Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2015, 01:15 PM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Keep avoiding answering the question EUNUCH ! More deflection and transference . We've all come to expect that from a lying cum guzzler like you. Is that part of YOUR 'Don't ask, Don't tell" policy ? Part of your "patient, therapist privilege " ?
I answered it. The fact you don't like the answer isn't my problem. That fact that your turd cutter is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway is also not my problem. I don't care if big willy has an elephant dick, you'll never feel it. Got it now, shitbird?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:35 PM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I answered it. The fact you don't like the answer isn't my problem. That fact that your turd cutter is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway is also not my problem. I don't care if big willy has an elephant dick, you'll never feel it. Got it now, shitbird?
You said his dick wasn't "that" big. Define "that" as a size and how YOU know what size his dick is in relation to that definition.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 10:27 PM   #33
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You said his dick wasn't "that" big. Define "that" as a size and how YOU know what size his dick is in relation to that definition.
You're too goddamn dumb to live. It's a good thing breathing is involuntary...

The joke is that your asshole is SO fucking huge, it doesn't even matter what size his dick is, you'll never feel it. The size of his dick is irrelevant, your asshole is that fucking huge. If you can't get that, you're fucking retarded, for real, like you have an IQ below 80.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:10 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're too goddamn dumb to live. It's a good thing breathing is involuntary...

The joke is that your asshole is SO fucking huge, it doesn't even matter what size his dick is, you'll never feel it. The size of his dick is irrelevant, your asshole is that fucking huge. If you can't get that, you're fucking retarded, for real, like you have an IQ below 80.
YOU would know about having a HUGE asshole, since you're 100% asshole and how to make it bigger to fit even MORE cocks at all of those orgies that you promote and sponsor down at the 'holes. You made the size of your hero Slick Willy's dick relevant when you said " It isn't THAT big ". It's been made relevant in the past when your hero had a description of it read in court during his trail for sexual assault on Paula Corbin Jones, woomby. So show us some guts and let's see if your "description" matches what's in the public record. Since you're the lover of ALL cocks, I'll leave it to you and your " vast writing experience" to compare and contrast the 2 descriptions of Slick Willy's cock and tell us all about it !! Let's see some of that "prose" that you claim that you have to describe Willy's " Longfellow" , or whatever size it maybe !!!! Just tell us what "THAT" means in real world measurement.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:39 AM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
YOU would know about having a HUGE asshole, since you're 100% asshole and how to make it bigger to fit even MORE cocks at all of those orgies that you promote and sponsor down at the 'holes. You made the size of your hero Slick Willy's dick relevant when you said " It isn't THAT big ". It's been made relevant in the past when your hero had a description of it read in court during his trail for sexual assault on Paula Corbin Jones, woomby. So show us some guts and let's see if your "description" matches what's in the public record. Since you're the lover of ALL cocks, I'll leave it to you and your " vast writing experience" to compare and contrast the 2 descriptions of Slick Willy's cock and tell us all about it !! Let's see some of that "prose" that you claim that you have to describe Willy's " Longfellow" , or whatever size it maybe !!!! Just tell us what "THAT" means in real world measurement.
you're so gay, your blood type is semen.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:01 AM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
you're so gay, your blood type is semen.
You can't even come up with new insults, so you have to recycle the one's that other's have used on YOUR swishy walking ass, pobrecita puta manflora ! You're beginning to bore me puta.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:23 AM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can't even come up with new insults, so you have to recycle the one's that other's have used on YOUR swishy walking ass, pobrecita puta manflora ! You're beginning to bore me puta.
You've been boring me for weeks. Giving up your swishy ways you degenerate cocksucker? As fat as your fucking thighs are, you probably start a fire in your pants when you swishy walk down the street. They see your flaming ass coming from a mile away.
Old 09-26-2015, 10:36 AM   #38
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've been boring me for weeks. Giving up your swishy ways you degenerate cocksucker? As fat as your fucking thighs are, you probably start a fire in your pants when you swishy walk down the street. They see your flaming ass coming from a mile away.
More of your transference woomby ? We've all seen the pictures of YOUR morbidly obese Momma / SEEster on here woomby ! Every time you leave your Momma / SEEster's basement and step out of the house to go to work at Talleywackers, her house gets elevated 3 feet ! That "wide load" sign or YOUR swishy walking ass isn't just there as an advertisement for how many cocks you can take at once, either ! Pobrecita GORDA puta !
Old 09-26-2015, 12:01 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
More of your transference woomby ? We've all seen the pictures of YOUR morbidly obese Momma / SEEster on here woomby ! Every time you leave your Momma / SEEster's basement and step out of the house to go to work at Talleywackers, her house gets elevated 3 feet ! That "wide load" sign or YOUR swishy walking ass isn't just there as an advertisement for how many cocks you can take at once, either ! Pobrecita GORDA puta !
Go mow some yards and eat some bean burritos, puto. Take a swim while you're at it, right back across the rio grande

Quit leaching off my goddamn taxes, you degenerate shit rat. Take you and your fucking 15 kids and GTFO.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women