Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2015, 10:30 AM   #136
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
So you think "EVERYONE has diseases"?
Now that's refreshing

"maybe everyone should wear sponges."?
I've tried but apparently they don't come in my size...
Where do you buy yours??
everyone... yup... best to go ahead and assume the worst and prepare to be safe!

sponges for you - Maybe we will have to invent one for you... we could be on to something $$$
Ember Simmers is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:37 AM   #137
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post
everyone... yup... best to go ahead and assume the worst
Great way to approach life...
You should make it your tag line. I'm curious though...how many of your clients have gotten burned jumping through the rings of fire in order to drink your bathwater.?. Or is that off the menu as well?

In your showcase you state that you don't like negative people....
Hmmmmmm....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:41 AM   #138
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Great way to approach life...
You should make it your tag line. I'm curious though...how many of your clients have gotten burned jumping through the rings of fire in order to drink your bathwater.?. Or is that off the menu as well?
Well there wouldnt be a need to screen if people didnt assume the worst...
bathwater... hmmm never been asked. are you asking? ha
Old 04-22-2015, 10:48 AM   #139
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Well there wouldnt be a need to screen if people didnt assume the worst...
Interesting comment from someone who say's in her showcase that she does not like "negative people"..

I'm confused..as to who does the assuming here?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:55 AM   #140
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Interesting comment from someone who say's in her showcase that she does not like "negative people"..

I'm confused..as to who does the assuming here?
anyone reading this sees you just like to argue. hence your million posts and 1 review!
I'm off to have a great day with the great clients ive scheduled.... all who i ASSUMED at one point were serial killers and were screened. theres a difference between being prepared because you plan for the worst and being a negative person... i would actually think i am pretty positive with that thinking... considering i'm wanting to be safe and have a great life!!

Now this is enough posting in coed for the year for me! haha... adios !
Old 04-22-2015, 11:02 AM   #141
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

You have a great day sweetie. ..

Hopefully none of your clients will get burned too badly...
Try to stay positive

Old 04-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #142
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Soooo....since you are non-GFE & don't allow DATY & don't do BBBJ...
Quote:
anyone reading this sees you just like to argue. hence your million posts and 1 review!
And that one review he did wasn't GFE, either.
Quote:
I'm off to have a great day with the great clients ive scheduled.... all who i ASSUMED at one point were serial killers and were screened.
It's threads and posts like this that help us fellas do our own screening, as well. The lady may be young and cute as hell, but....
Quote:
Now this is enough posting in coed for the year for me! haha... adios !
Promise, Ember?
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #143
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

You got that right WIZ....I hate bacteria....germs.....anything that in my delusional mind could infect my very clean, bacteria free, body.....so I hobby and love me some daty...so none of my fears make any sense

My belief is some people are in the wrong business..

Now in Ms Embers defense...and BTW Ms Embers I would love a long hot bath with you and you can scrub me down...but that being said she is coming from the providers opinion that she was taught long ago...is too assume all of us guys have a disease and approach it that way to protect herself.....
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:47 PM   #144
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sorry

Sponges do not keep all fluids from anything and IF you believe that... OH MY..probably should talk to a medical professional because that NOT TRUE!! not trying to be rude just trying to stay factual
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #145
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Um, go to Walmart in the area that you get condoms its something called the sponge, there's three of them in there and it's got a string for easy pulling out and it's made to fit your cervix area, there 10$... I used to buy them until I got the birth control that just stops my period, thank God lol annoying fucker it is, hence the 30lb I've gained since being back from tx a year ago lol. I would think that would be much safer and pleasant to try to get out since it's made to be in the pussy lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #146
Ava Starr
Midwest #1 Sexy Spinner

User ID: 242479
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Another alternative for your period

12-Hour Period Protection

Softcup is a proven alternative to pads and tampons that you can wear up to 12 hours.

Live Life Without Interruptions
Softcup can be worn during any activity, including swimming, sports, sexual intercourse, and a full night’s sleep.

Softcups are non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, latex-free and safe when used as directed. Softcup has undergone extensive clinical testing. Softcup is not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), doesn’t alter the body’s pH, and doesn’t change the body’s bacteria levels. Unlike tampons, Softcup does not contain drying or irritating fibers, pesticide residues or bleach.

These work great for your period as well, I've been using them for awile now and they have yet to let me down.
Ava Starr is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #147
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default UMMMM

The reason you did not get pregnant Shala is because the sponge(which I used MORE THAN ONCE TY) is COVERED WITH SPERMICIDE.. Which Kills the little fishies!!! So if you had sex with someone who carried an STD ..BOOM you got it!!! As far as fluids go, you do NOT prevent completely, with a sponge,ALL THE BLOOD.. Ask a DR. how many junkies rinse the needles they share yet still spread HIV!!!! But it can & will prevent a flow...as far as the cups I cant even get those in all the way because I am so "small" They work for some. AND NOTHING IS 100% . BOTTOM LINE!!! FORTUNATELY I have other options.. eh . During my monthly & I utilize those. Be safe OXOXXX
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:50 PM   #148
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Ladies it's your choice & your business but I'm inclined to agree with Ms Moon. You all can count and this is not your first cycle. When that time of the month draws near, it may be time to employ "other options," until "kitty" can come out and play? I mean no one any disrespect, but this to me is more about hygiene & professionalism. The infrequent accident aside, knowing that a woman will willingly expose me to this for the sake of a dollar is enough to make me spend my dollars elsewhere, and from what I've read here, there are many other clients who feel the same. Again, this is just my opinion & not being on the other side of this hobby, I accept that some of you ladies may see my view as short sided. Enjoy all! :-)
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:49 PM   #149
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Um no wrong!!!!! The reason I didnt get pregnant is cause I don't fuck any one raw, please don't assume with what I do, and the reason I don't catch anything cause AGAIN I don't fuck raw, I use condoms and I make sure I put them on and take them off, I provide my own so I know there new and no body's poking holes in them...I also after every session i clean my self, use mouth wash after every session and in between msog sessions, and I'm sure many can vouch for that... The cup was so i dont have any accidents and everything stays clean. So again your comments about my things are assumptions and you know what they say about that... Sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
The reason you did not get pregnant Shala is because the sponge(which I used MORE THAN ONCE TY) is COVERED WITH SPERMICIDE.. Which Kills the little fishies!!! So if you had sex with someone who carried an STD ..BOOM you got it!!! As far as fluids go, you do NOT prevent completely, with a sponge,ALL THE BLOOD.. Ask a DR. how many junkies rinse the needles they share yet still spread HIV!!!! But it can & will prevent a flow...as far as the cups I cant even get those in all the way because I am so "small" They work for some. AND NOTHING IS 100% . BOTTOM LINE!!! FORTUNATELY I have other options.. eh . During my monthly & I utilize those. Be safe OXOXXX
Old 04-23-2015, 05:53 PM   #150
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And again, I'm on birth control now for the last year so I don't get my period, which is why I said HENCE the weight gain in the last year....

Oh and just FYI boys alot of girls will deny wearing them but if you ever put your fingers in there and she says no or you feel some weird thing in there she's wearing one!!! No one provider in here is better then another when it comes to this, please believe you offer a hooker 300 for the hour she's gonna pop one in if she's raging... No matter what they say on here, they just don't want shit said about them... Keep it real!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women