Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2015, 12:49 PM   #481
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Nice try shit stain...if I give out completely exact numbers (like it sounds like you want) then I'm giving an untrustworthy person such as yourself TOOOOO much information. All you need to know that it is a Garand, it works, and within 600 yards.....you belong to me. Same thing for my Redhawk which I shoot out to 200 yards for fun (that means I'm not trying to be deadeye, I'm just trying to hit the bucket). I'd invite you out shooting sometime but, well, you know...the ground is hard.
You're a fucking liar. You already said it was made by IH, it was an M1 and from 1947. Nobody gives a shit about your fucking guns, you lying sack of shit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #482
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Nice try shit stain...if I give out completely exact numbers (like it sounds like you want) then I'm giving an untrustworthy person such as yourself TOOOOO much information. All you need to know that it is a Garand, it works, and within 600 yards.....you belong to me. Same thing for my Redhawk which I shoot out to 200 yards for fun (that means I'm not trying to be deadeye, I'm just trying to hit the bucket). I'd invite you out shooting sometime but, well, you know...the ground is hard.
The only shooting woomby is interested in is when he's the " bulls eye " of the circle at a bukakke party and down at the 'holes when he's working on getting his hourly "ropey load" facial treatment. He wants all those "shooters" to hit the "bulls eye " then !!! He even helps them "steady their aim" by holding on to the shaft for them ! He doesn't want to risk a wasted "shot" or worry about any "wind" problems, so he's set up his "shooting gallery " in the men's room stalls !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #483
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You don't need to be talking to anyone about their spelling or syntax. Half of your posts seem as if they're made while you are undergoing some sort of delirium tremens episode.

so tell me how should it be written and where are the spelling errors?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:17 PM   #484
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a WK'ing POS, you hypocritical shit.

YOU and WE1911 are the ones that have your own waiting room with the mods woomby. Hell, the mods probably outfitted it with cases of Kleenex, for as much as you two whining panochas go running with your rants to them ! You are such a fucking liar and piece of shit. What happened, did Big Sir leave you for someone with a tighter ass and because of that, you're throwing a faggish tantrum ? You're the one that made getting your fudge packed your career woomby. Hundreds of "packings" a day has got to stretch out your pobrecita puta gorda nalgas guey ! Don't blame me for YOUR well stretched ass ! Is that why your working so hard on getting so many facials ? To appear "more youthful" to those bulls and jalapeno dicks that are ramming your sorry, lying liberal ass ? It won't work for YOU woomby, since your face looks like the south end of a north bound cow with diarrhea ! And how long ago was that fire that you had on your face woomby ? Maybe next time they won't use shovels and golf clubs and golf spikes to put out the fire. But that's what you get for lighting your customers farts while rimming them !!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 05:18 PM   #485
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
so tell me how should it be written and where are the spelling errors?
I'm not a fucking school bus, get someone else to take you to school.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:20 PM   #486
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
YOU and WE1911 are the ones that have your own waiting room with the mods woomby. Hell, the mods probably outfitted it with cases of Kleenex, for as much as you two whining panochas go running with your rants to them ! You are such a fucking liar and piece of shit. What happened, did Big Sir leave you for someone with a tighter ass and because of that, you're throwing a faggish tantrum ? You're the one that made getting your fudge packed your career woomby. Hundreds of "packings" a day has got to stretch out your pobrecita puta gorda nalgas guey ! Don't blame me for YOUR well stretched ass ! Is that why your working so hard on getting so many facials ? To appear "more youthful" to those bulls and jalapeno dicks that are ramming your sorry, lying liberal ass ? It won't work for YOU woomby, since your face looks like the south end of a north bound cow with diarrhea ! And how long ago was that fire that you had on your face woomby ? Maybe next time they won't use shovels and golf clubs and golf spikes to put out the fire. But that's what you get for lighting your customers farts while rimming them !!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 07:36 PM   #487
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Showing more of your perversity by mentioning how man whores bang YOU woomby ? And AGAIN with the transference ? Your biggest thrill is probably to have Slick Willy let you slobber on his knob and Shrillary to pound you with her strapon, then for Shrillary to give you some ATM action whilst you rim Slick Willy !!! YEE HAW and SOOEY as you Arkansas inbred mouth breathers say !! Pobrecita puta !!!! Keep trying EUNUCH !
Old 09-17-2015, 09:35 PM   #488
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You're a fucking liar. You already said it was made by IH, it was an M1 and from 1947. Nobody gives a shit about your fucking guns, you lying sack of shit.
Your actions prove my point (I hope everyone is watching). I gave you some information and you went out of your way to research it. Why? Are you that interested if finding out what my name is? Why? Like I said, you don't give out 100% accurate information on this forum for two reasons; you and LE (which may or not be the same thing) I also find it ingratiating that you go to such trouble to out me. I must be getting to you....shit stain.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:59 PM   #489
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your actions prove my point (I hope everyone is watching). I gave you some information and you went out of your way to research it. Why? Are you that interested if finding out what my name is? Why? Like I said, you don't give out 100% accurate information on this forum for two reasons; you and LE (which may or not be the same thing) I also find it ingratiating that you go to such trouble to out me. I must be getting to you....shit stain.
You were caught lying. It took 30 seconds and wikipedia, dumbass. Maybe I have an M1 Garand and know they weren't produced by IH in 1947. Now you're playing the WE card. I don't give a shit who you are, dipstick. There were over 300K of those rifles made. You said it was a 1947 model. They didn't make those models then. Why not quit trying to turn this around on me and tell us all why you fucking lied? You don't give out 100% accurate information? You've NEVER given out accurate information, like when you said that 777 was covered in shrubs and netting
Old 09-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #490
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Showing more of your perversity by mentioning how man whores bang YOU woomby ? And AGAIN with the transference ? Your biggest thrill is probably to have Slick Willy let you slobber on his knob and Shrillary to pound you with her strapon, then for Shrillary to give you some ATM action whilst you rim Slick Willy !!! YEE HAW and SOOEY as you Arkansas inbred mouth breathers say !! Pobrecita puta !!!! Keep trying EUNUCH !
You're the one who likes mannish whores

Old 09-18-2015, 09:38 AM   #491
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not a fucking school bus, get someone else to take you to school.
I am glad you are not a school bus, for my grandson's sake

Can't answer question? Is this how you get your post count up?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:54 AM   #492
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one who likes mannish whores

This is for your simple mind to see how you come across on here, woomby the juvenile Gloryhole Guru : :shi t: This is you woomby, positioning yourself for one of those "ropey load facials : and this is you working on improving your "rimming" upsale option : BACK TO THE 'HOLES WITH YA, YA CUM GUZZLER ! You need to practice your skills playing the rusty trombone !
Old 09-18-2015, 11:01 AM   #493
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
My Garand was produced in 1947 by International Harvester. I bought it at an estate sale and I am the only shooter. I had to clean out the cosmoline after I got it home. Care to come within 600 yards of me sometime?
Quote:
Quote:
check your first post judy then STFU.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:14 AM   #494
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, so much for discussing the original topic.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:20 PM   #495
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

and Nazi Baby Killer is some sort of stalker then.

If any of you bedwetting progressives have ever read Guns and Ammo, you know that no one (or G&A) gives out their entire serial number on any weapon. Same here. I have my Garand, it is my weapon, and NBK can kiss my ass (which he is stalking it sounds like).

You libs tell me what I am supposed to do exactly to satisfy the stalker. Give out the entire history of all my weapons including serial numbers?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women