Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2016, 11:52 PM   #1
Mrbobdobalina
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Question Question for BBBJ lovers

I've got a question for those who insist that their blow jobs be natural. How do you pose this question to a provider, either on the phone or by text? I've had a few refuse to answer, others will give me the "prostitution is illegal" line while many will answer my question. I generally ask only 3 questions - cost for an hour, their location, and this. I've tried to phrase it different ways but it's either obvious or I hide my intent so well they don't get it. For me a covered blow job is a deal breaker, no matter how hot she is or how great a bargain. So how do you ask this question? Any advice or knowledge based on experience or someone with a better command of the English language than me would be greatly appreciated. In Tampa this never caused issues but the ladies are more guarded here.

And if you feel like helping me again, tell me the name of the girl who gave you the best BBBJ here in Vegas. Either post it or PM me. Thanks
Mrbobdobalina is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:14 AM   #2
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Are you asking before or after you are screened? If you are asking before screening, then I understand their reluctance to answer.

If they don't have the information already posted in reviews or their reviews are contradictory, I just ask "I like bare oral, would we be a good fit?". If you use p411, there is also a section for lay out what you like.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:16 AM   #3
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Instead of asking, I say what I want and don't form it as a question. I might say, "CBJ is not my thing" or "BBBJ is the only way for me." That way you tell them what you like and they'll know ahead of time. I suppose it might not work every time, but those providers deserve being left at the altar if they know and still lead you on.
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:48 AM   #4
Boltfan

Nothing wrong with asking service questions once you pass screening. Most reputable ladies will have it spelled out one way or another for potential clients.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:51 AM   #5
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Nothing wrong with asking service questions once you pass screening. Most reputable ladies will have it spelled out one way or another for potential clients.
There is alot wrong with asking after your screened I don't allow explicit talk before or after screening & alot of other providers will agree to this
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 04:27 PM   #6
Boltfan

So if I asked the question the way I did, and you only did CBJ, you aren't tactful enough to find a way to answer said question?

Never had an issue before. Maybe you Houston chicks do it different. It's not like I am asking for BBCR.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:06 PM   #7
Arynn Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 226795
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Questions

I don't mind answering questions.
After screening is done.

ps. I have added to my services now. I'm gfe.
Arynn Rose is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:13 PM   #8
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Another good way is to read their reviews and do your research before reaching out to the providers.
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:17 PM   #9
Mrbobdobalina
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj View Post
Instead of asking, I say what I want and don't form it as a question. I might say, "CBJ is not my thing" or "BBBJ is the only way for me." That way you tell them what you like and they'll know ahead of time. I suppose it might not work every time, but those providers deserve being left at the altar if they know and still lead you on.
I'm going to try this. Thanks

One thing I left out of my original post was this only applies to unreviewed girls, which also means they don't use p411 or date check and don't screen you. I've been at this for 2 years and have never been screened once. While I always try to see reviewed girls I don't always have VIP status to read them but the biggest obstacle for me is body type. I prefer bigger, thicker women, wort of small BBWs. In NY we just call them thick but here they're considered fat. And a huge majority of reviewed girls are spinners, which don't turn me on at all. And most are also out of my price range. I refuse to spend more than $200 an hour, and even that's expensive for me. Unfortunately for me most of the thicker ladies are not reviewed so if I see a hot one I'll take my chances.

I appreciate all the advice but I don't need to hear how I'm taking chances seeing unreviewed ladies, I don't have a choice. And please don't tell me how I'm risking arrest by asking this question - that's incorrect. I can only be arrested for offering money for a specific sex act, not by inquiring without making an offer. And if I am arrested I'll beat the charges.
Mrbobdobalina is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:55 PM   #10
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up @Mrbobdobalina

I agree with seekinggradeAbj:

Talk about what you like/find enjoyable i.e. "I prefer uncovered oral" - a more discreet way to ask is "Are you a GFE provider?"

I only recommend this with the type of girls you mentioned: not reviewed, rates not listed, don't have a screening process. I get that you have to ask if there isn't info publicly available. Hopefully, the guys here have flooded your inbox with PM's about the ladies who are great at what you seek.

Good Luck
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #11
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
Another good way is to read their reviews and do your research before reaching out to the providers.
yeah, pretty much.
pm her most recent reviewers and ask them.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:57 PM   #12
1LinaLin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 313489
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious where you are looking for your BBW providers. I have seen many BBW's advertise on Eros and Backpage and have even seen reviews. As a matter of fact, BBWs on Eros are considered a 'specialty.' A woman can only be listed under that category if she proves she is in fact BBW. How are you finding providers without ads?

But when you contact someone, you might also try this: "Hi, I saw your ad/post/website and am very interested in spending time with you. Are you available on --- at --- and where are you located?" If she responds and is available, THEN you ask her rate. AFTER she responds with her rate (btw, this is taking into consideration that you somehow are able to forgo screening, like you said you do) and you find her rate and location acceptable, you can then mention that there is one thing about spending time with a lady that is most important to you and what is the best way for you to ask her questions about your time together? However is best for her is how you should proceed, IMO.
1LinaLin is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:12 AM   #13
Sumer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318046

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane View Post
I agree with seekinggradeAbj:

Talk about what you like/find enjoyable i.e. "I prefer uncovered oral" - a more discreet way to ask is "Are you a GFE provider?"

I only recommend this with the type of girls you mentioned: not reviewed, rates not listed, don't have a screening process. I get that you have to ask if there isn't info publicly available. Hopefully, the guys here have flooded your inbox with PM's about the ladies who are great at what you seek.

Good Luck
I agree with VIPRANILANE, i prefer, do you offer bb services? Or are you GFE?
Sumer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women