Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2015, 03:20 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
There is a difference between an unusual and unpredictable "shit happens" situation versus what appears to be standard of practice for so many.
Well as I not a hobbyist part of my deal is I agreed too back off, as in if I have a time set another calls wanting same time. Well I'm out

Quote:
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes this question is a joke for me.
^^^^from one of my reviews. ^^^^^
I normally just put a yes. Hell yes for me = same or next day.
but I have joke it up in other review of by me

so

I take hobbyist as seeing many where I see a few. was 3 now only 2
So why does most reviews by hobbyist have a yes rather than a no for agreed-upon time ? (shhhhhh she smart, she saw the sneaky no by me with no one telling her)
(but did make up for it latter that I did not review shhhhhhh)
(dang wish I could review the other)

anyways
I would think more reviews would have no for time.
Do guys lie from fear?
Or not review if not on time?
Hell with all the puppy shit in Upset NY I would put a no for if on time just to see if she would get overly bent out of shape for it. mmmmm as screening. As in yes she call as soon as she saw that condom review. Took it as no. Yes I got yelled at for it. But the as she talked by her and no problem next time will be better I had no problem going back again. But what goes around comes around. Can't wait to see out she gets me back. I just hope its not popcorn before I get there again

So yup my view in tainted, its all a game. How long do you think I would last if cried about rather than joke about it. My bet history fast for me. Why my reviews entertainment value only. Please read her other reviews if you using reviews to see or not. As I seem to joke about anything I, her, we did wrong for entertainment. Or would some rather I did mushy she perfect reviews? Which by the way some of that type of reviews piss's her off. Bet other gals also. As it sets them up for fail. Its hard to live up to what some fuckers write in reviews when they overly pump it up.

but back to most, not me why not more no's for time if late is going on way to much for most guys? Really, if she gets piss about it would guys repeat? If now repeating with and she gets piss about a no for on time would one keep repeating? Is it not screening her too wait and see how she reacts?

IMHO when doing reviews to many guys have been pussyfied worrying about pussy on the plate. Hoping if I do a good review she will like ya and it will get better. Also thinking other gals will not take the money if they tell the truth in reviews. I say wrong, it will not get better with. If another provider will not take your cash for telling truth in reviews of others, who cares why would want to see her then.

So make up for me putting yes for on time. Its almost never happens for the one I review the most. ATF that I do not review ditto, almost never on time. Both read my shit I post and I not worried about getting cut off. Like the time flump flump flump was leaked from my ROS in reply's. YES I got a OSD on that. Right before my answer of mmmmm if I move her and self a bit ahhhhh there that sound flump flump flump.
btw: skyn condoms, both I see also seem to like better that what I was using. Feels better. And that sound one of hates, well its easier to get that going.

ok done with edit now, have at me I'm full of shit on this.
or you all thinking a few gals and I'm not reading right thinking many gals being bitched about.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:29 PM   #17
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

IMHO when doing reviews to many guys have been pussyfied worrying about pussy on the plate. Hoping if I do a good review she will like ya and it will get better. Also thinking other gals will not take the money if they tell the truth in reviews. I say wrong, it will not get better with. If another provider will not take your cash for telling truth in reviews of others, who cares why would want to see her then.

Yup....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:30 PM   #18
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

A lady once kept me waiting for an hour past our scheduled date. However, just as I was about to call it a day, she texted me, apologized and offered $100 off the original rate, which I thought was pretty gracious of her. Ended up being a great session.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:45 PM   #19
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
A lady once kept me waiting for an hour past our scheduled date. However, just as I was about to call it a day, she texted me, apologized and offered $100 off the original rate, which I thought was pretty gracious of her. Ended up being a great session.
She probably heard you were about to retire... and didn't want to miss out on that major league schlong
Old 09-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #20
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I spend a lot more time waiting on late clients than clients spend waiting on me because I am late.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:11 PM   #21
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I spend a lot more time waiting on late clients than clients spend waiting on me because I am late.
I wonder how much of that is due to us guys refusing to ask for directions.....
Old 09-05-2015, 10:14 PM   #22
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Good question
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #23
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Good question
Who asks for directions today when all ya gots ta do is, do the Google on the Interwebs.....

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:17 AM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Quote:
Good question
mmmm some gals can make a man cry if you try and get directions how to get somewhere. just sayin
been there done that many times, crap its over do to happen again

fuck one time outcall client pick her up.
But the fucktard got drunk
she called for a ride home
she had me so fucking lost
thank god the way overly drunk client saw number on her cell
called me with how to get there

and this was the good one of a "few" at giving directions

mmmmm which one gets me lost next
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:59 PM   #25
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My first ever appt was with Frankie Fine i drove all the way from Rochester was just crossing the bridge into canada when she txted and told me she had to cancel.....She made it up with extra time when we did meet that i didnt get charged for.
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:45 PM   #26
Guest072323
Valued Poster

FFT ---- Free Frankie Time!!!!
That was always my favorite time.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women