Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59953
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2015, 10:07 PM   #76
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
I rarely find guys that can fulfill my fantasy either BC there embarrassed or just can't i love to hear stories while having sex and what I mean by that is I want to hear how you picked up another girl or guy and tell me how you fucked them in detail it really gets my rocks off

maybe most of the guys are on here cause they've never been that good at picking up the ladies? (or am i just projecting?)

but i'd be willing to tell you about texting with a chick on bp, setting a time, etc....
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:57 AM   #77
mwise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I once saw this Spanish chick who called herself Selena and.... Oh wait... never mind! :P
mwise is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 09:04 AM   #78
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh come on Mwise tell me more
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:35 PM   #79
Moto1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Going to post another one kinda goes along with my other post but I am going to get more detailed.

Set the mood me and 2-3 providers lets say Selena , Roxy , and KourtneyK.

To start it off the 3 of them tie me to my bed and then force me to watch them please each other all around me and even while rubbing on top of me, doing 69 and using strap on's on each other. After getting hot and heavy they then notice they forgot about me, so they turn their attention to me. First they untie my legs but leave my hands tied up. One of them is tease kissing me while biting my lips, ears and nipples. One of them is going to town on my man and the other is using a toy playing with my ass. They take me almost to the edge and then the one kissing me sits on my face and makes me eat her until she is squirting all over me the other mounts me RCG and the other takes the strap on and turns it on me while making out with the one that is RCG, and they continue to pound me from all sides until I just cant take anymore and I explode. They finally untie me and we all wind down with kissing and rubbing and all lay down and hold each other, or the other possible ending is me waking up with someone yelling "CLEAR" and I come shockingly awake.

I hoped that got some juices flowing for some of you. :-)
Moto1971 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #80
Moto1971
Valued Poster

Mark one off for me, did the 2 now just need save up some money and do the 3
Old 03-27-2015, 02:00 PM   #81
ConwayDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

While driving to town today I was reminded of a fantasy I have had for years.

I imagine driving along and I stop at a stoplight. I look over and there's a very hot young woman looking at me. She motions for me to roll down my window. When I roll it down, she says, "Follow me." Who wouldn't, right?

I follow her to a secluded place and, as I open my truck door, she is already standing there. There are no words, she just grabs my shirt and pulls me down so she can kiss me. She proceeds to use her mouth and tongue on me as she undresses me. After she undresses me she begins undressing herself while kissing, licking, and caressing all over my body.

She turns around and backs onto my already rock hard cock and then begins a sex marathon with every imaginable position on every surface of my truck. After she has thoroughly drained me of all of my bodily fluids, she smiles kisses me one more time and gets into her car and leaves.

No names exchanged, no words spoken, other than the two, and a unimaginable feeling of satisfaction.
ConwayDude is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:31 PM   #82
thom_servo
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

I've always wanted to play around with remote controlled vibrators. Not in the bedroom, but out in public. We'd go out on a date in regular street clothes but she is wearing the vibe and I have the remote. I'd turn it on at will and get hot while watching her try to remain composed while she orders her meal, or answers a cell phone call, or makes a purchase in the store, all the while I'm buzzing her clit with my remote. At the end of the date we'd go back home and by then I would hope we'd both be in the mood for a night of good sex.
thom_servo is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #83
HoneyAngel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 67065
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sex with a celebrity! Although there was one gentleman that looked, exactly like Burt Reynalds. Other fantasies include. Sex with a prominent authority figure, such as a president, politician, detective, movie star, or a Rock Star!. Or just to be some bodies groupie for a couple of hours. Role play is always at the top of my list!
HoneyAngel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #84
Moto1971
Valued Poster

Oh that reminds me of another one.. Sex with Jennifer Love Hewitt or hell just a passionate kiss, I was not even thinking of famous people thanks Honey.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #85
HoneyAngel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 67065
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Darling, your Honey Buns can help you with those passionate kisses, the like the song. Kissing is one of my Specialties!
HoneyAngel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:27 PM   #86
InTheCountry
Premium Access

Yeah mwise I think that may be the same one that left me a voice mail but, it was in Spanish. I guess I'm gonna have to get somebody to translate it for me...LOL
InTheCountry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women