Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #106
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Hey stig 100k spent on an overnight where is the review

That's more than those sheiks buy 18 yr old american virgins for

Hope you got your money's worth
The sheiks are getting burned!
Everyone in America knows that there are no 18 yr old American virgins!
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 07:54 PM   #107
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the operater View Post
The sheiks are getting burned!
Everyone in America knows that there are no 18 yr old American virgins!
Maybe that's why the middle easterners hate us. They don't find out until it's too late the tatted up gal with mommy marks isn't a virgin.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:08 PM   #108
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
Charlotte, what kind of new car did you get with Stig's money?
I am guessing this one:

Now with her overnight visit with TheEccie - given he is a big spender, I am sure she is looking to get this one

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:02 AM   #109
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Had different handles in the past but per ECCIE rules I was able to reincarnate.
What were your previous handles? And what's up with your current one, "TheEccie214"?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:00 AM   #110
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Now with her overnight visit with TheEccie - given he is a big spender, I am sure she is looking to get this one
Just so it's clear, I've only PMd, not met her. I thought the post was referring to Stig seeing her. Not knocking either of them but I've only met with one lady in Pittsburgh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What were your previous handles? And what's up with your current one, "TheEccie214"?
What do you care? Just put me on ignore, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #111
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Just so it's clear, I've only PMd, not met her. I thought the post was referring to Stig seeing her.
Oh no, no, no. I mean my oh my no and fucking no! Not in a billion years. Not if she were the last woman on earth. No. Never. Not ever.

Did I make my point?
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:42 PM   #112
the operater
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me.
Thank you, for clearing that up!
And thank you for not doing the $40.00 AMP's!
Those of us that do would rather not pick up that horrible red rash that you seem to be walking around with.
So we'd rather not have you on the table before us!
Did you pick that up from BP or indy's?
the operater is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #113
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

After reading all the posts I'd missed on here, I really hope no one is left wondering why the ladies don't participate much around here.

Hard to get into the circle.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:19 PM   #114
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What do you care? Just put me on ignore, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me.
Why the hostility? Did I say something wrong? I don't know you from a cake of soap on this board. You volunteered that you are a long-time eccie poster under different handles in other cities. I merely asked what those other handles were. I'm not trying to out you or embarrass you. What's the big deal anyway? I assume your other handles are de-activated since otherwise it is against eccie rules to have multiple handles.

I asked about your new handle because the first time I saw it I thought you were a mod. Why else would anyone put "Eccie" in their name? And I have no idea what the 214 stands for - is that your area code or the number of hookers you've seen?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #115
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Oh no, no, no. I mean my oh my no and fucking no! Not in a billion years. Not if she were the last woman on earth. No. Never. Not ever.

Did I make my point?
So if neither of us saw her maybe it was a joke and she'll clear it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why the hostility? Did I say something wrong? I don't know you from a cake of soap on this board. You volunteered that you are a long-time eccie poster under different handles in other cities. I merely asked what those other handles were. I'm not trying to out you or embarrass you. What's the big deal anyway? I assume your other handles are de-activated since otherwise it is against eccie rules to have multiple handles.

I asked about your new handle because the first time I saw it I thought you were a mod. Why else would anyone put "Eccie" in their name? And I have no idea what the 214 stands for - is that your area code or the number of hookers you've seen?
Actually sorry as I didn't take it as being friendly, probably due to the mood of this board by many. Cannot/will not reveal past accounts but changes were within the rules. I was on ASPD before ECCIE and started ECCIE and quit for a year or so and when I came back I couldn't remember my password to my account or email so had to start over and my second profile was Guested due to fear of RW info (on me, before I knew of maintaining a safe distance from the ladies and VPN masks).

I just moved here last month and when I created this account a couple of months ago I still lived in Dallas which has an area code of 214. As for ECCIE in my name, I just wasn't creative and thought it easy girls and me to remember as I've only seen girls in the past few years from ECCIE or P411.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:23 PM   #116
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post

Did I make my point?
you had me really worried stig............ if that were true, i would have had to take your picture off the wall for hall of fame status

I still may have you on tempory suspension from the hof until further review can be done
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:32 PM   #117
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
you had me really worried stig............ if that were true, i would have had to take your picture off the wall for hall of fame status

I still may have you on tempory suspension from the hof until further review can be done
That's it! No more scraps for you.
Big Stig is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women