Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #31
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
That is your idea of a comment about the OP ? WTF does gay marriage and Remembering a attack on Pearl Harbor have to do with it? You wingnuts are obsessed with gay marriage. Should have stuck with don't ask don't tell.
Obviously, I'm making the point the idea of gay marriage is so fucking ridiculous that they would have laughed at it as not serious just two decades ago, let alone back when we were a great country in WW2.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:46 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Obviously, I'm making the point the idea of gay marriage is so fucking ridiculous that they would have laughed at it as not serious just two decades ago, let alone back when we were a great country in WW2.
You weren't in the Navy were you? Months at sea, you need to direct this line to barleycornball.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:46 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Well now, what percentage of those heroes do you think would have considered two men "marrying" each other as legitimate? Be honest, kimosabe.
You have trouble with the concept of "freedom", don't you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Cloward/Piven supporters love gay marriage... I wonder why?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:25 PM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You weren't in the Navy were you? Months at sea, you need to direct this line to barleycornball.

Actually, the only times I spent "months at sea" was during the Iranian Hostage Crisis and the First Gulf War. Otherwise we pulled into a port every couple of weeks or so for liberty. Imagine, we could pull into Rota, Spain on Monday and on Saturday we pulled into Malaga, Spain. A week later we were in Naples. Nothing like a North Atlantic Cruise though. Port visits from Tromso, Norway (in the Arctic Circle) to the Canary Islands from Halifax to Puerto Rico and all points in between.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:40 AM   #36
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You have trouble with the concept of "freedom", don't you?
I object to the redefinition of marriage to include men marrying each other. As for this grand 17th century idea of freedom - it has been destroyed by the Non United States government in the name of liberalism.

I cannot hire who I want or serve who I want if the government raises an objection - lack of freedom.

In some cases, I must hire some members of an aggrieved subgroup if the government so insists.

On college campuses, the liberal domain akin to the holy of holies - I may not speak freely if such speech is objectionable to the lord and masters therein or their enforcers and sycophants.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 12:33 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I object to the redefinition of marriage to include men marrying each other. As for this grand 17th century idea of freedom - it has been destroyed by the Non United States government in the name of liberalism.

I cannot hire who I want or serve who I want if the government raises an objection - lack of freedom.

In some cases, I must hire some members of an aggrieved subgroup if the government so insists.

On college campuses, the liberal domain akin to the holy of holies - I may not speak freely if such speech is objectionable to the lord and masters therein or their enforcers and sycophants.
We have lost a lot of freedom in the past 100 years. Gained a little back, but the trend is moving swiftly toward tyranny. The gay marriage debate, and I don't support gay marriage, it's just none of my business, is designed to further divide us. Make us easier to control. Don't fall for that. Gays are not the enemy. The Establishment fascist machine is the enemy. All of us - white, black, brown, yellow, gay, straight, poor, middle class, whatever group they try to pigeonhole you into - need to come together and realize these are phony divisions. We need to come together, in massive civil disobedience, united against those who divide us for their own power and profit. You have more in common with the gay man, or black looter, or white drug dealer, et. al. than you do with the fascist Establishment statists who want to drain our lives and livelihoods. If we could just see that if we put aside our differences, even temporarily, and unite against the real enemies, we could topple this regime peacefully, and totally. We could rebuild a society based on individual freedom and personal responsibility.

Won't happen, because the government knows just how free stuff to give away to keep the dumb masses pacified, while they take the lion's share for themselves, and amass more and more wealth and power for themselves.

We are entering a very dark period in world history. The climate will not destroy us. We will destroy ourselves.

I'm going to go have a drink and get laid. Watch the destruction in the arms of a pretty, young provider.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 02:34 PM   #38
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We have lost a lot of freedom in the past 100 years. Gained a little back, but the trend is moving swiftly toward tyranny. The gay marriage debate, and I don't support gay marriage, it's just none of my business, is designed to further divide us. Make us easier to control. Don't fall for that. Gays are not the enemy. The Establishment fascist machine is the enemy. All of us - white, black, brown, yellow, gay, straight, poor, middle class, whatever group they try to pigeonhole you into - need to come together and realize these are phony divisions. We need to come together, in massive civil disobedience, united against those who divide us for their own power and profit. You have more in common with the gay man, or black looter, or white drug dealer, et. al. than you do with the fascist Establishment statists who want to drain our lives and livelihoods. If we could just see that if we put aside our differences, even temporarily, and unite against the real enemies, we could topple this regime peacefully, and totally. We could rebuild a society based on individual freedom and personal responsibility.

Won't happen, because the government knows just how free stuff to give away to keep the dumb masses pacified, while they take the lion's share for themselves, and amass more and more wealth and power for themselves.

We are entering a very dark period in world history. The climate will not destroy us. We will destroy ourselves.

I'm going to go have a drink and get laid. Watch the destruction in the arms of a pretty, young provider.
Your last sentence is the only rational choice in this politically correct hateful environment we "live" in these days.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women