Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-19-2015, 02:56 PM   #256
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Someone call the whaaaaaambulance! This negro needs a blessing. MY bills are getting paid, meanwhile you're just a customer. Have fun fighting injustice and racism on a hooker board. Bye Felicia!
Bye Miss Fat ass !!! Hope to see some more reviews of you soon- you are averaging 1 review of 3 months- I bet this is your pimp talking for you- I recognize a pimp talk 24/7, I am surprised you have the nerve to log on this site- after you were destroyed in your own thread : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1414375&page=3 and I just love post 44:
She's made her point(s) very clear...

1-She's from the "hood" thereby making her a "hoodrat"
2-"Claims" to have a college education...yeah right
3-Has shown the entire board that she has the ugliest and nastiest looking twats the board has ever seen (but is still better looking than her face)
4-Touts a "stellar reputation" yet NOT ONE tard has the balls to write a review of her - ever...hmmmm

You are being suspected of being a male- you practically gave it away in your own thread : post 114 : http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1414375&page=8

But all jokes aside you are one ugly fat ass lady with a nasty mouth and the last thing you need to be doing is criticizing anyone- so take a dose of STFU and move on man- from your vernacular - you are either a dude posting or a trashy ass ghetto hood rat.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #257
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Man View Post
Your thinking is so ridiculous and racist that it doesn't deserve or warrant a response.
He is a troll that likes to BBFS and creampie Street walkers that in itself should tell you that he's a low life.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:01 PM   #258
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
He is a troll that likes to BBFS and creampie Street walkers that in itself should tell you that he's a low life.
Youre a crybaby, a bellyacher, excuse maker, and probably a career criminal.

Bye, Felicia!
Old 07-19-2015, 03:19 PM   #259
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by George N Powell View Post

Bye, Felicia!
Dude, first of all, stop liking your own posts. It's not a good look. Second, why are you 'acting ghetto' by banging chicks BB. That's what 'lowlife black folks' do.

I guess that makes you one of them.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:29 PM   #260
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

Bye, Felicia!

And you see streewalkers and Transvesetites/transsexuals and want to have bareback sex with them- do you know that can lead to HIV/AIDS you fucking loser!!!!
Old 07-19-2015, 05:54 PM   #261
George N Powell
BANNED

Look.... I told you the truth, and you responded to it with insults. No matter how much you insult me, the truth will still remain the truth.

I dont know what else to tell you if the truth is not good enough. What was the intent of the original poster? Make providers say "Yeah, even though I've been robbed/raped/beaten/ripped off time and time again by black guys, Ill see them again so they dont get offended".
Old 07-19-2015, 08:01 PM   #262
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Look up Germany's crime rate- or heck how about Anchorage Alaska's crime rate?You check Bridgeport Connecticut's crime rate- how many blacks live in that city? You ever been to Portland or Seattle- both predominately white cities filled with white meth addicts- what about West Virgina- predominately white trash poor people and the funny thing is every 4 years they vote against their best interest. Sorry, but the Republican party gives a rat's ass about the poor whitey.
Also, name me a city that has over a million people that DOES NOT have a high crime rate???

Let's talk numbers... Blacks make up 14% of the US population, yet make up 47% of the crime..
YES.. it is higher.. but lets figure out the Good vs Bad.. There were
about 11.3 million crimes last year... The us population last year was
319 million so .14*319 =44.66 million blacks in the US 47% of 11.3
million crimes is .47*11.3=5.311 million blacks committing crimes.
now we take that number and get a percentage that have committed crimes out of the total black populace..
5.311/44.66=.11
11% bad, opposed to 89% good.

Also, here's a link to some predominately Black cities- where the median income is at least 110k : http://www.theroot.com/photos/2014/0...hborhoods.html

Try getting out of your racist bubble for once. I am going to tell you something a White manager of mine told me many years ago- and he was a brutally honest as they get- he told me that he wish African Americans wouldn't walk around with a chip on their soldiers and try to be the best they can be- he admitted that Black's have more obstacles to overcome because of past history, but he told me the biggest thing that pisses him off is to see a sorry ass white person- the reason being he stated that whites have no excuses they can never go around saying so and so didn't hire me because of my race or worry about not being promoted because of their race or allowed certain access and you know what he's absolutely right- so tell me George Powell what's your excuse for being a loser?
I can accept your numbers and I'm willing to concede that white people have no reason to be losers either.

However, I do feel a white man who is victimized by affirmative action, no matter how well intentioned and justifiable, still has a reason to be mad. Although I have a nice life and live well, I still maintain I made that success in spite of being discriminated against for being white. The government specifically excluded me from a government program because it wanted more black people. I succeeded in spite of it, and black people succeed everyday when they give up their excuses for failure.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #263
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It just blows my mind how blacks think their propensity for violence/crime is no different than any other race. Are they really that oblivious? I would love to see one peaceful low crime predominantly black area. Not just in America, anywhere in the world.

And liberal, guilt ridden whites cant make up their minds; do blacks commit no more crime than other race..... or they do, but its because of racism/slavery/whatever. Yet these liberal whites wouldnt send their children to inner city public schools, or live around a significant black population.
Excellent post - but you will find some people can't handle the truth.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:17 PM   #264
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
I told him what some people have told me for why they are not attracted to blacks and he transfer it as a knock on me..This idiot can't grasp anything.
I already grasped what I need to know from you.There is a greater chance for any 'strange' black man to be a thug. Oh...and you used to date black girls but now you are not attracted to them. OK got it...jackass!
Old 07-19-2015, 10:44 PM   #265
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I suggest that you all keep the focus on the original topic of this thread and leave the animosity out of these forums.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:57 PM   #266
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I can accept your numbers and I'm willing to concede that white people have no reason to be losers either.

