the scenes but of course you couldn't disclose any of it other than to let everyone know it would prove they're full of shit. Funny how you never enlighten everyone with your inside knowledge. Maybe it's because you're the one who is full of shit.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:36 AM   #739
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fuck you and your reference to "lap dogs". Answer my question, old twerp. On what should we base our understanding and interpretation of history? Records and documents and first-person memoirs? Or your fucking hearsay?

You have marched in here before saying everyone else except you is full of shit and you alone possessed inside information about what is REALLY happening behind the scenes but of course you couldn't disclose any of it other than to let everyone know it would prove they're full of shit. Funny how you never enlighten everyone with your inside knowledge. Maybe it's because you're the one who is full of shit.
but you ARE full of shit LustyTURD! and you are a LAPDOG! Even more embarrassing, you are IB's lapdog! that doddery old fool can't even take care of himself, how is he supposed to take care of you too lustyTURD?

In order for Old T to "enlighten" you, you first need a brain! Go apply to the Westboro Baptist Klan medicul scienses division. I hear they are doing brain transplants now! If not they can always send you on your way without your head cut off. makes no difference to how stupid you are! Win-Win
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:54 AM   #740
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical IB tactic. Ignore the question that pokes at the heart of his illogic.

Tell me: what did I reveal?

You and your lap dogs can "old twerp" all you wish, it doesn't reduce your ignorance one bit. You are so clueless about so much it is almost pitiful.
Noticed how you didn't produce your citation that refutes MacArthur's comment, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
but you ARE full of shit LustyTURD! and you are a LAPDOG! Even more embarrassing, you are IB's lapdog! that doddery old fool can't even take care of himself, how is he supposed to take care of you too lustyTURD?

In order for Old T to "enlighten" you, you first need a brain! Go apply to the Westboro Baptist Klan medicul scienses division. I hear they are doing brain transplants now! If not they can always send you on your way without your head cut off. makes no difference to how stupid you are! Win-Win
You and Old-THUMPER must be hallucinating from the same bottle of Mad Dog 20/20, shamman ... and the survey said ...

Old 03-05-2015, 07:38 AM   #741
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Noticed how you didn't produce your citation that refutes MacArthur's comment, Old-THUMPER.

Why you are correct! Why would I waste my time producing a citation for you when your entire posting history says you completely ignore them even when they directly contradict your fictional world view? I only go through that effort for someone who is WORTH the effort, and you are not. No, unlike you I have a real life and only come through here for the sheer joy of throwing rocks at you as you sit in your cage.

Have fun!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #742
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You been keeping secrets from us Old-Thunderbird, you old spook...

You do understand how Hitler came to power?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #743
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why you are correct! Why would I waste my time producing a citation for you when your entire posting history says you completely ignore them even when they directly contradict your fictional world view? I only go through that effort for someone who is WORTH the effort, and you are not. No, unlike you I have a real life and only come through here for the sheer joy of throwing rocks at you as you sit in your cage.

Have fun!
He has no intention of admitting he's wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. He'll never admit shit
Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #744
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He has no intention of admitting he's wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. He'll never admit shit
Speaking of how YOU were proved wrong, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:

Quote:

Have fun!
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist, Old-THUMPER; thus, proving again what a lying, worthless POS you really are, Old-THUMPER.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #745
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of how YOU were proved wrong, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You can't produce it because it doesn't exist, Old-THUMPER; thus, proving again what a lying, worthless POS you really are, Old-THUMPER.
start breaking bricks, wet nips.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:46 AM   #746
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
start breaking bricks, wet nips.
Likening your head to a brick is very apropos, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:11 AM   #747
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I have no intention of admitting I'm wrong. You can prove it, don't prove it, it doesn't matter. I'll never admit shit even though I've been caught with my pants down multiple times in this thread alone.

FTFY.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:11 PM   #748
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do understand how Hitler came to power?
Yes, all the voters were #Odumbo gruberered golem fucktards who had chicken dicks!!!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:22 PM   #749
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, all the voters were Goebbeled, Nazified der Führer Fascists who goose stepped!!!!!
FTFY. Understandably, you are confused, because there is a great deal of similarity between Hitler's minions and the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards who feast on Odumbo's jizz flavored goofy juice, but they are not the same.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #750
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
FTFY. Understandably, you are confused, because there is a great deal of similarity between Hitler's minions and the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards who feast on Odumbo's jizz flavored goofy juice, but they are not the same.
the fact you would even compare the two shows how fucking demented you are. To compare someone responsible for the death of over 6 million people to democrats is ridiculous. I can't believe it, but you just keep getting worse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women