Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2015, 08:29 AM   #166
Jazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Love the new hair color Jessica!
Jazzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 11:10 AM   #167
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
Love the new hair color Jessica!
Thanks babe! I'll have more new pics to post soon... I just had my girl friend take a couple on my cell phone so everyone can see my hair until I'm able to put up my professional pics!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:17 PM   #168
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow Jessica...you are so hot!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 02:10 PM   #169
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit View Post
;=*
Thanks Dallas
Old 01-01-2016, 06:30 PM   #170
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Exactly how long will you be bumping this "DESPERATE" look at me threAD? I mean you have been at it since April. Are you shitting me? Is business really that slow for BBW'S in this area? If you bump this threAD again I'll take a look at your show case pictures and tell you what I thinck might improve them. After all it's business you’re after ...right?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 06:53 PM   #171
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Thanks babe! I'll have more new pics to post soon... I just had my girl friend take a couple on my cell phone so everyone can see my hair until I'm able to put up my professional pics!
What the hell its the holiday season. I'll help you out!

1) Can’t cross your legs.
2) Blue nail polish is for 13-14 year olds and WTF is that coming out from in between your legs?
3) Pictures too dark and you can still see facial scaring.
4) Is that a ranchers brand in the middle of your back and the panties are too tight causing stretch marks at your ass crack. Might want to use a different angle as your ass looks a big as a cigarette machine.
5) Scars and pimples on the ass are NOT sexy!
6) One of your best pictures but “thighs” still look big.
7) Rose peddles on bed how original. Lime green nail polish? Really?
8) Not Bad.
9) Can’t cross your legs…. Damn.
10) You look pretty pissed in this one. Smiling is good unless there is a dental problem? Are there dental problems?
11) Exactly how wide is that dining room table?
12) Grainy pictures? Huh…
13) Again with the leg thing.
14) Is that a couch or love seat?
15) I’m speechless! Hey do you like red?
16) Cornered… WOW!
17) Damn even with the grainy picture one can still see those large red pimples on your ass. Red is your color…YES?
18) Pushing down on a chair and sticking your ass out? Ok…
19) Once again you don’t look very happy in this grainy picture.

Sweetie I thinck you should shit can the entire show case. Join Jenny Craig (if they will take you) and take new pictures. If you do that you shouldn't have to keep bumping this COED ThreAD.

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
GFEJunkie, Observing, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33
Old 01-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #172
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1587663&page=2
Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #173
arealwingdinger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Holy harsh, looking. That's a bit uncalled for.
arealwingdinger is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:05 PM   #174
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealwingdinger View Post
Holy harsh, looking. That's a bit uncalled for.
Thinck so? Did she bump the threAD? You can't shame these desperate hookers!

Old 01-02-2016, 12:25 PM   #175
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Thanks Dallas
You might want to rethink what your about to start IJS

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:22 PM   #176
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO!! SL, don't you know this is bp's 2nd playground?..
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 02:28 PM   #177
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Thank you for redirecting to my other thread...

Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
And what exactly have I done to you for you to keep trying to poke fun at me??

You are doing that to yourself by pulling this BP Coed posting bull shit!

You shit ALL over my picture thread, then you bring me up again in a totally different thread. I've never met you,

Let's be honest here... we will never meet. I may be old and need glasses but I don't thinck I'll ever be blind or that much in need of shade! I didn't shit on anything. I posted my distain for your threAD where "you" are shitting all over COED.

I've never even spoke to you before. What reason do you have to be so hateful?

I was going to ask you the same thing? I clicked on your threAD and OMG!!! I can't believe how desperate you are and how ong you have pulled this BP shit!

Every woman is beautiful on her own way.

I use to thinck that till I looked at your show case!

Jaycee is gorgeous, true, but just because im not a size zero, doesn't mean that I'm not beautiful.

It's in your very best interest NOT to compare yourself to Jaycee! IJS

And just because my type isn't your preference, doesn't mean you should run and post a bunch of mean and disrespectful comments.

Just because you got some one to take pictures of your big ass doesn't mean "we" should all be subjected to it. Post in the AD areas. If guys are interested they will click on your show case!

I don't care if you've written 6,000 reviews and met 10,000 hookers.

Good to know!

Not EVERY man wants a spinner wether you believe it or not.

You are right. There seem to be a lot of guys that have self esteem issues. I'll do what I can to help them. If they only knew they can bang a hot chick for about the same as a big foot. Geeeez!

Lots of girls have picture threads and get positive feedback.

Really? Give me the links to the COED threADS that have been bumped by the OP for 8 months! I dare you!

So why the hate?

No hate here Darlin!

Are you like some super stuck up fitness model who thinks everyone should look like twigs?

No not at all. Just a hobbyist with a BIG BUDGET!

Cause I SWEAR I bet you are just as ugly on the outside as you are in the inside.

Where are you getting that from? I'm a sweet heart! Why all the hate? We have never met... remember!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352095&page= 12

Well Darlin... (I love when Whispers uses that word) You don't like being used as an example? Hummmmmm I wonder why? You certainly try to draw attention to your deserpate ass in COED with you rridiculous Look at me threAD that you keep bumping like some one gives a shit! So now you're getting aqttention and you don't like it? I just don't understand...

Let me explain how this works because you are obvious clueless! "You are allowed to post a threAD in COED. In turn others are allowed to share their thoughts about how desperate you are and can't seem to follow the advertising guidelines like the rest of the providers here. How is "you" posting discusting pictures of you big ass hobby related? Perhaps to a few but most certainly not everyone. Do you think the other providers are interested in your pictures? Give me a fucking break.

AD guidelines:
#21 - Ladies, please respect our Provider Ad Posting guidelines, posted in each of the Ad posting forums. We welcome you to take advantage of every Advertising forum available, but please ensure you are posting in the right location, and that you are following the appropriate posting frequency...which is currently 1 ad per week in your choice of 5 city forums or subdivisions.

The rules about threADS:

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C

I don't hate you 'Darlin"... I don't even know you! But put your seat belt on its going be lot's of fun unless you stop bumping that threAD! Jaycee isn't a size zero either. It might be in your best interest to not compare yourself to her. She is so far out of your league it's not even funny!

Also be careful to stay on topic. Do you have a pimp or SO?

The Usual Suspects

Old 01-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #178
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
LMFAO!! SL, don't you know this is bp's 2nd playground?..
I'm starting to think so... I can't wait till the wide glide finds me just one LINK to a threAD that the OP has bumped for 8 months! Might be a while. Not a lot of time between all those BNG sessions!

The Usual Suspects

Old 01-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #179
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Let's try to stay on topic and leave the name calling or personal insults out of here please.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:27 PM   #180
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Let's try to stay on topic and leave the name calling or personal insults out of here please.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Are you refering to this?

Cause I SWEAR I bet you are just as ugly on the outside as you are in the inside.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women