Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Texas legislator's "Former Fetus" sign removed by fellow GOP'er

The interview Geren did with the local DFW news about this was priceless. Geren is an old-line republican who believes in actually trying to get things done for folks rather than just stir the shit.

>>>>Signs calling some state lawmakers former fetuses are causing a stir at the Capitol, with one representative accusing another of intimidating his staff by removing them.

One of the signs appeared Wednesday morning on the wall outside Rep. Jonathan Stickland's office. It identifies the Bedford Republican as a "FORMER FETUS," using a format similar to the plaques near most members' doors
"It's just been ripped down and thrown in my staffer's face by Charlie Geren," Stickland said, referring to the Fort Worth Republican who chairs the House Administration Committee.

“I thought it was absolutely handled in the wrong way," Stickland added. "I wish Rep. Geren was more professional about it instead of intimidating my staff.”

Calling Stickland's account inaccurate, Geren said he simply removed the signs because they were in violation of rules from the State Preservation Board, which is responsible for making sure the Capitol grounds are maintained.

"Tearing them down is hardly the deal," Geren said minutes after Stickland shared the story on Twitter. "If Stickland wants to act like a child, that's fair, but I did not rip it down."

Stickland said the sign and others were distributed to some representatives by Texas Right to Life on Tuesday, a day before Planned Parenthood supporters were scheduled to come to the Capitol.

"In honor of their visit, I put this sign up on my office door," Stickland said in a Facebook post with a photo of the sign attached. "Organizations that murder children are not welcome in my office."

Right to Life tweeted Wednesday morning that it was "sad that signs are being torn down." Melissa Conway, a spokeswoman for the organization, said the group worked with a "few" legislators to produce the signs and let them decide how they wanted to put them to use. The anti-abortion group, she added, is "saddened by reports of intimidation to remove the signs."

More than 100 Planned Parenthood supporters attended a rally at the Capitol on Wednesday afternoon. Many had come to lobby state lawmakers to continue funding the state’s breast and cervical cancer screening program for low-income women. The conservative Texas Senate is considering restructuring the program, which last year served about 34,000 women.

“I believe we will get to a point where decisions that are made in this building, when it comes to issues of women’s health, will be decisions based upon health, and not based upon politics,” state Sen. Kirk Watson, D-Austin, said at the rally.
He also urged those in attendance to keep the discourse civil: “It is going to take all of us visiting in a respectful way and talking to people that many times we will talk to that don’t share our point of views.”
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Move to "Your Mom's Basement."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:48 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Move to "Your Mom's Basement."
and stop wearing her bloomers around the house.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:48 AM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
and stop wearing her bloomers around the house.

That from your personal collection KKK boy?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:57 AM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Aren't we all " former fetuses"?

I have always said that the big enemy of the Abortion Industry is knowledge.
Show every woman pictures of what is actually inside her, and explain the procedure in detail.

If they still want to continue, then the law is on their side.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:17 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Aren't we all " former fetuses"?

I have always said that the big enemy of the Abortion Industry is knowledge.
Show every woman pictures of what is actually inside her, and explain the procedure in detail.

If they still want to continue, then the law is on their side.
We're all a lot of things. The point, as recognized by Representative Geren, is that the whackjobs will want to post up photos of dead babies in the hallway of the state capitol next. Again, it's amateur hour for the GOP. Be a professional and do the fucking job instead of posting up stupid name plates.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:52 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
We're all a lot of things. The point, as recognized by Representative Geren, is that the whackjobs will want to post up photos of dead babies in the hallway of the state capitol next. Again, it's amateur hour for the GOP. Be a professional and do the fucking job instead of posting up stupid name plates.
You know the old saying. "If you ever visit a sausage factory, you will never eat another hot dog".

If women actually had knowledge of what was inside them, and what the results were, they might decide upon another course of action. This is one of the few areas in public discourse where one side wants to keep people ignorant.

The law is on the side of the Abortionist. It's a billion dollar industry. Keeping women uniformed is their primary goal.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Stickland should never have been allowed to reach full term. And Charlie Geren is a good guy.

What do you know about this buffoon?

He makes Danny P. Goeb look rational.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:43 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Complete buffoon. Embraced merrily by whirlytard and his band half-witted troglodytes.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:56 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Stickland is a lot of things, but educated isn't one of them. He didn't graduate high school.

Not surprisingly, he misspelled "feet" and kicked this hornet's nest in so doing.

Texas' best and brightest, eh?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women