However, I do feel a white man who is victimized by affirmative action, no matter how well intentioned and justifiable, still has a reason to be mad. Although I have a nice life and live well, I still maintain I made that success in spite of being discriminated against for being white. The government specifically excluded me from a government program because it wanted more black people. I succeeded in spite of it, and black people succeed everyday when they give up their excuses for failure.
But you are a Jew and you are not even white DSK. Also, wait until I show the guys in the political forum your post that I highlighted in RED since now you admit that you depended on government AID LMFAO.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:44 AM   #267
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I suggest that you all keep the focus on the original topic of this thread and leave the animosity out of these forums.
Exactly! The truth has been known to incite animosity by those who dont want to hear it.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:12 AM   #268
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
It just blows my mind how blacks think their propensity for violence/crime is no different than any other race. Are they really that oblivious? I would love to see one peaceful low crime predominantly black area. Not just in America, anywhere in the world.

And liberal, guilt ridden whites cant make up their minds; do blacks commit no more crime than other race..... or they do, but its because of racism/slavery/whatever. Yet these liberal whites wouldnt send their children to inner city public schools, or live around a significant black population.
Crime in American is a function of poverty not race. Poor whites are very likely to commit crimes but wealthy or middle class blacks aren't, for example.

Further racism/slavery doesn't cause anyone to commit a crime or be violent, but hundreds of years of economic disenfranchisement is the primary cause of the huge gaps in wealth, which means blacks are poorer as a result and those that have not risen out of poverty are more likely to commit crimes, just like poor whites in the appalachian Region or other rural areas. You wouldn't send your kids to school in a poor white rural school or live in a poor white rural area if you could avoid it, so what's the difference? This concept has nothing to do with being liberal or white guilt.

Further, for as violent as you imply black people are, you ignore the hundreds of years that Europeans inflicted violence on Africans that were kidnapped and brought to America and Africans that were kidnapped and taken to the Caribbean, South, and Central America. Too often people like you like to rely on 20-30 years worth of stats that can be skewed to fit your larger racial narrative but ignore the genesis of said narrative, which goes back hundreds of years in this country and shows that Europeans in America have engaged in far more heinous acts for no legitimate reason. They weren't motivated by poverty. They were motivated by evil. I'm talking rapes of men, women, kids, murders, public lynchings, public burnings, and attacks by animals on humans. That's some pretty wicked stuff that always gets glossed over.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #269
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Exactly! The truth has been known to incite animosity by those who dont want to hear it.
I wish you'd post under your real handle so we'd know who you are. You don't' join Saturday and jump into a thread like this that's been done to death. If you were really new you'd be looking for a provider not trying to vent your misguided views on life.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:02 AM   #270
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Crime in American is a function of poverty not race. Poor whites are very likely to commit crimes but wealthy or middle class blacks aren't, for example.

Further racism/slavery doesn't cause anyone to commit a crime or be violent, but hundreds of years of economic disenfranchisement is the primary cause of the huge gaps in wealth, which means blacks are poorer as a result and those that have not risen out of poverty are more likely to commit crimes, just like poor whites in the appalachian Region or other rural areas. You wouldn't send your kids to school in a poor white rural school or live in a poor white rural area if you could avoid it, so what's the difference? This concept has nothing to do with being liberal or white guilt.

Further, for as violent as you imply black people are, you ignore the hundreds of years that Europeans inflicted violence on Africans that were kidnapped and brought to America and Africans that were kidnapped and taken to the Caribbean, South, and Central America. Too often people like you like to rely on 20-30 years worth of stats that can be skewed to fit your larger racial narrative but ignore the genesis of said narrative, which goes back hundreds of years in this country and shows that Europeans in America have engaged in far more heinous acts for no legitimate reason. They weren't motivated by poverty. They were motivated by evil. I'm talking rapes of men, women, kids, murders, public lynchings, public burnings, and attacks by animals on humans. That's some pretty wicked stuff that always gets glossed over.
You're completely oblivious. Poor white neighborhoods are nowhere close as far as violence, crime and depravity as black neighborhoods. You can't possibly be serious. History is great, but lets talk about the present. You know, 2015.

As far as history goes, slavery has existed before whitey got there, and is still rife in Africa today. Warring tribes in Africa sold each other into slavery. But then again, you are a typical person brainwashed by the public education system in America, so you would know nothing of that.

Shall we talk about NOW? Hookers wont see black guys in 2015 because they are exponentially more likely to rob, rape, kill, rip off or haggle than those of other races.
What does that have to do with history? Deny and make excuses all you want. Statistics are a great indicator of what races are more likely to commit crime, but when you keep having the same personal experiences over and over and over again, you learn to expect a certain behavior because it happens more often than not.

And if you don't like the benefits of the white man's evils, then log off your computer. If your ancestors had not lost a war with another tribe, you would be in Africa, starving, covered in flies, sickened with malaria and living in a hut in 2015, instead of dealing with a first world problem like not being able to see hookers because your homiez had previously abused them.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women